Elunevision Tab Tensioned Motorized Screen Trigger Issue Help ? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 02-17-2014, 05:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12

Any one that have  Elunevision  Titan Tab Tensioned Motorize Screen and using the trigger function .

Can you please elaborate  on it ,i have 120" motorized tab tension  at home and trying to

mono jack from Panasonic Projector to it but no go , it's seem to go half way and in angle  which don't make sense so prevent any problem i email elunevion from their website and the answer didn't make sense to me ( Connect is mini barrel connector ,id is 1.3mm,od is 3.5mm ) i have all sort of adapter 2.5 mm ,3.5mm kit stereo or mono none of them go thru  just half way in .

Anyone one else having this issue.or any screen recommendation with 12V Trigger  that work flawlessly ,i'm still under warranty can take it back if can use the function.

Thanks 

Leonsmalto

Edmonton , AB

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-25-2014, 03:17 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have an Elunevision Tab Tensioned Motorized screen with a Panasonic projector. I connected the remote trigger to a femal to male mono mini plug extension cable and plugged that into the projector. It works flawlessly. The projector has a built in delay that doesn't send the 'down' signal until it has warmed up, about 45 seconds or so. When shutting off it sends the 'up' signal immediately.

Panasonic, Elunevision, Denon, Oppo, Paradigm, Mirage, Logitech, Sharp, JBL
post #3 of 3 Old 02-28-2014, 11:49 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I have 106" and trigger from them, doesnt work all the time, at times just goes up others the other way around. Gave up on it mad.gif just use remote which works all the time.

EluneVision 106" Reference Studio 4K Tab-tensioned - 1.0 Gain, Benq 1070, psb T6, Rotel, OPPO, Velodine (Now),
135" AT screen, JVC-X35, 3x RF82, 3x Emotiva XPA100, Velodine, Rotel, OPPO (Sold with house).
Reply Screens