Stewart GreyHawk Screen Rollup Question - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 03-17-2001, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 74
I'm framing out and preparing to mount the Stewart screen - arriving in two weeks. I ordered the ElectriScreen ElectriMask 110" diagnol screen.

I'm wondering if everything rolls up into the casing or if some or part of the screen is hanging below the casing when it's not in use. Thanks for any help. This forum has been key in helping me build my theater.

For those interested, I've posted a new website regarding my home theater project:
http://www.webpromotion.com/htp/

------------------
Mario Cascio
Webpromotion, Inc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2001, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I asked Jason to fax me the shop drawings, so that's what I'm going on here. It appears that about 1.25" hangs down when fully retracted. That incudes the batten. You may want to get your drawings to confirm as mine is not a masking screen.

Jay
Old 03-17-2001, 07:14 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Dear Mario,

The Electric Emask unit has a different housing than Jays. Both the screen and masking will retract fully up into the case. As Jay mentioned, it a good idea to request a set of shop drawings from the dealer that you purchased the screen from. They have a Stewart software program that will generate a full set of "Shop Drawings". This will contribute to your planning and will pay off when you install your unit.

Regards,

Don

If for some reason the dealer can not suppy you with the drawings call the factory 1 800 762-4999. They can make you a set and Email/fax them to you.