Da-Lite Senior Electrol Super Deal - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-01-2001, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
In a separate thread, I mentioned that I found a large Da-Lite Senior Electrol screen in a machinery surplus warehouse on the east side of Cleveland, Ohio. It's way too big and heavy for me, so I've decided to offer it up to the forum.

It is a 40619 model with a 12' x 12' mate white screen. The wooden case is about 14 feet long, and the motor drive is on the right side. A tag indicates it was built in 1994, but it has apparently never been used. It still has the original paper wrapping seal around the screen roll, and the up/down wall switch package is un-opened. It also has the original wooden shipping support blocks in place. There are no optional remote controls, or the like.

There is some minor damage to the motor end of the case where the drop down hinged door has been broken off. The damage appears mostly cosmetic. A little wood glue should make things ok.

The listed price is only $199.95. You can see a crude picture of it at the following link. Click on "electronics", then do a new search for "screens". It's listed as inventory item #02-421-005.
http://www.hgrindustrialsurplus.com/

You can also see some technical specs, and a nice installation manual at the following thread:
http://www.ritzav.com/Online_Store/senior.htm

I hope someone can find a good home for it.

Ray

Closed Thread Screens

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page