Transparent Horizontal Line Above Widescreen Bar - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Transparent Horizontal Line Above Widescreen Bar

Hello everyone I have a question I hope someone can answer because I'm pulling out my hair to find a solution.

I have the LG 47LM6700 and about a week go I noticed when watching a Blu Ray in 2:35:1 there was a transparent grayish line above the bottom black bar that went from left to right. It's on Netflix and basically anything else I watch so I'm assuming it's the TV and not the media played on it. It's two years old so no warranty available and I'm really short on money right now. I'd rather fix this cheaply then buy another TV.

Please help me out. I really have grown to like this TV and I can't watch anything because it's so distracting.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Today, 09:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: In my home theater ( when I'm not rock climbing, cycling or kayaking ) - Sacramento CA area
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 999 Post(s)
Liked: 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellamorte13 View Post
Hello everyone I have a question I hope someone can answer because I'm pulling out my hair to find a solution.

I have the LG 47LM6700 and about a week go I noticed when watching a Blu Ray in 2:35:1 there was a transparent grayish line above the bottom black bar that went from left to right. It's on Netflix and basically anything else I watch so I'm assuming it's the TV and not the media played on it. It's two years old so no warranty available and I'm really short on money right now. I'd rather fix this cheaply then buy another TV.

Please help me out. I really have grown to like this TV and I can't watch anything because it's so distracting.

Thank you
This is the projector screen section - not TV " screens ". You might post this in the LCD flat screen or plasma section ( not sure what type of tv you have - I'm a projector guy ).

Craig Peer, AV Science Sales. Call me on my direct line - 585-671-2972, 8:30am - 4:30pm PST, Monday - Friday
Email me at craig@avscience.com http://shop.avscience.com/
Yes, we sell Home Theater gear right here at AVS !!
JVC, Sony, Epson, DPI, SIM2, SV Sound, Martin Logan, RBH, and many more!
post #3 of 3 Old Today, 03:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Sorry man.
Please feel free to delete. I've been totally stressed out lately and this TV isn't helping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Screens

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page