SPecial Guest Don Stewart - Oct. 15th - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 09-25-2000, 07:17 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 24
That's right. Don will be our Special Guest at the AV Science Audio Video Improvement and Special Guest forum starting Oct. 15th. Please save questions specific to Don for his Special Guest gig!

Also, Don just luvs our forum, which he finds very educational with great enthusiasm. But its a bit uncomfortable for him, posting as an enthusiast, to have questions directed right at him, because he doesn't necessarily have the time every day to post here. My suggestion is that please post screen questions and concerns as you normally do, without asking Don specifically to answer, that way there is no undue pressure on him. Come over Oct. 15th and ask Don the specific questions that you have for him. And I think we'll find that in this manner, Don will continue to frequent this forum and post from time to time. But please, here at this forum, he would like to be treated like any other regular joe or guy, as an enthusiast, and he would like to be free to post when he has the time and interest just like everyone else.

It is a real compliment to our forum that Don Stewart speaks so highly of us. Thank you David Bott and Alan Gouger and everyone else!!!

------------------
Steve Bruzonsky

"Doug Winsor" used to troll at some AV Forums as "Steve Bruzonsky"! My home theater at:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1158431