Are Enlightor Bright and CenterStage XD the same? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

Old 10-01-2016, 07:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Are Enlightor Bright and CenterStage XD the same?

Are the Enlighter Bright and CenterStage XD the same screen? If not, what are the differences? My first row seating is at about 11'6". I'm trying to decide between a 130 inch wide CenterStage XD, Enlighter Bright, and Enlighter 4K. I have the JVC RS600U projector. My throw will be a little over 16 feet. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2016, 10:48 AM
Home Theater Lover

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 3373 Post(s)
Liked: 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romans828 View Post
Are the Enlighter Bright and CenterStage XD the same screen? If not, what are the differences? My first row seating is at about 11'6". I'm trying to decide between a 130 inch wide CenterStage XD, Enlighter Bright, and Enlighter 4K. I have the JVC RS600U projector. My throw will be a little over 16 feet. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
They are the same thing. For some reason they changed the name a while back. Send us an email if we can help - AV Science is a Seymour / Screen Excellence dealer. I think Mike owns one in fact.

Current home theater photos - http://www.avsforum.com/photopost/sh...hp?cat=2386514

craigpeer@earthlink.net
Old Today, 04:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
Liked: 685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romans828 View Post
What did you end up going with? At that size I'd guess you need all the gain you can get, especially if trying to use HDR content.

Current theater & gear: "Nathan's Theater in Search of....".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement