AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***THE Official SUPER DELUXE Gallery***

49K views 328 replies 54 participants last post by  David Bott 
#1 ·
*****Attention all SD/MM screen builders******

THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO YOUR SCREEN SHOTS.

As more and more SD/MM screens are built I felt they should have a dedicated thread to share the fruits of our labors. PLEASE keep this a Gallery ONLY thread for your beloved screen shots. Nice compliments to the posters exempted.

#27 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Przybylski
CMRA,

Your shots use the Super-deluxe topcoat, right? On safety glass? Or did you go with Plexi/Mirror?
Joe, All questions should be asked on the SuperPlex thread or via PM

We want these pics to remain easy to come by, at the start of this thread. be advised all that this question and the answers therein will be the last. You can and should post comments, pro & con

SuperDeluxe means "Mirror w/MM Top Coat These Pics are that variety.

:D That should settle that.

PJ is a Z1, positioned on a Table from approx. 10' SD/MM Light Fusion Screen is 84" diagonal.

If anyone has a question that they think deserves in depth reply, start another thread titled with that question. Your answer will both be forthcoming just as soon, and one hell of a lot easier to find.

Now.....back to our regularly scheduled programming. Commercial free, we hope. :mad: :( :rolleyes: ;) :p :) :D :cool:

#35 ·
rlev,

Proud you make me, and proud you must be. Those are exceptional images. And from just good 'ol SM on the pack of a plain piece of Parkland. For many who cannot get a hold of 5' x 10 foot Plexi or Mirrors (...at ANY price), the same size in a Parkland ($75.00) with Silver Metallic on the rear it a KILLER application that ranks right up there in it's own right with SM/MM on a wall, and yes...even SD/MM on Plexi.

Still must go a ways to unseat the SD/MM Light Fusion Screen, but at the price and availability, not to mention (...but I WILL!) the added ease of construction, but it's so good as it is, I'd like to suggest you start a dedicated Thread to attract specifically, would be and current Parkland owners to the discovery. They are a particularly cheap crowd, and will love this upgrade!

Spread the word! Not just the Silver Metallic! :D

#40 ·
CMRA, could you post a pic of your SD screen with the lites on, I'd like to see your set up on the wall. Also, if you do have lite spill on the edges I'd like to see how those look.

thanks in advance

btw, I'm in real awe of all your pics, I want one, but I'm gonna wait to see if I can pick up a panel at a garage sale or something like that.

edit, also while I'm still asking, hows about a close up of the texture of the SD screen?

3 pics is all i'm asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.