Dusting your screen - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-11-1999, 08:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
While on vacation over the Thanksgiving holiday I had a friend stay at my house and watch my dog. (It's amazing how generous friends can be when you give them free access to your home theater).
He was nice enough to keep things tidy (no evidence of any wild parties at least), and in the process turned the wife and I onto a new cleaning product called Swiffers. You may have seen this advertised on the tube recently. It's basically a rectangular mop that uses static-charged disposable sheets on its head to pick up lint, dust, dirt, pet hair etc. from any smooth surface. He told me he even used it on my Draper 130 screen. After verifying that the sheets have no solvents on them I thought this was a great idea. I'm curious to hear what everyone else thinks.

Kirk

Kirk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-14-1999, 08:46 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Sounds like a good idea. I think it would be safe on just about all screen material just as long as only the feathers are touching the screen of course.
Closed Thread Screens

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page