Need Help Positioning RS-20 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-08-2009, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm having problems squaring up my RS-20 on my screen. Attached is a sketch showing how the image looks on the screen.

The PJ is sitting on a shelf about 10" above the top of the screen. I've just about max'd out my vertical lens adjustment. I can slide the PJ fore and aft and laterally left or right on the shelf. Or I can yaw the projector. I can also adjust the individual feet up or down slightly. Any suggestions on how to attack the problem? I want the image to be perfect. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-08-2009, 06:51 PM
Mod & Bluray Reviewer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle76092 View Post

I'm having problems squaring up my RS-20 on my screen. Attached is a sketch showing how the image looks on the screen.

The PJ is sitting on a shelf about 10" above the top of the screen. I've just about max'd out my vertical lens adjustment. I can slide the PJ fore and aft and laterally left or right on the shelf. Or I can yaw the projector. I can also adjust the individual feet up or down slightly. Any suggestions on how to attack the problem? I want the image to be perfect. Thanks!

Well for one move the right side forward and up a wee bit and looks like i little tilt down.
I could be wrong...
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page