Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Falls Church, VA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hope your health is getting better. I had a couple of question and thanks a lot in advance for your advice.
I've pretty much narrowed down my search to the 135 in. 16:9 screen.
- The G11 will be at about 18 ft. away, but can be a couple of feet nearer/farther if required.
- The screen wall will be (soon) covered with GOM black fabric, but that can be skipped per suggestions
- All other walls will be painted neutral/light gray
- There will not be any lights on while viewing
- I will be calibrating the G11 with Dilard 2.2 and colorimeter which will probably lower the output from its current 1000 lumens to around 800? (Mark Hunter may have a better approximation)
Would this setup be fine for the screen size, or would the 123in. screen be a better option?
Should I even look at studiotek130 as an option?
Finally, who should I contact to get a sample, since the regional rep who I e-mailed had a local dealer contact me with a design and quote, but no information on samples.
Thanks again to everyone,