post #361 of 1121 Old 11-29-2009, 12:40 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by flee67 View Post

I'm shopping for a ceiling mount and came across a universal mount from monoprice. I'd post a link but don't have enough posts.

Does this projector work with most of the universal mounts out there? Thanks

If you have a popcorn false ceiling buy a bedside slide-in coffee table and mount it upside down in the ceiling, with a cutout for the stem and cables. Before that of course you will be playing with a pencil over baking paper over the bottom of the PJ, to get the exact location of mounting holes. Drill into the wooden tray and get M5 (if memory serves me well) bolts from Lowes or Home Depot. Mine has hole patterns for 3 projectors, making it universal))

My system:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 1121 Old 11-29-2009, 07:23 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post

when you get a chance, look through your menus and look for the input level option. on my 5500 it's standard and enhanced. One or the other can significantly change the appearance of the black levels.

i'm waiting for claus to jump in and clarify this specific setting on the mitsubishi's.

give it a shot and see what happens.

The "Input" function is grayed out with the "Automatic" selection, so I cannot change...See my post below.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...&postcount=353
post #363 of 1121 Old 11-30-2009, 01:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
mariokrt64 -- The "Input Level" cannot be used with a HDMI input. In the manual, when Mitsubishi sates that it is only available for "RGB inputs", it is referring to an input from a PC (a computer video card) using the VGA type connection. They are not referring to the gray-scale range, 0-256 vs 16-235, which is what you are referencing.

- Claus {non-Santa model}
post #364 of 1121 Old 11-30-2009, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Wiebe View Post

mariokrt64 -- The "Input Level" cannot be used with a HDMI input. In the manual, when Mitsubishi sates that it is only available for "RGB inputs", it is referring to an input from a PC (a computer video card) using the VGA type connection. They are not referring to the gray-scale range, 0-256 vs 16-235, which is what you are referencing.

Thks for your input.

The following is a link to my original post http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...&postcount=325.

I am experiencing problems with the black level/detail on my HC6800. I would appreciatte yours, and anyone, comments and see if there are any settings I may try to improve this. I got the suggestion to try the Input function, but it is grayed out on my menu, as you seemed to suggest (with the "automatic" pre-selected). Strangely, It was available with the component input (Tosh HD-3), but not the "Standard/Enhanced" selection, but a -5 to 5 adjustment was available (with the Tosh HDDVD and the Cable Box) over component.

I also tried the "Feature...Setup...3.75% and 7.5%" on the "Image" Menu which does affect the black levels somehow, but not yet pleased with that.

I have a Panny DMP BD80 (hdmi), a Tosh HD-3 (component), and a Scientific Atlanta HD3000 Cable box (component), all experiencing a similar situation.

I had set the Panny "HDMI RGB Output Range" to "Enhanced"; and the Tosh to "Enhanced Black Level" and also on and its "RGB Output range" to "Enhanced", though the latter may only work with HDMI and I am using component. The manual for the TOSH indicates that "Standard is for a monitor of RGB range 16-235, and the Enhanced for a monitor of RGB range of 0-255". I plan to try the TOSH with HDMI, interchanging the two settings back and forth, to see if it has any effect.

I also tried the DVE calibration, and with the Panny I am not able to see the BTB outside bars...I see just the two inner bars. Strangely with the HD-3 over component, I was not able to see any bars, not matter how far I raised the brightness, which was kind of odd.

Granted, I am using the DVE DVD version, not the HD/Blue Ray which I don't have, but I thought the results should not be that far off.
post #365 of 1121 Old 12-01-2009, 08:35 PM

Liked: 10
well after a few months of deliberation etc looks like this will be the projector I buy for my new HT room. With BB having 36months interest free this is a great deal! guess I will be swinging by there hopefully tomorrow or the next day to pickup this wonderful unit!!
post #366 of 1121 Old 12-03-2009, 02:29 PM

Well after months of agonizing I finally made the decision to just bite the bullet and get it...Sooo stopping in to my local BB Magnolia, I found a salesperson and told them I was there to BUY SOMETHING!! Needless to say as in BB I had to say it three times before I got their attention...
Producing a flyer of the HC6800 the clerk looked in the computer and said "YOU CAN ORDER IT ONLINE!" Can I talk to a manager, I want to buy one! Well the manager came out and said for the clerk to help me! I proceeded to work on the price issue, I need some kind of break, and after a lot of back and forth with the manager he flinched, a little, I flinched, a little, so we went for it. I knew I would have to wait while they ordered it, but the 3 year no finance charges helped to sweeten the deal, not to mention that because the sale was over a certain amout I recieved a BB gift card for $100...... sweet, BluRays....
Well when I swiped my card and the clerk was checking on the proposed arrival date........something is not right, it says today? Back comes the manager, I'll check in the back. We have it in stock, you can take it home now!!!!!! YAY!!!!!
It's still in the box in my theater, I need to run some wire connections etc, hopefully I'll get it up for this weekend and let you know how it turns out!!!!
Merry Christmas Early!!!!!!!
post #367 of 1121 Old 12-03-2009, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABBITFISH View Post

Well after months of agonizing I finally made the decision to just bite the bullet and get it...Sooo stopping in to my local BB Magnolia, I found a salesperson and told them I was there to BUY SOMETHING!! Needless to say as in BB I had to say it three times before I got their attention...
Producing a flyer of the HC6800 the clerk looked in the computer and said "YOU CAN ORDER IT ONLINE!" Can I talk to a manager, I want to buy one! Well the manager came out and said for the clerk to help me! I proceeded to work on the price issue, I need some kind of break, and after a lot of back and forth with the manager he flinched, a little, I flinched, a little, so we went for it. I knew I would have to wait while they ordered it, but the 3 year no finance charges helped to sweeten the deal, not to mention that because the sale was over a certain amout I recieved a BB gift card for $100...... sweet, BluRays....
Well when I swiped my card and the clerk was checking on the proposed arrival date........something is not right, it says today? Back comes the manager, I'll check in the back. We have it in stock, you can take it home now!!!!!! YAY!!!!!
It's still in the box in my theater, I need to run some wire connections etc, hopefully I'll get it up for this weekend and let you know how it turns out!!!!
Merry Christmas Early!!!!!!!

Awesome!! If you don't mind I plan on heading to BB magnolia tonight to buy the same thing due to the 36 months interest free and am curious what you paid for it? You can PM the price if you dont mind?

Congrats on the new purchase, I am stoked to get mine as well as my HT room will be all done by monday.
post #368 of 1121 Old 12-03-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapalloAV View Post

Mitsubishi always has a large number of settings on their projectors, its really easy when playing around with these settings and end up with something less than desirable. When in doubt always go back and reset to default settings and start again.

I will do some tests tonight on my demo HC6800 and report my findings.

Have been able to do your testing? I am eager to know what were your results and if there any settings I may try to improve my black levels issues.

Thks..
post #369 of 1121 Old 12-03-2009, 05:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariokrt64 View Post

Have been able to do your testing? I am eager to know what were your results and if there any settings I may try to improve my black levels issues.

Thks..

perhaps you can ask jason from avs what he thinks about a calibrated 6800 (he sells them) compared to the 4000 / 8500's black levels, or the previous generation projectors.

Maybe the expectations are too high for this projector, or do you truely think something is wrong with? The conflicting reports from the few owners so far has me puzzled about the black level capability of this projector. Perhaps the problem is that perception of blacks/contrast could vary sharply amongst individuals. 5 people could see 5 different things.

btw, I wasn't entirely aware of what good blacks were until I saw a calibrated KURO plasma, and most recently my Panasonic G15 50" Plasma. The contrast/blacks are just unbelievable. I didn't know what all the fuss was about until now.

I know I am going to have to wait a while for the modern FP technology to catch up where black really means black. I see why the CRT guys still like to maintain their bragging rights.

I hope you get your answer soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #370 of 1121 Old 12-03-2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:

perhaps you can ask jason from avs what he thinks about a calibrated 6800 (he sells them) compared to the 4000 / 8500's black levels, or the previous generation projectors.

Maybe the expectations are too high for this projector, or do you truely think something is wrong with? The conflicting reports from the few owners so far has me puzzled about the black level capability of this projector. Perhaps the problem is that perception of blacks/contrast could vary sharply amongst individuals. 5 people could see 5 different things.

btw, I wasn't entirely aware of what good blacks were until I saw a calibrated KURO plasma, and most recently my Panasonic G15 50" Plasma. The contrast/blacks are just unbelievable. I didn't know what all the fuss was about until now.

I know I am going to have to wait a while for the modern FP technology to catch up where black really means black. I see why the CRT guys still like to maintain their bragging rights.

I hope you get your answer soon.

Thks for your feedback....Based on the comments I gathered on this forum, I realize that one should not expect the same black levels as from CRT technology. However, I think my PJ lools kind of too much off. I did try the DVE calibration as described in a previous post http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...&postcount=364

I would liket to get a better image, as far as contrast/black level, that I am getting so far.
post #371 of 1121 Old 12-03-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:

when you get a chance, look through your menus and look for the input level option. on my 5500 it's standard and enhanced. One or the other can significantly change the appearance of the black levels.

i'm waiting for claus to jump in and clarify this specific setting on the mitsubishi's.

give it a shot and see what happens.

Zoombie, BTW;

have you tried the "Input Level" function you described in your post from any of your inputs. In my PJ, this is "grayed" out, and thus not accesible as described in my post, below and it is not supposed be available form HDMI input.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...&postcount=353
post #372 of 1121 Old 12-04-2009, 06:48 PM

My 6800 arrived today, unfortunately I wont be able to get it hooked up for a few days. I still need to do some rewiring and can't get to that until Monday.
post #373 of 1121 Old 12-04-2009, 08:29 PM
AVS Special Member

mariokrt64 -- It really sounds like you are "trying too hard" and adjusting "everything" in an attempt to improve the image, (with the result that it just gets worse). With the HC6800 you should be able to get a "reasonably" good picture using your DVE calibration disc and the basic adjustments (Brightness, Contrast, Color, and Tint). You do have to follow the instructions exactly that come with the DVE disc (both written and the info material on the disc).

This is exactly what I have done with my HC5500 and a calibration disc similar to the DVE disc. While I don't have "inky" black levels, they are still very good. However, I can still see my hands (shadow puppets) in the black bar areas of a widescreen (2.35:1) or 4:3 image on my 16:9 screen. I did notice that (using the Component Inputs) that my HC5500 seems to clip the black levels at digital 16 (it will not display BTB). However, since there is little, if any, information in that area (on DVDs and BD discs), it doesn't really matter and it doesn't seem to effect the shadow detail levels.

Remember, the Brightness control adjusts the Black Level, and the Contrast control adjusts the White Level. Getting these two operations confused is a common error (because the words are counter-intuitive). Interchanging them up leads to poor black level performance.

You should also read up on display calibration, if you haven't already. Check out http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1192584 and http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=585527.

Also remember that no digital PJ (LCD, DLP or LCoS) will have the black levels that you can get from the better plasma flat panel HDTV sets or CRT displays (or even the best of the LCD flat panel HDTVs). If you are expecting that, you will be disappointed with any fixed pixel PJ.

post #374 of 1121 Old 12-05-2009, 07:50 AM

Quote:

mariokrt64 -- It really sounds like you are "trying too hard" and adjusting "everything" in an attempt to improve the image, (with the result that it just gets worse). With the HC6800 you should be able to get a "reasonably" good picture using your DVE calibration disc and the basic adjustments (Brightness, Contrast, Color, and Tint). You do have to follow the instructions exactly that come with the DVE disc (both written and the info material on the disc).

This is exactly what I have done with my HC5500 and a calibration disc similar to the DVE disc. While I don't have "inky" black levels, they are still very good. However, I can still see my hands (shadow puppets) in the black bar areas of a widescreen (2.35:1) or 4:3 image on my 16:9 screen. I did notice that (using the Component Inputs) that my HC5500 seems to clip the black levels at digital 16 (it will not display BTB). However, since there is little, if any, information in that area (on DVDs and BD discs), it doesn't really matter and it doesn't seem to effect the shadow detail levels.

Remember, the Brightness control adjusts the Black Level, and the Contrast control adjusts the White Level. Getting these two operations confused is a common error (because the words are counter-intuitive). Interchanging them up leads to poor black level performance.

You should also read up on display calibration, if you haven't already. Check out http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1192584 and http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=585527.

Also remember that no digital PJ (LCD, DLP or LCoS) will have the black levels that you can get from the better plasma flat panel HDTV sets or CRT displays (or even the best of the LCD flat panel HDTVs). If you are expecting that, you will be disappointed with any fixed pixel PJ.

Thanks, Santa

You may have a point......I will reset my settings and start it over more cautiously with a clean slate. I did reset them the last time when thried the DVE calibration.

This is my first LCD type display, PJ or otherwise. I have always had CRT type displays. Right know I am watching a >10 year old, 27 inch, Sony Trinitron, and I can appreciate the black level/contrast difference with the PJ. On the other hand, it cannot match the experience of a 100 inch display. I do have a Samsung LCD computer monitor (DVI-D input), and it displays an excellent contrast/black level, at least to my taste.

One question....did you had the same experience with your calibration not showing the BTB bars (blue ray/hdmi), as I did? Is this typical of this type of projector? In the component (hd dvd) I was not even able to see any bars, so probably I am having some incorrect settings?

My hdmi cable is a gauge 28, 15 ft. long. Could this may having an impact. I am thinking of getting a gauge 22 cable (monoprice) which may be more appropiate for my cable length. Otherwise, the picture looks good, except for the noted black levels, so maybe the cable is not an issue.

I am also displaying on a DIY screen (med to light gray), as noted in one of my previous posts, so that may be another factor..

Still, I think I should be getting a better image so I will try the DVE calibration once again.

I will look into the calibration threads that you suggested, as well.

Thks. for pitching in......
post #375 of 1121 Old 12-05-2009, 09:30 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:

I did notice that (using the Component Inputs) that my HC5500 seems to clip the black levels at digital 16 (it will not display BTB). However, since there is little, if any, information in that area (on DVDs and BD discs), it doesn't really matter and it doesn't seem to effect the shadow detail levels.

16 is supposed to be completely black. If you could see levels below 16, that means 16 wouldn't be as black as possible. So a projector that shows BTB levels would be wasting valuable contrast on correctly encoded DVD's/BD's.
post #376 of 1121 Old 12-05-2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guth View Post

16 is supposed to be completely black. If you could see levels below 16, that means 16 wouldn't be as black as possible. So a projector that shows BTB levels would be wasting valuable contrast on correctly encoded DVD's/BD's.

This is an interesting technical article addressing the HDMI black levels....

http://www.audioholics.com/tweaks/ca...els-xvycc-rgb/
post #377 of 1121 Old 12-06-2009, 12:44 AM
AVS Special Member

mariokrt64 -- Being able to display BTB (video levels below digital 16) is not universal across PJs (or flat panel displays either). Some will and some won't. It appears that Mitsubishi has chosen to clip the video grayscale at digital 16 (they will not go below video black).

Remember that LCD (and DLP & LCoS PJs and LCD & Plasma flat panel) displays are digital devices whereas a CRT display is an analog device. Analog devices have undershoot and overshoot of the video signals. As a result their settings are a lot different. The reason that you can't get "inky" blacks on your HC6800 has nothing to do with being able to display video levels below digital 16. It is related to the technology involved (there will always be some light leaking through the LCD panel/polarizer optical assembly). The fact that you have a gray screen normally helps, but it will never be a black as your CRT display (which can shut the light source off completely).

I'm surprised that a 15' 28AWG HDMI cable works. However, since it does work (you get a picture), it will not effect the black levels. The length of HDMI cable has no effect on the display range of the grayscale.

guth -- Your statements are not consistent with calibration techniques and the realities of the grayscale range of video that is encoded on DVDs or Biu-Ray discs. While it is true that video black is defined as a digital 16 level, that doesn't mean that there are no signals that are below digital 16 (if that were true, the there wouldn't be any video on calibration discs below digital 16). The reality is that, by setting the display to (barely) show video levels that are 1% or 2% below video black, one can increase the amount of picture detail that can be displayed near video black (between digital 32 and digital 16).

post #378 of 1121 Old 12-06-2009, 01:42 AM

CT_Wiebe, don't you want intended black to be as black as possible?
The following is taken from the page linked to by mariokrt64 above:

Quote:

Remember, the proper level is such that the below black information, while present in the system, is NOT visible. TYhis means that you will want to make sure that the Below Black information comes through by cranking up your Brightness (black Level) until you see the below black pattern, and then decreasing Brightness until it is completely hidden, but leaves the next brightest pattern or line barely visible.

The reason calibration discs contain BTB levels is so that you can avoid those levels, but still be as close as possible.
post #379 of 1121 Old 12-07-2009, 11:50 PM
AVS Special Member

guth -- Sorry, but that reference is FUD. Check out the calibration thread. Especially the posts by the calibration professionals.

There is a whole lot of mis-information (and dis-information) being posted on the internet.

post #380 of 1121 Old 12-08-2009, 10:05 AM

Quote:

guth -- Sorry, but that reference is FUD. Check out the calibration thread. Especially the posts by the calibration professionals.

I'm not sure which thread you're refering to. The Display Calibration FAQ says BTB and black should appear identical.

Also, check this DVE calibration guide.

Or if you only trust "forum experts", check the video clip in the first post here.

But if you prefer it your way, you are perfectly entitled to do so. It's a subjective matter after all.
post #381 of 1121 Old 12-08-2009, 11:14 AM
AVS Special Member

guth -- In theory you are correct. However, there may be a performance difference in actual practice. While there "should" be no video information recorded on a video disc (DVD or Blu-Ray), below video black (digital 16), that is not always the case. Also, the amount of detail that can be seen in dark images (above digital 16) depends on how well the PJ (or any display) has been calibrated. It also depends on the viewing environment, since any ambient light will completely obviate this entire discussion.

The response of any display device is non-linear (a power law with "gamma" as the exponent) depends on that calibration. The amount of shadow detail is the most critical portion of the response curve. That controls how much black level (shadow) detail that can be seen. For most displays, setting the Brightness control (Black Level) to just (barely) enable output at the first test pattern bar below digital 16 (about 1% or 2% below, depending on the calibration disc) may provide an improvement in the shadow detail that can be seen. This cannot be done, of course, if the display clips the video signal at digital 16.

With PJs like the recent 1080p Mitsubishi models, which clip at digital 16, it becomes much harder to set the black level response of the PJ. In our case, it really requires measurement instrumentation to get it "right".

As you concluded, how you set your PJ is completely up to each individual owner (since performance in theory and in practice are not always equal). It is up to each individual to determine if his/her display is "good enough". Since fixed pixel displays (LCD, DLP, and LCoS) can't really display pure black, this discussion is more for those individuals that are "very picky".

Now, "back to your regularly scheduled program". The HC6800 is a very good PJ,

post #382 of 1121 Old 12-08-2009, 06:08 PM

SBG77

Congrats - I am a new owner too

Let us know what your overall impressions are.

Thanks

Dave
post #383 of 1121 Old 12-08-2009, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbg777 View Post

My 6800 arrived today, unfortunately I wont be able to get it hooked up for a few days. I still need to do some rewiring and can't get to that until Monday.

I just picked mine up today at BB Magnolia and hope to have it mounted on the ceiling and hooked up to check this bad boy out!!
post #384 of 1121 Old 12-09-2009, 06:29 AM

My pj arrived (from AVS) Monday night. I was able to hook it up that evening after an initial scare when I could not find the Lens Shift function. :-) So far, everything is working fine. I have yet to calibrate it, but it looks a good bit better than the HC3000U I am replacing (720p). Very happy.

I am trying to figure out whether there is a way to have user settings for zoom and focus. I have a 100" 4x3 screen so for when I am viewing old movies I would like to switch to a mode where I am zoomed in. I experimented with the stored user settings, but that seemed to just affect the picture settings, not the zoom/focus. The 4x3 images would normally be from my PS3 playing a DVD, so I cannot make it based on the input. (If input-based storage of zoom/focus were available, I guess I could hook up another DVD source and run another HDMI cable, but I would prefer to not have to retain my existing DVD players.) I'll keep playing around, but would love if someone had some hints to share.
post #385 of 1121 Old 12-09-2009, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbur View Post

My pj arrived (from AVS) Monday night. I was able to hook it up that evening after an initial scare when I could not find the Lens Shift function. :-) So far, everything is working fine. I have yet to calibrate it, but it looks a good bit better than the HC3000U I am replacing (720p). Very happy.

I am trying to figure out whether there is a way to have user settings for zoom and focus. I have a 100" 4x3 screen so for when I am viewing old movies I would like to switch to a mode where I am zoomed in. I experimented with the stored user settings, but that seemed to just affect the picture settings, not the zoom/focus. The 4x3 images would normally be from my PS3 playing a DVD, so I cannot make it based on the input. (If input-based storage of zoom/focus were available, I guess I could hook up another DVD source and run another HDMI cable, but I would prefer to not have to retain my existing DVD players.) I'll keep playing around, but would love if someone had some hints to share.

Sorry but you cant save different zoom/focus settings with this projector.

Murray Thompson

post #386 of 1121 Old 12-09-2009, 10:37 PM

ok folks, I got my projector mounted tonight and its just showing on a hershey chocolate wall but boy does it look good.

my throw is 15'2" and I am projecting about 130" diag screen size maybe a little larger, could be 135".

Here is my problem. I measured the screen size on the left side from top to bottom and its 65" and the right side is 63.5". As an FYI the top corner of each side of the screen is measuring 5.75" from the base of the crown moulding to the top of the blue screen. so the top part is perfect its the bottom part of the screen that is off by 1.5".

I have no clue how to adjust this to make them equal on both sides as this is my first projector I have ever owned.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
post #387 of 1121 Old 12-09-2009, 10:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd03blown View Post

ok folks, I got my projector mounted tonight and its just showing on a hershey chocolate wall but boy does it look good.

my throw is 15'2" and I am projecting about 130" diag screen size maybe a little larger, could be 135".

Here is my problem. I measured the screen size on the left side from top to bottom and its 65" and the right side is 63.5". As an FYI the top corner of each side of the screen is measuring 5.75" from the base of the crown moulding to the top of the blue screen. so the top part is perfect its the bottom part of the screen that is off by 1.5".

I have no clue how to adjust this to make them equal on both sides as this is my first projector I have ever owned.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The projector is not square to the screen, simple!

Murray Thompson

post #388 of 1121 Old 12-09-2009, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapalloAV View Post

The projector is not square to the screen, simple!

ahhh good point..so I just need to turn it to the left or to the right.......damn I feel really stupid!!!!!!!!
post #389 of 1121 Old 12-09-2009, 11:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

ahhh good point..so I just need to turn it to the left or to the right.......damn I feel really stupid!!!!!!!!

Yes its so simple, when you have the same dimensions on both sides you are square to the screen

Murray Thompson

post #390 of 1121 Old 12-09-2009, 11:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Turn it towards the shorter side.

There are just two theories for successfully quarreling with a woman -- neither one works!

- Use Password = AVSForum
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Mitsubishi Hc6800 Projector
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page