free to good home! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 10-23-2001, 03:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a Draper- luma screen that I have no use for, I've removed it from the pulldown housing (can be put back if you want to)

70" x 70" 1.2 gain.

FREE to whomever want's it.

(of course you'll need to pay the actual shipping costs)

I assume it will be cheaper if I send just the material (lighter)

The person that comes up with an original story as to what they're going to use it for gets it (looking for humor here)

Cheers,

Shane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2001, 05:54 PM
Advanced Member

Just killed my old lady and need something to wrap the body in! Can you send it Same-Day Air? The house is beginning to smell a little :)

Petey
Old 10-24-2001, 08:18 AM

Well, ya see, we been showin' the movin' pictures on cousin Bull’s t-shirt 'cause it wuz the only thang big enuf. Trouble is he keeps wantin' his shirt back form time t’ time 'cause, ya know, they make ya wear one down the city. Been workin out perdy good, ya know, so far. Ever time we git the shirt back from Bull it looks a little more like one o’ them GrayHawk things. In fac', da picture looks real good on the part under the arm holes, ya know. Nice an' dark, ya know. I think they call that havin a good contract radio? where the dark part o’ the picture looks real good? Anyway, sure could use that fancy screen ya got there.

Thank ya, now.

davidylyl@hotmail.com

davidylyl
Old 10-24-2001, 08:44 AM

well lets just say that my girlfriend wasn;'t at the front of the line for looks, but was number #1 inline for the desert stand (hope so doesn't know about this place) Now after watching all they shower scenes in movies gets me going, then watching my wife, gets me going out the door, Now if i could take down the shower curtain, put up this screen and project a nice shower scene from a movie, then when i take a peak, instead of seeing (throw momma from the train woman, i see pamela anderson) and mr.happy is happy, you see you would make our world so much more happy, and plus im also in winnipeg

tradehard20@hotmail.com
Old 10-24-2001, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Jay and Silent Bob are coming over to my house next week and I promised them something special. I figure I can make the worlds biggest Joint with the help of your screen! (and a few kilos of weed) :D

Can you say SNOOTCHIE BOOTCHIE!! :cool:

Of course if you've never seen a Jay and Silent Bob film I'm going to look like a real idiot...

:rolleyes:

"Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun."

Ash - Army of Darkness
Old 10-25-2001, 05:53 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 24
The screen is gone.... everyone just walk away.... there's nothing to see here...

"Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun."

Ash - Army of Darkness
Old 10-25-2001, 10:03 PM

Since it rains a lot on the BC coast and especially since we are now into the monsoon season, I was thinking, “why not make a reversible poncho� Simply cut a hole in the center of the screen sufficiently large enough for one’s head and wear the black side out during the day and the reflective side out during the night. Guaranteed water proof and heavy enough to prevent one from being blown away.

Peter