SI Black Diamond Zero Edge - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 08-18-2014, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
SI Black Diamond Zero Edge

I am looking to upgrade the screen for my home theater system (JVC X3 Projector, Monitor Audio Bronze Speaker Package, Two 10" Klipsch Subwoofers, and Screen Innovation Black Diamond 96" Screen. I am likely putting in the Denon 4520CI receiver as well, but I wanted to know if the Screen Innovation Zero Edge screen is worth it, or is it mostly hype. How is the picture quality compared to the other top notch screens on the market. Thanks in advance guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-18-2014, 07:19 PM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 47
If you already have a Black Diamond screen, you already know what to expect with the Zero Edge. It's just a different frame. Have seen BD screens many times and never could understand the fascination with them. Then again I could never understand why anyone would get an LCD tv over a plasma tv. Just old school i guess.
I can think of lots of screens i would choose over a Black Diamond, But if that's the look you're happy with, I wouldn't tell you to get anything else at this point.
post #3 of 4 Old 08-18-2014, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thanks for the reply. I was just looking at the Black Diamond. What other screens are out there that have a superior picture? I was looking for a screen around 120" that has excellent picture quality.
post #4 of 4 Old 08-19-2014, 04:03 AM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 47
What kind of a room are you projecting into? Is it a media room or a dedicated home theater? How is the light control? What color are your walls? The answers will determine what type of screen you should use.
Reply Screens

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page