EluneVision screens - Page 28 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #811 of 1289 Old 12-23-2011, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
And so I got the word. The screen will be dropped off at my house today The bad part is I will not be able to set it up until next week but thumbs up to Dave for getting it all done so fast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #812 of 1289 Old 12-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyravr View Post

And so I got the word. The screen will be dropped off at my house today The bad part is I will not be able to set it up until next week but thumbs up to Dave for getting it all done so fast

Nice!. I have seen the Reference--you'll love.
post #813 of 1289 Old 12-25-2011, 06:06 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by atabea View Post

Hey Moonw5, you have some Serious gear! They must sound great. I will try to take some pictures and upload later. I don't have any before pictures though.

atabea

Thanks Atabea! This hobby never seems to be finished though huh!
I just relocated my projector back 4 feet and now I can zoom when watching scope movies and have the image spill to the entire screen. Wow what a difference over 16:9 aspect ratio. I watched Avatar (for the 7th time...3 times at the theater and 4 at home) and am totally amazed with the clarity of the new screen and projector combination. Now if there just was a scope version of that movie available.

My next step is a false wall for the screen so I can get the speakers behind the screen and a chair riser.
Merry Christmas everyone!
post #814 of 1289 Old 12-26-2011, 08:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by psgcdn View Post

Yeah, I'm going to use a sheet to figure out what size I really want.

Wow, the picture looks amazing on a sheet!
You guys are sure an expensive screen makes a huge difference? Right now it looks as good or better than my 50" plasma so there's not a whole lot of room left for improvement. Is it going to be night and day? Or subtle better blacks and colors?

Remember, it's called "AV Science"!

My HT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peter

post #815 of 1289 Old 12-27-2011, 07:47 AM

Quote:

Wow, the picture looks amazing on a sheet!
You guys are sure an expensive screen makes a huge difference? Right now it looks as good or better than my 50" plasma so there's not a whole lot of room left for improvement. Is it going to be night and day? Or subtle better blacks and colors?

I did the sheet thing years ago, when I was waiting for my very first screen. Trust me, it won't be subtle!
post #816 of 1289 Old 12-27-2011, 08:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Great to know. Wouldn't want to spend that kind of money for subtle changes. Thanks!

My HT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peter

post #817 of 1289 Old 12-30-2011, 10:54 AM

Well, just finished a couple of movies in 3D on the 120" 2.35:1 Reference Acoustic screen and I am very impressed. More than enough brightness from the Sony 95ES even at 16 foot projection distance.
I still am impressed with the screen after 30 hours of movies on this screen.

I had a GTG with a couple of friends who are longtime projector/screen users and all they said was that they didn't want to look at their systems anymore!!
post #818 of 1289 Old 12-30-2011, 01:09 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonw5 View Post

Well, just finished a couple of movies in 3D on the 120" 2.35:1 Reference Acoustic screen and I am very impressed. More than enough brightness from the Sony 95ES even at 16 foot projection distance.
I still am impressed with the screen after 30 hours of movies on this screen.

I had a GTG with a couple of friends who are longtime projector/screen users and all they said was that they didn't want to look at their systems anymore!!

Wow, that is great news and very encouraging for people like me in the market. Thanks for sharing your story. Any chance you can take a few photos of your screen with / without movie images? I'm looking at the same combination.

post #819 of 1289 Old 12-30-2011, 01:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Thanks for the review! I got off the phone with Milosh minutes ago and pulled the trigger on a 120 inch 16:9 electric Reference AudioWeave. Costs more than my projector so I hope it's worth it!!!

My HT

Peter

post #820 of 1289 Old 01-04-2012, 08:05 AM

Just received my 108" reference grey fixed frame to be used with my W6000....Can't wait!

Thanks again Milosh!
post #821 of 1289 Old 01-04-2012, 09:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks for the review! I got off the phone with Milosh minutes ago and pulled the trigger on a 120 inch 16:9 electric Reference AudioWeave. Costs more than my projector so I hope it's worth it!!!

My screen is backordered after all...

I have the 120" 16:9 Reference case dimensions, but need a bit more info from owners as I want to build a 2.5" deep case inset for it. The case will be attached to floor joists and will come down flush with a suspended ceiling.
  1. Where does the 120V cord come out?
  2. How is the screen attached to the ceiling?
  3. How much extra front and back room should I leave to access these screws?

This way, I can at least build this box of the correct size and place the power outlet at the right place because i get the screen in a month or two.

Thanks...

My HT

Peter

post #822 of 1289 Old 01-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 35
anyone have the Perlux-Silver 1.4 Gain Material?
how is it?
post #823 of 1289 Old 01-06-2012, 08:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I have the 120" 16:9 Reference case dimensions, but need a bit more info from owners as I want to build a 2.5" deep case inset for it. The case will be attached to floor joists and will come down flush with a suspended ceiling.

This way, I can at least build this box of the correct size and place the power outlet at the right place because i get the screen in a month or two.

Thanks...

Anyone?

My HT

Peter

post #824 of 1289 Old 01-09-2012, 12:42 PM

Liked: 14
Quote:

I believe I was one of the first to actually own Elunevision’s new AudioWeave screens, but due to a complete basement overhaul, it took me a while to get everything up and running. First, let me say how great it was dealing with Dave Hao of Elunevision. Dave was/is extremely knowledgeable about his products and he always made himself available for questions or help. Overall, the Customer Service at Elunevision is really great.

I also have to disclose that I am no expert when it comes to screens or screen materials. I did however, own a few screens in the past, ranging from Goo systems to Dalite HP screens. The idea of going with an AT screen has always fascinated me, but I just didn’t want the hassle of having to build a false wall and to install the requisite acoustic material behind the screen, not to mention the extra work to black out everything behind the screen. Since I was doing a basement overhaul, I thought it would be a good time to get it all done in one big extensive project.

Having no previous experience with any kind of AT screen, I was very sceptical. I was concerned about light loss, poor definition, audio problems, moiré and a whole host of related issues. Dave Hao assured me that during his research and development of the new material, he had eliminated all of the inherent problems with the AudioWeave. After demoing his regular Reference Studio screen and being utterly impressed by them, I took his word that the AudioWeave would retain all the strengths of the Reference Studio with the added benefit of being Acoustically Transparent. So, I bought myself a 130 inch diagonal, 2.35:1 scope screen (120 wide by 51 high) AudioWeave.

I have been using the AudioWeave Extensively over the past week and here are my impressions:

1) There is absolutely no way ANYONE can tell that the material is a Weave anywhere outside of 6 feet (8 feet if I shine a flashlight directly on it). And that is without any program material. With movie material, I would have to go directly right next to the screen to see any patterns at all.

2) Moire was one of my primary concerns. Well, I can confirm that it simply does not exist anywhere on the AudioWeave.

3) Sharpness. Wow!!! All I can say is I am stunned. I was worried that, being a weave, there will be noticeable softness. I honestly believe that this weave is no less sharp than my solid High Power screen.

4) Color. Another home run. Damn, this thing is as true as I have ever seen.

5) Light loss. I was really expecting this area to be truly dreadful, especially coming from a Dalite 2.8 gain High Power Screen. Yes, the HP is definitely brighter. But for all intents and purposes, the AudioWeave does not suffer from excessive light loss. I am running a fairly wide screen (120 inches wide to be exact) with a projector that is not known for calibrated brightness (JVC X30). Although Dave told me I should run the JVC in high lamp mode due to the size of the screen as well as the Weave material, I have found that I can, and do, run it in normal mode with plenty of brightness (sorry Dave, it looks great in normal mode). In fact, I have my iris closed down to -10 (out of 15) and it’s still plenty bright.

It should be noted that I have total light control and not a speck of light gets into my room and I use non-reflective black fabric on my walls, ceiling and floor. In my surroundings, and from what I can remember, it is only slightly less bright than Elunevision’s own regular Reference Studio white (for those who have seen the Reference Studio). In fact, the difference is very subtle and you may not even notice the slight difference.

6) AUDIO. As much as I am impressed by the video performance of the AudioWeave, I am equally impressed by the Audio performance. Naturally, it would be ideal without any barriers in front of your speakers and obviously there would/should be some level of loss or attenuation with the AudioWeave in Place.

As stated earlier, I am no expert in this area but I did take some measurements with my Radio Shack SPL Metre with the AudioWeave in Place and with it removed. From what I have measured, using the test tones from a receiver, the difference was no greater than 1db. And I am not even sure about the 1db because it seemed to fluctuate back and forth (it is a digital SPL meter).

In any event, when actually listening to movies and music the sound is fabulous and you completely forget there is a screen in front of the speakers. All you hear is the sound coming from the appropriate and proper locations on the screen---and it never sounded more “right” and natural.

Having the sound/dialog coming from the precise location of the characters on screen is truly an eye-opening experience. Once you have tried it you simply cannot go back (to having your speakers either on the floor or on top of the screen). In this layout, I can actually have all my speakers standing vertically and not the compromised position of having the center channel lying flat. That alone is a fundamental improvement. For those who have not experienced an AT screen system done right, be careful----It’s fracking addicting.

Okay, now for some negatives. When I bought my AudioWeave, Dave had not yet finalized the instruction sheet. As a result, I had a tough time trying to figure out the schematics and putting it together. It took me about three hours, a few stiff drinks and several calls to Dave Hao (not to mention I developed a whole bunch of new cuss words out of sheer frustration) to get things done. I even had a faulty (very important) screw that holds one of the “L” brackets in place—it had no treads and there were no extras in the package. Hint to Dave, include a couple of extras in the box in case there are duds or you could lose one. I had to improvise to make it work.

The above notwithstanding, if Dave has ironed out the kinks in the instruction manual then there really are no negative aspects to speak of. Let’s just say that this is one of THE BEST investments I have ever made in my home theatre experience.

I would like to disclaim that I am not a friend of Dave Hao and I have absolutely no affiliation with Elunevision. I am simply a well satisfied owner of a truly great product. Go check it out for yourself and I guarantee your opinions will be very similar to mine.

Best regards to all

Atabea.

PS: I have watched three 3D movies with the AudioWeave and while my (now stored) High Power screen would have provided a brighter picture, I find that the brightness is more than satisfactory. My Projector automatically switches in to high lamp mode for 3D and the increased birghtness and related settings are just about right. It looks phenomenal! Hopefully, as the lamp ages, there will not be a steep drop-off. Now that could present a problem. I will have to keep an eye out for that.

He Atabea,

I have been away for a bit and came back to see you went ahead and ordered the AT screen from Dave and Milosh. With as many messages we bounced back and forth I could tell you were apprehensive to jump at the Elunevision AT screen. They have made them even better since I ordered mine as a custom. They have put a black backing which mine does not have. However as I had mentioned before, my screen wall is flat black so it was not an issue with light bouncing back and the weave is so fine compared to their first fabric that light loss really is not an issue for an AT screen.

Congrats on jumping into the AT screen world and glad to see you are enjoying yours as much as I enjoy mine (125" diagonal 2.35:1 scope). It is awesome having the sounds coming from the image where it belongs.

Enjoy
Ronzai
LL
post #825 of 1289 Old 01-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Advanced Member

Hey, Ronzai,

Good to see you back at the Elunevision thread. I am really in constant awe of the great image the Audioweave is capable of and it's truly a revelation with the sound emanating from the precise locations of the characters on the screen, just like it should be. I honestly can't imagine going back to a regular setup with speakers above or below the screen. Everyone who is considering such a setup should --AT LEAST-- make the trip to Hamilton and experience the Audioweave first hand. I am glad I waited to get the completed product (with the black backing) as there doesn't seem to be any light leakage whatsoever.

BTW, I really like your theater

atabea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzai View Post

He Atabea,

I have been away for a bit and came back to see you went ahead and ordered the AT screen from Dave and Milosh. With as many messages we bounced back and forth I could tell you were apprehensive to jump at the Elunevision AT screen. They have made them even better since I ordered mine as a custom. They have put a black backing which mine does not have. However as I had mentioned before, my screen wall is flat black so it was not an issue with light bouncing back and the weave is so fine compared to their first fabric that light loss really is not an issue for an AT screen.

Congrats on jumping into the AT screen world and glad to see you are enjoying yours as much as I enjoy mine (125" diagonal 2.35:1 scope). It is awesome having the sounds coming from the image where it belongs.

Enjoy
Ronzai

post #826 of 1289 Old 01-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Advanced Member

Hi Moonw5,

Have you finished your false wall? Don't forget to post some pics of the process for those who might be considering the same type of setup. I regret that I did not take any "before" photos when I was constructing my false wall and installing the screen. I bought a new camera and I am still trying to figure it out. I hope to post some "after" photos of the weave soon. I agree, Avatar should have been shot at a wider aspect ratio. I would love to have it in 3D---as soon as it becomes available.

atabea

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonw5 View Post

Thanks Atabea! This hobby never seems to be finished though huh!
I just relocated my projector back 4 feet and now I can zoom when watching scope movies and have the image spill to the entire screen. Wow what a difference over 16:9 aspect ratio. I watched Avatar (for the 7th time...3 times at the theater and 4 at home) and am totally amazed with the clarity of the new screen and projector combination. Now if there just was a scope version of that movie available.

My next step is a false wall for the screen so I can get the speakers behind the screen and a chair riser.
Merry Christmas everyone!

post #827 of 1289 Old 01-10-2012, 05:14 PM

Quote:

Hi Moonw5,

Have you finished your false wall? Don't forget to post some pics of the process for those who might be considering the same type of setup. I regret that I did not take any "before" photos when I was constructing my false wall and installing the screen. I bought a new camera and I am still trying to figure it out. I hope to post some "after" photos of the weave soon. I agree, Avatar should have been shot at a wider aspect ratio. I would love to have it in 3D---as soon as it becomes available.

atabea

Hi Atabea,
this project is going to be a monster I think...or black hole for the wallet. I have been in consultation with a contractor for some of(okay alot of the work) and I am just waiting for the estimate. The whole room may go down in the dust down to bare framing.
We shall see here soon. I will keep you guys posted. In the mean time I am sure enjoying cinemascope!
post #828 of 1289 Old 01-12-2012, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domingos38 View Post

how is it?

I think there is some info further back in this thread but since I have the Perlux 1.4 screen I'll tell you what I can.

I'm new to projection but I've been an avid HT enthusiast for a while so I would characterize myself as fairly discerning. I spent about 3Hrs at Eastporters (thanks for your patience Dave) before making my purchase decision. Most of the viewing in their demo room was on their reference material. I ended up taking a step higher on the projector than I was planning and was also concerned about imperfect light control in my HT so I opted for the Perlux 1.4 screen. I purchased a 120" 2.35 fixed frame screen throwing an image from a JVC X30 from about 17' currently. The projector will eventually be ceiling mounted with a throw distance of about 13'.

As for the screen, I'm pretty happy with it. Color and contrast seem to be very good in ideal light conditions. The screen is reasonably tolerant of some ambient light, though you do lose blacks of course. Washout doesn't seem to be quite as bad on the Perlux as it was on the Reference material that I saw at Eastporters demo room. The Perlux material has very little texture to it and maintains good sharpness. I do detect a bit of sparkle on very bright images, mostly only noticeable during pans, but this was expected with the 1.4 gain material. It's really not that bad, my wife and a few friends say they don't see it but I do. I notice it even at a 24' seating distance (my room has issues, I won't get into it here). It grow more noticeable at closer viewing distances to me. If I can resolve my seating distance issue to get closer to the ideal 14' or so I may be annoyed enough to make the switch to the Reference material. I'm certain I would be sacrificing a good deal under non-optimal lighting though. My room is not a dedicated HT and thus my better half discourages painting everything flat black.
post #829 of 1289 Old 01-12-2012, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domingos38 View Post

how is it?

I just finished helping install this screen so I can comment. Screen was a 120" 2.35:1 Fixed frame unit.

Assembly: Instructions are...sketchy...really have to improve the Chinglish (I can say this because I am part Chinese so hopefully no one takes offense ). The frame is easy to assemble, just need to make sure you get those nuts in first before you assemble the corners (ask me how I know). Also, when you remove the packing foam sheets around the frame, make sure you place it on the floor/carpet then put your ready to assemble frame rails on it to prevent any black stuff from ruining your carpet.
The screen material itself puts out some odor, but not too bad. You do require 2 people to install the steel tensioning bars on the long part of the screen material. The short ends are a one person job. Tensioning is straightforward, but tedious compared to the easy snap-on nature of Da-lite products. The part I didn't like was the plastic edging you had to put on. The long ends were okay, but he short ends on the width wouldn't snap into place. In the end, we just left them out.I think Elunevision should rethink those plastic edges and maybe just use some rubber standoffs that you can screw in place along each edge of the frame.
Installing the screen on the wall was easy with some proper 55lb metal anchor screws and a good level.

Picture quality comparison based on a Panasonic 4000 on a High Contrast Cinema Vision 106" 16:9 fixed frame as reference was not subtle. It was easily a 50% increase in perceived image quality. The material is very smooth in look and feel. There was much more detail, sharpness and contrast to the whole image. the color rendition was much more natural as well with a great pop to the image and almost 3D quality to it. Being a 1.4 gain screen, you could definitely tell that the image was quite bright. It seemed like the Panasonic had new life in it with 1500 hours on the bulb. I'm sure that ECO mode on the Panasonic PJ will be used once the bulb gets replaced.

Downsides: I noticed some very slight light fall off on the corners/sides of the image and some sparklies on whites like on surf waves or bright almost white scenes. I must say I am very sensitive to this and even near the back of the 18' dedicated theater room I could detect it. On my Acoustic Reference this is non-issue with perfectly even light and no sparklies whatsoever.

Price: when you factor in above average build quality save for a bit tedious assembly, the end result is amazing especially for the amount of money you are spending.

I hope this helps!
post #830 of 1289 Old 01-13-2012, 12:53 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:

Assembly: Instructions are...sketchy...really have to improve the Chinglish (I can say this because I am part Chinese so hopefully no one takes offense ).

I believe your particular screen came with the old set of instructions. The instruction manuals were swapped out, but I believe that your screen box must have fallen through the cracks - apologies for that. The new instructions are much-improved:

http://www.eastporters.com/PDF/Elara/assembly.pdf

Quote:

Washout doesn't seem to be quite as bad on the Perlux as it was on the Reference material that I saw at Eastporters demo room

I would add to your comment that, overall, the Reference Studio Gray material is better with ambient light than the Perlux 1.4 material, boosting black levels, while still keeping all of the characteristics which make the Reference Studio White material so amazing (no hot-spotting, zero texturing, etc). What we have in the demo room is the White material, which is suited for well-controlled rooms. In your case, had you wanted to go with something more high end like the Reference Studio screen, but wanted something that can withstand more ambient light, you would go with the Reference Studio Gray screen, which is not on display in the demo room.

Milosh
post #831 of 1289 Old 01-14-2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloshj View Post

I would add to your comment that, overall, the Reference Studio Gray material is better with ambient light than the Perlux 1.4 material, boosting black levels, while still keeping all of the characteristics which make the Reference Studio White material so amazing (no hot-spotting, zero texturing, etc). What we have in the demo room is the White material, which is suited for well-controlled rooms. In your case, had you wanted to go with something more high end like the Reference Studio screen, but wanted something that can withstand more ambient light, you would go with the Reference Studio Gray screen, which is not on display in the demo room.

Milosh

Thanks for clarifying Milosh. I had a budgetary constraint while I was there as Dave (easily) convinced me to go for the X30 over the Panny 4000 I was previously considering. Something had to give.

I have been considering an upgrade to the reference material as I do occasionally see the "sparklies" on the Perlux on very bright scenes (though that's my only real "complaint" and it is infrequent enough it is a near non-issue). I also wanted the 2.35 aspect ratio which I didn't see the grey reference material offered in. I've since learned through the forums here that you are pretty flexible in customizing options so that is likely not a road block. My final concern would be moving from the 1.4 gain material down to 0.8. That seems like a relatively large drop and I'm concerned I won't maintain enough brightness. Would the improved contrast and higher image quality help to offset the drop in gain? I'd love to hear from some others that have more experience than I.
post #832 of 1289 Old 01-16-2012, 12:53 PM

We just picked up our custom size 92'' Elunevision Refrence Studio Audioweave fix framed screen. We also picked up the JVC X30 thanks to dave showing us the difference between the panny7000 and the JVC. Great experience at east porters extremely knowledgeable, large selection of products for your home theater. Will be posting photos/reviews on the audio weave screen once we get ours up and installed. Let me say from one home theater demo from a Stuart screen to daves home theater demo on hes screen there was little to no difference in sharpness,quality,hot spots etc cant wait till its up and running.

follow my build http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1379436

Check out my HT Build!

Check out my YouTube Channel (Theater tours,bluray reviews all things tech)

post #833 of 1289 Old 01-16-2012, 01:42 PM

My quick two cents.

I've had my 100" Reference 2.35:1 fixed screen since early December. I don't have anything else to compare to, but here are some of my observations.

-There are no sparkles what so ever. I still don't really know what "sparkle" is since I've never seen anything like it on my screen.
-Super smooth. Viewing from 10.5 ft away, I sense no texturizing. It's so smooth, I'm sometimes paranoid that I don't have it focused.
-Unlimited viewing range. It seems the image maintains it's brightness regardless of what angle I'm standing at. I'm not sure how this is possible. If I'm standing by the front wall, the image seems just as bright. Not all that useful but I'm pretty amazed.

My only problem is the frame is not perfectly square. I'm sure no fixed frame have perfect 90 degree angles. I'm not spilling the image onto the frame by more than 1/4". This is probably pretty good.

BTW, I'm projecting from a new Mitz HC4000 from 11 feet away. Bottom of the screen is only 21" from the floor which should put my line of sight at 1/3 of the height from the bottom of the screen...which I think is perfect.
post #834 of 1289 Old 01-16-2012, 04:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Wow... Everyone is getting 2.35:1! Will I regret waiting for a 16:9?

My HT

Peter

post #835 of 1289 Old 01-16-2012, 04:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks...

Anyone?

My HT

Peter

post #836 of 1289 Old 01-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Advanced Member

I really think you will. Change it if you still can. However, only do so if you have the JVC X30/70 or some other PJ that has lens memory and can perform the necessary stretch. Most movies are either 2.35:1 or 2.40:1. I have made the switch and I wished I had done it earlier.

atabea

Quote:

Wow... Everyone is getting 2.35:1! Will I regret waiting for a 16:9?

post #837 of 1289 Old 01-16-2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:

i really think you will. Change it if you still can. However, only do so if you have the jvc x30/70 or some other pj that has lens memory and can perform the necessary stretch. Most movies are either 2.35:1 or 2.40:1. I have made the switch and i wished i had done it earlier.

Atabea

+1
post #838 of 1289 Old 01-17-2012, 05:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Projector is BenQ W6000 but I find it easy enough to adjust manually. Currently I don't mind the bars but I am projecting on a sheet so there are no black borders to add contrast.

Too bad 2.35:1 is more expensive for less material...

My HT

Peter

post #839 of 1289 Old 01-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Advanced Member

I just finished reading this thread from the start. Overall it sounds like there's a TON of happy customers.

I need to come through for a JVC DLA X70 demo, and pick your brains about screens for my future setup.
post #840 of 1289 Old 01-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Advanced Member

Great choice for a projector--I wish I could afford the X70 but I am making do with the X30. The Reference Screens, Weave or Solid, are unbeatable in any price/category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM View Post

I just finished reading this thread from the start. Overall it sounds like there's a TON of happy customers.

I need to come through for a JVC DLA X70 demo, and pick your brains about screens for my future setup.

Reply Screens

Tags
Projection Screens , Epson , Epson Emp Tw600 Replacement Projector Lamp Elplp35 V13h010l35
Gear in this thread - Tw600 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page