post #1321 of 1325 Old Today, 03:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkz View Post
some tough crowd to please here.

sorry if im coming off as harsh but it was a selling point. i flat out said i needed it yesterday. he said no problem. i would not have ordered it otherwise. here it is now past 5 oclock on a Friday and still no screen.
if im selling a customer something, i'm going to go all out giving him was i promised.
waiting around all day for purolator to come pick something up the same day the customer is promised to receive it is unacceptable. purolator is open all day.

so now i face setting up my costco screen and paying to return mine to eastporters on my dime or setting up my costco screen and then taking it down when/if mine even arrives this weekend. disapointed in both options.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1322 of 1325 Old Today, 03:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I would think you live in Canada as well? for a quick service eastporter can offer especially within Canada, I think anyone should be happy, majority customer service nowadays are just garbage, and I'm pretty happy with their service so far, althought mine is still on its way, I still think they do a better job than some of the vendors I deal within Canada.

it is not my call, but no one should plan such short window for a delivery. plan ahead and be positive.
post #1323 of 1325 Old Today, 03:31 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
i live 3 hours away and i didn't plan a short delivery. eastporters did.

Last edited by djkltg; Today at 03:51 PM.
post #1324 of 1325 Unread Today, 06:52 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi sorry if this has been asked before but I'm looking to get the 100″ EluneVision Reference Studio 4K Tab Tensioned Screen. Anyone have this one or a similar motorized screen? 2 questions, how long does the screen take to umm...deploy fully. And is it really as quiet as it says?

I currently have a cheap Elite motorized screen and it takes about 55 seconds to go up or down and is quite loud, leading me to just leave it down the whole time and kinda wasted my money getting a motorized screen. I'm hoping this is faster and quieter.

Thanks.
post #1325 of 1325 Unread Today, 09:09 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by krectus View Post
Hi sorry if this has been asked before but I'm looking to get the 100″ EluneVision Reference Studio 4K Tab Tensioned Screen. Anyone have this one or a similar motorized screen? 2 questions, how long does the screen take to umm...deploy fully. And is it really as quiet as it says?

I currently have a cheap Elite motorized screen and it takes about 55 seconds to go up or down and is quite loud, leading me to just leave it down the whole time and kinda wasted my money getting a motorized screen. I'm hoping this is faster and quieter.

Thanks.

Just tested my 120" and it took 25s to lower. Unfortunately I can not tell you if it is louder than others but I would not say it is quiet. Personally I think it is rather loud, but not too much of annoyance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply Screens

Tags
Projection Screens , Epson , Epson Emp Tw600 Replacement Projector Lamp Elplp35 V13h010l35
Gear in this thread - Tw600 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page