best option for a floor pull up screen? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old Today, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Question best option for a floor pull up screen?

hi,

For LG PF1000U, I am searching for a portable floor pull up screen . It should be 16:9 format, diagonal around 100 " -- 110 ".

So far, I have below two options:
  1. Elitescreen -- Reflexion Series -- FM110H
  2. Elitescreen -- ezCinema Series -- F100NWH

from their website, it is not clear what the major differences are between these two or target usage.

So, not sure, which one is better for my situation.

Could anyone here please give some ideas or suggestion? much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Today, 10:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 374
Da-lite makes a few models their insta-theater which is 90" diagonal and the floor model C which they will do custom sizes. In general I find they have better quality and service than Elite but also more expensive.
post #3 of 4 Old Today, 08:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellebob View Post
Da-lite makes a few models their insta-theater which is 90" diagonal and the floor model C which they will do custom sizes. In general I find they have better quality and service than Elite but also more expensive.
thanks for suggestion. however, actually, here in Canada. The Da-lite screens are not readily available in Ontario.
post #4 of 4 Old Today, 08:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 855 Post(s)
Liked: 586
While I would prefer to use a fixed screen, circumstances forced me to go with a pull-up floor model. I wanted a 100" 16:9 screen and Elite offered what I considered to be the best option in terms of price and quality. So I bought an ezCinema Series F100NWH and have been using it for nearly two years now. So far it has performed flawlessly. It has the normal minor waves that you get with any non-fixed, non-tensioned screen, but they really don't show up when viewing content. From all the research I did I thought the ezCinema Series seemed to have superior quality to the Reflexion Series. If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Screens

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page