EluneVision screens - Page 40 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1171 of 1277 Old 01-22-2014, 06:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
xb1032's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 5,343
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardoski View Post

Ok I am a meat head, there was a heat vent blowing between the screen and the PJ eek.gif . Can't believe I didn't think of that. The screen is perfect.

I had the exact same problem last year right after I bought a Sony projector. I didn't see the issue immediately either. smile.gif
xb1032 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1172 of 1277 Old 01-22-2014, 07:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Yzfbossman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 257
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardoski View Post

Ok I have a strange issue with my EluneVision 4k reference 1 gain screen. Initially I thought it was my projector but now that I have a new PJ I can now I am almost certain it is the screen. Which is unfortunate because I sent my first PJ back 2 times.


On a portion of the top left side of the screen, about the size of a pizza box, is a image distortion that looks like swirling heat waves. Now my JVC is on an open shelf with lots of breathing room, so there is no heat build up. It really only shows on white or light color scenes but is rather distracting. I lived with it, because I was convinced my old PJ was the issue, in fact I went and got a different totally open shelf when I got the new PJ. Has anyone else experienced this? I was also curious how one cleans these screens ?

Is it coming from your HVAC?

When my heat comes on I get the same distortion. If it's "moving" it can't be from the screen.

***edit...sorry didn't see your post*** glad you found it
cardoski likes this.

Here is my build thread:

---->Like a Boss Theater Build<----
Yzfbossman is offline  
post #1173 of 1277 Old 01-23-2014, 12:21 PM
Advanced Member
 
cardoski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Beyond The Wall.
Posts: 720
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Curious if anyone here has the Elunevision 4K 240 2.4 gain screen? I want to pair it with my JVC X500 in a light controlled room, I am shelf mounted just above eye level. I would like to be able to watch TV with some rear lights on, but more importantly I want to be able to clamp the Iris of my PJ all the way down, increasing black levels but still have the similar light output of my current Elunevison 4K 1 gain screen. Right now I have my Iris half way down and the black bars in movies nearly disappear but it is to dim. My screen is nearly as wide as my room and my couch, which is the only seating, is with in the edge of the screen.

James Reid:D
cardoski is offline  
post #1174 of 1277 Old 01-24-2014, 08:22 PM
Advanced Member
 
Marco T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: London Ontario
Posts: 724
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am very curious about the Vivid Pro-Cinema White - 2.4 Gain material too, especially how it compares to legacy HP 2.8 da-lite material. I currently have a 70X70 Da-lite Model B High Power 2.8, which I love. But I am setting up a new Home Theater room , and will need a bigger screen.

Would hate to give up the pop of the HP screen. But I won't stand for an uneven picture, as my current HP 2.8 has very little texture and no hotspotting. Still it would be nice not to have to install black velvet curtains on all room surfaces to get a decent picture.

Marco T is offline  
post #1175 of 1277 Old 01-26-2014, 05:47 PM
Senior Member
 
roxiedog13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North 48 °
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco T View Post

I am very curious about the Vivid Pro-Cinema White - 2.4 Gain material too, especially how it compares to legacy HP 2.8 da-lite material. I currently have a 70X70 Da-lite Model B High Power 2.8, which I love. But I am setting up a new Home Theater room , and will need a bigger screen.

Would hate to give up the pop of the HP screen. But I won't stand for an uneven picture, as my current HP 2.8 has very little texture and no hotspotting. Still it would be nice not to have to install black velvet curtains on all room surfaces to get a decent picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardoski View Post

Curious if anyone here has the Elunevision 4K 240 2.4 gain screen? I want to pair it with my JVC X500 in a light controlled room, I am shelf mounted just above eye level. I would like to be able to watch TV with some rear lights on, but more importantly I want to be able to clamp the Iris of my PJ all the way down, increasing black levels but still have the similar light output of my current Elunevison 4K 1 gain screen. Right now I have my Iris half way down and the black bars in movies nearly disappear but it is to dim. My screen is nearly as wide as my room and my couch, which is the only seating, is with in the edge of the screen.

I have two samples of the HP 2.4 and one sample of the Elune 2.4. They are the same, in appearance and performance. The Elune advertises a wider viewing cone, I do not see it personally. In my opinion these are the same materials from the same
company and as far as I recall the Elune comes from China. Is the HP made in China?? Other than being identical in every way....hard to tell wink.gif
roxiedog13 is offline  
post #1176 of 1277 Old 01-27-2014, 01:48 PM
Member
 
DaVinci2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardoski View Post

Curious if anyone here has the Elunevision 4K 240 2.4 gain screen? I want to pair it with my JVC X500 in a light controlled room, I am shelf mounted just above eye level. I would like to be able to watch TV with some rear lights on, but more importantly I want to be able to clamp the Iris of my PJ all the way down, increasing black levels but still have the similar light output of my current Elunevison 4K 1 gain screen. Right now I have my Iris half way down and the black bars in movies nearly disappear but it is to dim. My screen is nearly as wide as my room and my couch, which is the only seating, is with in the edge of the screen.

HI Cardoski...same here...Would like to pair it with my eventual JVC X700 with this same screen but with a little ambient light (open concept living room). Wondering as well is anyone here has paired this screen with either the X500 OR X700?

The screen would be 2.35:1 - 121 W x 59 H...Thanks !!:)

DaVinci2 is offline  
post #1177 of 1277 Old 01-28-2014, 10:32 AM
Advanced Member
 
Marco T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: London Ontario
Posts: 724
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can you get the Elara screen with reference 4k material? If so, what would be the price bump for a 106" inch 16:9 reference grey? Although I appreciate the luxury of the 5" frame on the reference, its just a little too big for the 106" viewable 16:9 image in my space. The Elara could be made to fit. I would not really want to drop to 100" if at all possible. My viewing distance will be 10-14 feet. Projector is w1070, full light control possible but some slight leakage expected (the HT room is near the bar/sitting room, partial wall but no door.)

Marco T is offline  
post #1178 of 1277 Old 01-28-2014, 10:38 AM
Member
 
thethirdnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: western Canada
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11

@MarcoT - that is exactly what I have. 106" Reference 4K 1.0 gain material inside the 3" Elara frame...works well.

thethirdnut is offline  
post #1179 of 1277 Old 01-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Member
 
DaVinci2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11

Hi Marco...I believe it is possible as mention by "thethird nut"..LOL...However, i did make the request...should get an answer soon. Ciao!!

DaVinci2 is offline  
post #1180 of 1277 Old 01-28-2014, 12:59 PM
Member
 
DaVinci2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco T View Post

Can you get the Elara screen with reference 4k material? If so, what would be the price bump for a 106" inch 16:9 reference grey? Although I appreciate the luxury of the 5" frame on the reference, its just a little too big for the 106" viewable 16:9 image in my space. The Elara could be made to fit. I would not really want to drop to 100" if at all possible. My viewing distance will be 10-14 feet. Projector is w1070, full light control possible but some slight leakage expected (the HT room is near the bar/sitting room, partial wall but no door.)

Hello Again Marco...Here is a quote from Dave at Eastporters: 

"Some have 5", some are 3.5", it just depends on the screen, but we can pretty much get any screen with 3.5" frame.

5" comes on Reference Studio 4K 100 Screen only but we also have 3.5" frame for the Reference Studio 4K 100 screens as well."

 

So there you have it...they are located in Hamilton Ontario..I believe it's not too far from where you are.

Good Luck!!

DaVinci2 is offline  
post #1181 of 1277 Old 01-31-2014, 11:04 AM
Advanced Member
 
Marco T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: London Ontario
Posts: 724
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiedog13 View Post


I have two samples of the HP 2.4 and one sample of the Elune 2.4. They are the same, in appearance and performance. The Elune advertises a wider viewing cone, I do not see it personally. In my opinion these are the same materials from the same
company and as far as I recall the Elune comes from China. Is the HP made in China?? Other than being identical in every way....hard to tell wink.gif

@roxiedog13,

Is your material from Elunevision the Vivid Pro-Cinema White 2.4 or the Reference Purebright 4k 2.4? If I can get a slightly longer ceiling mount a high gain screen would probably be my best bet. even the draper screen selector agrees wink.gif Looks like the HP 2.4 fabric would work very well for me.

Marco T is offline  
post #1182 of 1277 Old 01-31-2014, 08:32 PM
Advanced Member
 
nickoakdl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 944
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiedog13 View Post


I have two samples of the HP 2.4 and one sample of the Elune 2.4. They are the same, in appearance and performance. The Elune advertises a wider viewing cone, I do not see it personally. In my opinion these are the same materials from the same
company and as far as I recall the Elune comes from China. Is the HP made in China?? Other than being identical in every way....hard to tell wink.gif

Elunevision used to advertise the same viewing cone as Da-lite for their high gain screens, and then one day I went on their website and their viewing cone somehow jumped to 100 degrees. I also had samples of HP 2.4 and Elune's 2.4 and agree that they are identical. I bought the Da-lite Cinema Contour for the simple fact that they are honest in their marketing of their screen, unlike EluneVision.
nickoakdl is offline  
post #1183 of 1277 Old 02-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Senior Member
 
aab1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 434
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I've had my 106" EluneVision manual pull down screen for a few weeks now and had been too busy to mention a major problem I had that others might also.

The screen was advertised as 99" wide with the casing, so I thought it would be fine to install between 2 walls that are 101" apart, but when I got it it didn't fit because the 99" they state does not include the soldered on 1" bracket on each side, in reality it's 101" wide and was literally 1/16" too long to fit between both walls. Luckily there's a Window on one of the walls so I ended up having the screen end inside the window frame and amazingly it left just enough room to install horizontal blinds so it ended up working but others might not be so lucky. By the way the room isn't that narrow, there's a closet at the opposite side of the window which reduces the width to 101" for the depth of the closet.
aab1 is offline  
post #1184 of 1277 Old 02-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Senior Member
 
aab1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 434
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Something else I wanted to mention, I have my screen pull down in front of a desk and I had my phone behind the desk so each time it rang I would rush to lift the screen up (not retract it, literally lift it up into a U shape) and I ended up getting a major "crack" in the middle of the screen. I read that using a heat gun would make it disappear and it did, but I left it slightly too long and it "stretched" the screen in that area and now it's slightly wavy, better than the crack and not very noticeable, but is there a way to solve this or will it fix itself? It seems to be getting better as days go by.

I obviously now always retract it properly and put another phone elsewhere so I can answer calls without having to pull the screen up/

Thanks
aab1 is offline  
post #1185 of 1277 Old 02-03-2014, 03:39 AM
Senior Member
 
roxiedog13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North 48 °
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco T View Post

@roxiedog13,

Is your material from Elunevision the Vivid Pro-Cinema White 2.4 or the Reference Purebright 4k 2.4? If I can get a slightly longer ceiling mount a high gain screen would probably be my best bet. even the draper screen selector agrees wink.gif Looks like the HP 2.4 fabric would work very well for me.

I believe it was the PureBright 4K 2.4 but will have to confirm .
roxiedog13 is offline  
post #1186 of 1277 Old 02-03-2014, 03:46 AM
Senior Member
 
roxiedog13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North 48 °
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by aab1 View Post

I've had my 106" EluneVision manual pull down screen for a few weeks now and had been too busy to mention a major problem I had that others might also.

The screen was advertised as 99" wide with the casing, so I thought it would be fine to install between 2 walls that are 101" apart, but when I got it it didn't fit because the 99" they state does not include the soldered on 1" bracket on each side, in reality it's 101" wide and was literally 1/16" too long to fit between both walls. Luckily there's a Window on one of the walls so I ended up having the screen end inside the window frame and amazingly it left just enough room to install horizontal blinds so it ended up working but others might not be so lucky. By the way the room isn't that narrow, there's a closet at the opposite side of the window which reduces the width to 101" for the depth of the closet.

Most manufactured screens are measured by the case and any attachment brackets are additional. You have to look at the detailed drawing it usually will show brackets that are not included in the case measurement.
Not sure how they can get away with this as it is false. The standard should be to give the total width with mounting hardware .
roxiedog13 is offline  
post #1187 of 1277 Old 02-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Senior Member
 
roxiedog13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North 48 °
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco T View Post

@roxiedog13,

Is your material from Elunevision the Vivid Pro-Cinema White 2.4 or the Reference Purebright 4k 2.4? If I can get a slightly longer ceiling mount a high gain screen would probably be my best bet. even the draper screen selector agrees wink.gif Looks like the HP 2.4 fabric would work very well for me.

It was indeed the Pure-Bright 4K that I have. My guess is the Vivid is the old Da-Lite 2.8 glass bead and the Pure-Bright the new Da-Lite 2.4. I cannot confirm this but I can say from my testing there is no difference between the Da-Lite HP2.4 and the Elune Vision Pure-Bright 2.4 .
roxiedog13 is offline  
post #1188 of 1277 Old 02-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Advanced Member
 
Marco T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: London Ontario
Posts: 724
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks Roxiedog13, the Pure-Bright 4k is way out of my price range.

Marco T is offline  
post #1189 of 1277 Old 02-15-2014, 09:40 AM
Member
 
Angus.Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I'm considering getting a 100" fixed,

however I have some questions.

My house is a 4 level split, and the screen would be going into the basement. The problem is the access to the storage/crawlspace would be behind the screen.

How easy would it be to remove the screen for access to the door? Well mini door really but anyway...

I wouldn't have to be in there a lot.. probably 1-2 times a month at most.. but I would need access and moving the access unfortunately does not work because it is a small space.

I was thinking I could mount the screen on some kind of easy disconnect hooks or something and then just set it off to the side when I need to get in.

Does this sound feasible? Is the screen strong enough to put up with this kind of movement without causing any harmful affects?

Thank You!
Angus.Young is offline  
post #1190 of 1277 Old 02-15-2014, 09:57 AM
Member
 
ash_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Two thoughts come to mind, although I have to tell you I am not the handy type and would have no clue how to build what I am about to suggest.

Is there enough room on the wall for you to build some sort of system that would allow the screen to slide on rails, so you could slide it out of the way to gain access to the door to the crawlspace? Or perhaps if the wall is big enough you could slide the screen up?

My other thought is to build a frame with hinges of some sort that would allow you to lift the screen up from the bottom in the same way you would lift a garage door, out and up from the bottom?

I don't know how feasible these ideas are, but I thought I would share them anway
ash_man is offline  
post #1191 of 1277 Old 02-15-2014, 12:52 PM
Member
 
albert-canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I would get a motorized screen as the easiest solution.
albert-canuck is offline  
post #1192 of 1277 Old 02-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Member
 
Angus.Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Motorized might be best option but it's more money and more things to break.

No room for it to slide to the side. Flip up could possibly work but I'm not to handy either frown.gif

Anyone know the performance and look of a motorized screen vs fixed? I'd be somewhat concerned about the increased chances for wrinkles and it not being 100% tensioned? Or is this nothing to worry about?
Angus.Young is offline  
post #1193 of 1277 Old 02-15-2014, 08:52 PM
Member
 
albert-canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I have had my motorized 92" EluneVision screen for a couple of years now and have had no problems at all. The motor works like new and there are no wrinkles in the screen, the tension seems to still be uniform. A projected image looks fine but I wonder if the higher priced reference screen would be better? I don't notice any texturing or hot spots but perhaps the other screen would show more detail? It is hard to tell without comparing them side by side.

I also have a pull down screen of the same size but the motorized one is much more convenient.
albert-canuck is offline  
post #1194 of 1277 Old 02-16-2014, 09:09 AM
Member
 
ash_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert-canuck View Post

I have had my motorized 92" EluneVision screen for a couple of years now and have had no problems at all. The motor works like new and there are no wrinkles in the screen, the tension seems to still be uniform. A projected image looks fine but I wonder if the higher priced reference screen would be better? I don't notice any texturing or hot spots but perhaps the other screen would show more detail? It is hard to tell without comparing them side by side.

I also have a pull down screen of the same size but the motorized one is much more convenient.



Do you leave your motorized screen down most of the time, or do you have it rolled up when not in use?
ash_man is offline  
post #1195 of 1277 Old 02-16-2014, 10:05 AM
Member
 
albert-canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I usually roll it up, though for the past week it has been down. I watch 4-5 movies a week for the past couple years so it has been up and down quite a few times. Never had a problem and the motor works just as smoothly as when I bought it.
albert-canuck is offline  
post #1196 of 1277 Old 02-20-2014, 05:46 PM
Just add water and stir
 
zuluwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 467
Milosh,

When do you plan to release a product that offers retrofit masking for 2.35:1 on a 16x9 Reference screen?

I dream about this for my screen...

Thanks so much for answering.
Aaron
cardoski likes this.
zuluwalker is offline  
post #1197 of 1277 Old 02-20-2014, 07:08 PM
Member
 
N2Sand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Does anybody know how to make the 12V remote trigger learn the screen code. I just received and installed my 120" Reference Studio 4K AudioWeave tensioned screen and the remote trigger doesn't activate the screen out of the box. I don't see a hole in the screen end cap like the remote instructions indicate and pressing the up and stop buttons on the wall trigger per the screen instructions doesn't seem to do anything either.
N2Sand is offline  
post #1198 of 1277 Old 02-23-2014, 08:07 AM
Senior Member
 
simpleHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuluwalker View Post

Milosh,

When do you plan to release a product that offers retrofit masking for 2.35:1 on a 16x9 Reference screen?

I dream about this for my screen...

Thanks so much for answering.
Aaron
Monoprice has that.
simpleHT is offline  
post #1199 of 1277 Old 02-23-2014, 02:54 PM
Just add water and stir
 
zuluwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleHT View Post

Monoprice has that.

Thanks for the tip. I took a quick look but can not find a retrofit masking screen for my current screen. Can you send me a link please? All I could find were screens that had the masking options built in.
zuluwalker is offline  
post #1200 of 1277 Old 02-23-2014, 03:37 PM
Senior Member
 
simpleHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
^^ Sorry, probably I misunderstood you. MP has framed screen with build-in masking mechanism (they call it multi-format), as you noted. If you want masking for existing fixed frame screen, I think it can be DIY.
simpleHT is offline  
Reply Screens

Tags
Projection Screens , Epson , Epson Emp Tw600 Replacement Projector Lamp Elplp35 V13h010l35
Gear in this thread - Tw600 by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off