Forum Jump: 

post #541 of 1281 Old 06-30-2008, 03:50 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ruben et al,

I have a ProLine (flat) & am building up a CRT blend project & have a few observations.

Packaging is done unbelievably well. You can tell instantly that you paid for and received a quality item.

Screen itself is easy to assemble & amazingly strong.

Put in screen material today while I had trustworthy, available help & it went extremely smoothly. The spline system is first rate!! I could not be happier!

The fact that Ruben supports his products with masking systems & upgrade discounts makes me feel even more secure in my choice.

Mark Conner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #542 of 1281 Old 06-30-2008, 11:05 AM
AVS Club Gold

Liked: 11
Congratz on the Sim2 deal Ruben - You deserve it all my friend

All the best
Calvin
post #543 of 1281 Old 07-01-2008, 07:39 AM
SmX
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by damon View Post

Ruben et al,

I have a ProLine (flat) & am building up a CRT blend project & have a few observations.

Packaging is done unbelievably well. You can tell instantly that you paid for and received a quality item.

Put in screen material today while I had trustworthy, available help & it went extremely smoothly. The spline system is first rate!! I could not be happier!

The fact that Ruben supports his products with masking systems & upgrade discounts makes me feel even more secure in my choice.

Hi Damon,

Thank you for the kudos! I'm happy to hear you got your screen set up and enjoying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calv1n View Post

Congratz on the Sim2 deal Ruben - You deserve it all my friend

All the best
Calvin

Thank you Calvin!

Best,
Ruben

Follow SmX on Facebook

SmX Video Projection Screens and Masking Systems
WWW.SMXSCREEN.COM
post #544 of 1281 Old 07-01-2008, 07:43 AM
SmX
AVS Special Member

Here is a video from Cedia 2008 of Alan Roser from Sim2 demonstrating the ProMask-Curv and our ProLine and ProCurv frames. The beginning of the video discusses Sim2's products then they go into SmX around 4:50 into the video.

Thank you SmithMK for sharing the link!

SMX AT CEDIA 2008 UK

Ruben

Follow SmX on Facebook

WWW.SMXSCREEN.COM
post #545 of 1281 Old 07-01-2008, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandmanX View Post

OK, so you said you have a little ambient light, where is the light coming from and how much? Is there anyway to control it?

Ruben

Ruben - I've been off busy getting the construction for the new theater started...it will be 20' wide by 31' deep. I expect to have the first row of seating @ 10'-11', the second row at 18', and a final bar seating row @ 22' with sufficient room for a poker table behind that.

The room will have no windows but will have 2 bay doors at the very back which will have blinds to block out light. More importantly, most of the time I will want to watch sporting events with friends...which means some lighting will be on to see each other and exchange "pleasantries" as our teams compete.

I would like to go with a 16:9 ratio SMX screen that is 10' wide. I am looking at the Benq W20000 projector to light it up, knowing that I may be on the edge of an acceptable brightness in the picture. Unfortunately I am not in the position to demo the setup beforehand.
post #546 of 1281 Old 07-01-2008, 01:07 PM
SmX
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdunkle View Post

Ruben - I've been off busy getting the construction for the new theater started...it will be 20' wide by 31' deep. I expect to have the first row of seating @ 10'-11', the second row at 18', and a final bar seating row @ 22' with sufficient room for a poker table behind that.

The room will have no windows but will have 2 bay doors at the very back which will have blinds to block out light. More importantly, most of the time I will want to watch sporting events with friends...which means some lighting will be on to see each other and exchange "pleasantries" as our teams compete.

I would like to go with a 16:9 ratio SMX screen that is 10' wide. I am looking at the Benq W20000 projector to light it up, knowing that I may be on the edge of an acceptable brightness in the picture. Unfortunately I am not in the position to demo the setup beforehand.

This is a great sized room. What is the proposed throw distance of the BenQ?

Ruben

Follow SmX on Facebook

WWW.SMXSCREEN.COM
post #547 of 1281 Old 07-01-2008, 07:38 PM

Quote:

This is a great sized room. What is the proposed throw distance of the BenQ?

Ruben

Just under 18 1/2 feet.
post #548 of 1281 Old 07-01-2008, 09:08 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:

I would like to go with a 16:9 ratio SMX screen that is 10' wide. (

Good choice! I just installed my 10' wide 16x9 SMX screen and frame and it is awesome!

(my fiancee standing in the frame :-)

I'm running a Panasonic PTAE1000u at about 15.5 feet away. The brightness, sharpness, and clarity is superb (my front row is about 11 feet away) and you can only just begin to see the holes in the screen at about 6 feet away. The velvet on the frame absorbs all overscan without a trace!
I could not get the screen to moire at any rotation... but I went ahead and angled the material slightly.

Anyway...props to Ruben for putting together such an excellent product. I could not be more pleased...from the packing to the final outcome... TOP NOTCH!

-Cam
Television Photojournalist, Video Producer, Voice Over Artist
Cam Communications Cinema Palace Construction Thread
Cam's Whole House AV and Automation Thread

LOGANED! 4-30-08
post #549 of 1281 Old 07-02-2008, 07:56 AM

Videocam -

THANK YOU! Hearing of your configuration and satisfaction with it is some of the best information I've gotten in regards to making me comfortable my proposed configuration - much appreciated!

I think as long as I use canned lighting above the seating areas and then maybe recess the screen back into the front wall area a little, I should be good with the ~1200 lumen (listed not actual) BenQ W20000 if you are happy with your ~1100 lumen (again, listed, not actual) Panasonic.

It's not scientific but it makes me a little more comfortable with my proposed setup. Thanks again.
post #550 of 1281 Old 07-02-2008, 09:53 PM

That looks pretty awesome, Video..I like the multi coloured downlights you have

A 500lb quarter squat is about as useful as a 1000lb leg press...Rippetoe
post #551 of 1281 Old 07-03-2008, 04:03 AM

Ruben,

I'm updating my HT with accoustic treatment and new HT recliners. Before I start building the rise for the second row, I need to decide on the seating distance.
This has lead me through a series of thoughts which ultimately made me decide to go for an SMX accoustic transparant screen.

My question is what screen size you would recommend for my room - I would then pick the projector afterwards. I would like a 2.4:1 screen.

My room is 13.4 feet x 22 feet, with sloping walls (attic).
Right now I have a setup with three floorstanding speakers and a pull-down Dalite High Power 100" 2.35:1 screen above the speakers. This is the widest I could go due to the sloping walls - the top corners of the screen touches the sloping walls, while the buttom is right above the speakers.

I could go wider, though, by lowering the screen. This would require an acoustic transparent screen, as well as rising the speakers by 6-8" to get the lowest unit above the screen frame.

The distance from the front wall to the eyes on the first 138" wide row (4 berkline 090 recliners with the end seats angled) is maximum 11.3 feet, but with a false wall with the screen mounted, it will be 2-3 feet less.

Second row (4 berkline 090 recliners 130" wide) will have maximum 17.9 feet from front wall to eyes, with false wall 2-3 feet less as well.

The seating width is a little tight, with only a 2-3 feet corridor to the right of the rows. I expect to use the center seats mainly, with the end seats as overflow.

Current projector is a Sanyo Z4, but will be updated to a 1080P digital projector in the 2000-3000 $ price range in a year or so. The room has complete light control.

Initially I will use zoom for constant height, but will probably update to an anamorhic lense at some point. This could be a couple of years down the road, though.
I used to have a Prismasonic H-500, but thought the CA and unclearity was too much.

What screen size (2.4:1) would you recommend? I'm thinking something like 9-9.5 feet - but fear it might be too close to the first row, which would be my primary row.

Best regards,
Jacob
post #552 of 1281 Old 07-08-2008, 12:06 AM
SmX
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob B View Post

Ruben,

I'm updating my HT with accoustic treatment and new HT recliners. Before I start building the rise for the second row, I need to decide on the seating distance.
This has lead me through a series of thoughts which ultimately made me decide to go for an SMX accoustic transparant screen.

My question is what screen size you would recommend for my room - I would then pick the projector afterwards. I would like a 2.4:1 screen.

My room is 13.4 feet x 22 feet, with sloping walls (attic).
Right now I have a setup with three floorstanding speakers and a pull-down Dalite High Power 100" 2.35:1 screen above the speakers. This is the widest I could go due to the sloping walls - the top corners of the screen touches the sloping walls, while the buttom is right above the speakers.

I could go wider, though, by lowering the screen. This would require an acoustic transparent screen, as well as rising the speakers by 6-8" to get the lowest unit above the screen frame.

The distance from the front wall to the eyes on the first 138" wide row (4 berkline 090 recliners with the end seats angled) is maximum 11.3 feet, but with a false wall with the screen mounted, it will be 2-3 feet less.

Second row (4 berkline 090 recliners 130" wide) will have maximum 17.9 feet from front wall to eyes, with false wall 2-3 feet less as well.

The seating width is a little tight, with only a 2-3 feet corridor to the right of the rows. I expect to use the center seats mainly, with the end seats as overflow.

Current projector is a Sanyo Z4, but will be updated to a 1080P digital projector in the 2000-3000 $ price range in a year or so. The room has complete light control.

Initially I will use zoom for constant height, but will probably update to an anamorhic lense at some point. This could be a couple of years down the road, though.
I used to have a Prismasonic H-500, but thought the CA and unclearity was too much.

What screen size (2.4:1) would you recommend? I'm thinking something like 9-9.5 feet - but fear it might be too close to the first row, which would be my primary row.

Best regards,
Jacob

Hi Jacob,

A common practice with CIH screens is to have your first row seating at least 2 times the height of your screen away from your screen. Other-words, if you're using a 50" tall 2.35:1 screen, your first row of seats should be at least 100" from the screen. Everyones milage may vary but this is a good starting point. Also, depending on the projector you ultimately decide to go with (720 - 1080, DLP - LCOS), you may have some screen door effect (SDE) to consider as well.

In my personal theater, I have a 140" wide 2.40:1 ProCurv screen which is 58.25" tall. My first row of seating is 10' 6" from eyes to the center of the screen.

Lets say you want to move up to a 120" wide 2.40 screen, your height will be 50". This means your first row can be placed around 100" or more from the screen. Based on your distances (even with a false wall) you still have 110" to work with for the first row after taking away 24" - 30" for a false wall.

If you can post a drawing of the wall with the slopes, I can help lead you in the right direction.

Best,
Ruben

Follow SmX on Facebook

WWW.SMXSCREEN.COM
post #553 of 1281 Old 07-08-2008, 06:54 AM

Hi Ruben,

I have a quick question. On the PROMASKcurv Spec document on your site, in the aspect ratio chart on the first page that gives dimensional information, if you look at the 2.40:1 chart, the viewable width list goes from 80 inches to 270 inches generally in 10 inch increments. However 120 inches is missing! Is this an oversight, or was it intentionally left off for some reason? Just asking, as if I were to go with a PROMASKcurv screen, 120" would likely be the sweet spot for my setup.

Thanks!
post #554 of 1281 Old 07-09-2008, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papajin View Post

Hi Ruben,

I have a quick question. On the PROMASKcurv Spec document on your site, in the aspect ratio chart on the first page that gives dimensional information, if you look at the 2.40:1 chart, the viewable width list goes from 80 inches to 270 inches generally in 10 inch increments. However 120 inches is missing! Is this an oversight, or was it intentionally left off for some reason? Just asking, as if I were to go with a PROMASKcurv screen, 120" would likely be the sweet spot for my setup.

Thanks!

I noticed that too when I ordered my screen-- but ask Ruben, and you shall receive!

A 120" wide is available, as that is what I purchased-- see this thread:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1#post13712531
post #555 of 1281 Old 07-10-2008, 12:39 AM
SmX
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papajin View Post

Hi Ruben,

Thanks!

Hi Papajin,

Thank you for pointing that out, that was an oversight. We just updated that sheet, the updated version IS HERE

Best,
Ruben

Follow SmX on Facebook

WWW.SMXSCREEN.COM
post #556 of 1281 Old 07-10-2008, 08:17 AM

Quote:

Videocam -

THANK YOU! Hearing of your configuration and satisfaction with it is some of the best information I've gotten in regards to making me comfortable my proposed configuration - much appreciated!

Glad I could be of some help :-)
Let me know how things go.
-Cam

-Cam

LOGANED! 4-30-08
post #557 of 1281 Old 07-10-2008, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithMK View Post

That looks pretty awesome, Video..I like the multi coloured downlights you have

Thanks!
They alternate colors...not as fancy as user W00lly's setup...but it gets the job done :-)

Here is a close-up of the lights.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1#post12612941

-Cam

LOGANED! 4-30-08
post #558 of 1281 Old 07-11-2008, 12:20 AM

Quote:

Thank you for pointing that out, that was an oversight.

Thanks Ruben! I figured it was an oversight, but ya never know for sure until you ask. Surprised nobody has mentioned it to you before now do you can fix it.

Also, thanks Brain Sturgeon... Your thread has some nice pics and info that helps someone just in the research stages get a feel for the product without actually purchasing one!
post #559 of 1281 Old 07-16-2008, 11:53 PM
SmX
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by damon View Post

Ruben et al,

Hi Damon,

Thank you for the Kudos! Please be sure to share some pictures of your set-up and the blend once it is complete. Are you doing the Blendzilla set-up like Cliff did? What are you using for the PJs?

Ruben

Follow SmX on Facebook

WWW.SMXSCREEN.COM
post #560 of 1281 Old 08-11-2008, 10:15 AM

1. It seems as if your masking system takes up about 5.5 " per side on some of your drawings of a CIH system. So a 120" viewable screen is actually 131" in actuality once you take the masking system into account. Do these dimensions change with the size of the screen? Get bigger or smaller? How about if it is a 4 way mask?
2. Love the look of the curved screens. Any chance of a 4 way curved mask screen anytime soon?
3. On the curved screen topic - if you were going to use a projector with an intelligent lens system (no anamorphic) would there be any need for the curve? Or might you just do a very shallow base curve to keep some of the light scattering back into the theater as opposed to the wall?
4. How much masking could you in fact do on one of these screens? I was wondering because if you build a theater that seats 8-12 people in 3 rows of seats - you are still going to have quite a bit of space in front of the front row. I was thinking if you wanted to have a kid party and show a movie - and lots of kids came over (like 20 or so) you could mask the movie down even smaller - so it would be watchable from a row of beanbags on the floor in front of the first fixed row - and still be visable at the back of the room. Probably a strange question, but what the heck.

Thanks
post #561 of 1281 Old 08-11-2008, 10:46 PM
SmX
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdemott View Post

1. It seems as if your masking system takes up about 5.5 " per side on some of your drawings of a CIH system. So a 120" viewable screen is actually 131" in actuality once you take the masking system into account. Do these dimensions change with the size of the screen? Get bigger or smaller? How about if it is a 4 way mask?
2. Love the look of the curved screens. Any chance of a 4 way curved mask screen anytime soon?
3. On the curved screen topic - if you were going to use a projector with an intelligent lens system (no anamorphic) would there be any need for the curve? Or might you just do a very shallow base curve to keep some of the light scattering back into the theater as opposed to the wall?
4. How much masking could you in fact do on one of these screens? I was wondering because if you build a theater that seats 8-12 people in 3 rows of seats - you are still going to have quite a bit of space in front of the front row. I was thinking if you wanted to have a kid party and show a movie - and lots of kids came over (like 20 or so) you could mask the movie down even smaller - so it would be watchable from a row of beanbags on the floor in front of the first fixed row - and still be visable at the back of the room. Probably a strange question, but what the heck.

Thanks

Hi hdemott,

All of our masking systems up to 24' wide have the same size specs.

We can manufacture a 4-Way curved masking system at your request. It is something we don't advertise but it is something we can do.

If you are using a servo zoom style lens, the benefits of the curved screen will be dispersion of light to the center of the audience and will help at keeping light off the side walls. With AT screens, it will also help with keeping the speaker baffles parallel to the screen surface when toeing the speakers in. Besides those benefits, you also get more of an immersive effect from the curved screen. Some people say it adds more of a 3D look to their movies due to the immersion of the curve.

Our 4-Way ProMask masking can completely close up if requested. You can basically mask off any size projected image to meet your needs.

Ruben

Follow SmX on Facebook

WWW.SMXSCREEN.COM
post #562 of 1281 Old 08-15-2008, 06:15 AM

For anyone contemplating an AT screen, I would suggest jumping right in with the SMX. I, like many others, was extremely impressed with the packaging. Also the little extras, like a lint mitt, gloves, level on the screen mount really add up to an all inclusive professional package. The fit and finish of the screen is extraordinary. In fact my first impression of the frame when I opened the box was simply, WOW.

The assembly went extremely smooth. Usually I can find a way to take a 45 minute job and make it an all day affair. Not with this product. Each step followed precisely with the detailed, easy to understand installation manual.

The fit of everything - the frame pieces, the screen - was perfect. Not almost or good enough, but perfect.

I am new to the projector/screen set up and my HT is not as elaborate as some, but this screen with the JVC RS1 looks awesome.

Anyway, I am extremely pleased with the product and wanted to share some positive evaluation. Thanks
LL
post #563 of 1281 Old 08-15-2008, 08:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiA6 View Post

I am new to the projector/screen set up and my HT is not as elaborate as some, but this screen with the JVC RS1 looks awesome.

Anyway, I am extremely pleased with the product and wanted to share some positive evaluation. Thanks

Congrats on your screen and PJ. This is my setup too. How wide is your screen?
post #564 of 1281 Old 08-15-2008, 08:18 AM

The screen is the PL-100-178, so its 100" wide, 114" diagonal.
post #565 of 1281 Old 08-15-2008, 08:21 AM
Wireless member

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:

For anyone contemplating an AT screen, I would suggest jumping right in with the SMX. I, like many others, was extremely impressed with the packaging. Also the little extras, like a lint mitt, gloves, level on the screen mount really add up to an all inclusive professional package. The fit and finish of the screen is extraordinary. In fact my first impression of the frame when I opened the box was simply, WOW.

The assembly went extremely smooth. Usually I can find a way to take a 45 minute job and make it an all day affair. Not with this product. Each step followed precisely with the detailed, easy to understand installation manual.

The fit of everything - the frame pieces, the screen - was perfect. Not almost or good enough, but perfect.

I am in complete agreement with everything posted here. I must admit to some anxiety over installing the material, but I took it slow and, somewhat uncharacteristically, read the instructions. It went smooth and when I was done I had achieved perfect results. WOW, indeed.

- Jeff
post #566 of 1281 Old 08-17-2008, 09:20 PM
SmX
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Hi AudiA6,

Thank you for the wonderful evaluation. I am happy to hear it was "perfect" all the way through. Sometimes it's those little extra things that help make the install go easy.

Best
Ruben

Follow SmX on Facebook

WWW.SMXSCREEN.COM
post #567 of 1281 Old 08-18-2008, 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob B
Ruben,

My room is 13.4 feet x 21 feet, with sloping walls (attic).

Best regards,
Jacob

Quote:

Hi Jacob,

A common practice with CIH screens is to have your first row seating at least 2 times the height of your screen away from your screen. Other-words, if you're using a 50" tall 2.35:1 screen, your first row of seats should be at least 100" from the screen. Everyones milage may vary but this is a good starting point. Also, depending on the projector you ultimately decide to go with (720 - 1080, DLP - LCOS), you may have some screen door effect (SDE) to consider as well.

In my personal theater, I have a 140" wide 2.40:1 ProCurv screen which is 58.25" tall. My first row of seating is 10' 6" from eyes to the center of the screen.

Lets say you want to move up to a 120" wide 2.40 screen, your height will be 50". This means your first row can be placed around 100" or more from the screen. Based on your distances (even with a false wall) you still have 110" to work with for the first row after taking away 24" - 30" for a false wall.

If you can post a drawing of the wall with the slopes, I can help lead you in the right direction.

Best,
Ruben

Hi Ruben,
Here are some old pictures of the room (from 2005), as well as a floorplan drawing with measures (in meters - 1 foot = 0.3048 meters).
In my last post I mentioned room length of 21 feet. That includes a planned length reduction of 6.5 feet for a new back wall (current length is 27.5).
I will project through a hole in the wall, throw length will be app. 18.5 feet (2-3 feet for a false front wall for the new screen)

I forgot to mention that I need room for sidemasking.
I also would like your thoughts on curved vs. flat, since I currently don't own an anamorphic lense. I might buy one again - but it will be at least 2-3 years down the road (need money for new screen and a 1080P projector first )

Cheers,
Jacob
LL
LL
LL
LL
post #568 of 1281 Old 08-18-2008, 09:07 PM
SmX
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Hi Ruben,
Here are some old pictures of the room (from 2005), as well as a floorplan drawing with measures (in meters - 1 foot = 0.3048 meters).
In my last post I mentioned room length of 21 feet. That includes a planned length reduction of 6.5 feet for a new back wall (current length is 27.5).
I will project through a hole in the wall, throw length will be app. 18.5 feet (2-3 feet for a false front wall for the new screen)

I forgot to mention that I need room for sidemasking.
I also would like your thoughts on curved vs. flat, since I currently don't own an anamorphic lense. I might buy one again - but it will be at least 2-3 years down the road (need money for new screen and a 1080P projector first )

Cheers,
Jacob

Hi Jacob,

My thoughts are to buy your screen once. If you plan on going with an anamorphic lens down the road, then it may be in your best interest to get a curved screen now if that is a desire of yours. Depending on the lens, throw distance and screen size, you may be fine with a flat screen or you may prefer a curved screen to reverse the effect of anamorphic distortion.

Curved screens have other benefits besides correcting anamorphic distortion, they also help concentrate light back to the center of the audience, keep light off the side walls, add a more immersive feel to your projected image.

Curved screens are more expensive than flat screens, so you may want to weigh out your options with your budget and set-up. HERE ARE SOME DETAILS ON THE PROCURV SCREENS.

Best,
Ruben

Follow SmX on Facebook

WWW.SMXSCREEN.COM
post #569 of 1281 Old 08-19-2008, 12:56 PM

Quote:

Hi Jacob,

My thoughts are to buy your screen once. If you plan on going with an anamorphic lens down the road, then it may be in your best interest to get a curved screen now if that is a desire of yours. Depending on the lens, throw distance and screen size, you may be fine with a flat screen or you may prefer a curved screen to reverse the effect of anamorphic distortion.

Curved screens have other benefits besides correcting anamorphic distortion, they also help concentrate light back to the center of the audience, keep light off the side walls, add a more immersive feel to your projected image.

Curved screens are more expensive than flat screens, so you may want to weigh out your options with your budget and set-up. HERE ARE SOME DETAILS ON THE PROCURV SCREENS.

Best,
Ruben

Hi Ruben,
My throw length will be approx. 18.5 feet. I do not know the projector yet, but it will be whatever is hot for 2000-3000 dollars in 1-2 years.
I believe in often updates rather than a more expensive projector.
I have approx. 3500-4000 $ a year on my HT budget.
The plan is to buy the new screen first (next spring), then the projector and some sort of blu-ray player, then new surround (rear) speakers, then maybe the lense.

With this throw length, is a curved screen necessary?
My outer seats will be sitting at the ends of the screen. Will they not have a reduced viewing experience due to the screen curving AWAY from them at the closest side of the screen?

Jacob
post #570 of 1281 Old 08-19-2008, 09:24 PM
SmX
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Hi Ruben,
My throw length will be approx. 18.5 feet. I do not know the projector yet, but it will be whatever is hot for 2000-3000 dollars in 1-2 years.
I believe in often updates rather than a more expensive projector.
I have approx. 3500-4000 $ a year on my HT budget.
The plan is to buy the new screen first (next spring), then the projector and some sort of blu-ray player, then new surround (rear) speakers, then maybe the lense.

With this throw length, is a curved screen necessary?
My outer seats will be sitting at the ends of the screen. Will they not have a reduced viewing experience due to the screen curving AWAY from them at the closest side of the screen?

Jacob

Hi Jacob,

I don't think a curved screen is necessary for your set-up. You will most likely be fine with a flat screen and a little bit of over-scanning.

Ruben

Follow SmX on Facebook

WWW.SMXSCREEN.COM
Reply Screens

Tags
Projection Screens

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page