Ideas and feedback on new Screen..help - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 06-22-2015, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Ideas and feedback on new Screen..help

Moving to a new house and I need to buy a new screen because my current one is goo goo paint and that is going nowhere...lol.

I was looking at the Elite-Electric Cinetension 2, 2.35:1 format of 138" or 153", but any suggestions on similar sizes and/or quality of other manufacturers will be very welcome.

Do not steal, The powers that be do not like the competition.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-23-2015, 12:47 PM

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 15
You may want to post some information about the new setup and what in particular you are looking for from a screen. There are lots of choices and lots of options depending on the situation your screen is going to be in. I personally built my own screen and sprayed it with SilverFirev2.5.

post #3 of 3 Old 06-24-2015, 07:26 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 42
I can't use a fixed screen anymore, with the move to the new house I will be using our "florida Room" as the place to put the projector which will have a TV mounted on the wall and a pull down (motorized) projection screen in order to be able to use both, I'm loosing my Home Theater room in the process.

I am using an older projector now, the Epson 5010, but I will be updating to a newer model in 2016 or 2017, once I can buy a reasonably priced laser projector, it will have to be 4K with all the new goodies resolved.

Do not steal, The powers that be do not like the competition.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Screens