NEW MITSUBISHI HC 9000 : FULL HD, 3D and..... Lcos panels - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #181 of 832 Old 03-26-2011, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
kraine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: earth -alpha quadrant - france
Posts: 1,365
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Wait houstonHoyafan, the full review will be online wenesday.

Regarding the D.I. it's working discrete on both the HC9000 and VW90ES (a tickk better on the sony). I rather prefer the VW90ES picture because the picture is cleaner and with 100% perfect pannels alignements.
kraine is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 832 Old 03-29-2011, 11:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
1st HC9000 review posted today.
http://www.audiovideohd.fr/tests/279...-HC9000-0.html
RapalloAV is offline  
post #183 of 832 Old 03-30-2011, 11:24 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
kraine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: earth -alpha quadrant - france
Posts: 1,365
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 63
kraine is offline  
post #184 of 832 Old 03-30-2011, 11:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Its a real shame I dont understand French I would love to know what he is saying in the clip
RapalloAV is offline  
post #185 of 832 Old 03-30-2011, 12:29 PM
Member
 
InTheIndustry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I used Goole Translate & here's what I got out of it...

- It's brighter than the JVC by far and has excellent 3D - perhaps the best of the affordable models.

- It's a slight notch below the Sony in terms of overall picture, but not by a whole lot. Perhaps this is due to it being one of the 1st models out there in terms of production. Or, perhaps a different scaler (Mini?) could add imporovements?

IMO, this sounds POTENTIALLY like the better practical mix of the 3 between JVC, SONY, & MITS if someone wants 3D.

Why? I think that projection pictures today are generally excellent and to sit and debate between machines in certain price ranges can often times be splitting hairs. HOWEVER, and this is a big thing to think about, when incorporating 3D technology (something new) into projection there seems to be definate issues with some manufacturers ability to pull off that feature effectively. IMO, if MITS is 3rd in over all picture but 1st in 3D brightness/performance I weigh the latter over the former with more importance because of the general nature of how good pictures are to begin with and how bad 3D can be done if done poorly.

I hope that makes sense? Anyone agree/disagree?
InTheIndustry is offline  
post #186 of 832 Old 03-30-2011, 12:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheIndustry View Post

I used Goole Translate & here's what I got out of it...

- It's brighter than the JVC by far and has excellent 3D - perhaps the best of the affordable models.

- It's a slight notch below the Sony in terms of overall picture, but not by a whole lot. Perhaps this is due to it being one of the 1st models out there in terms of production. Or, perhaps a different scaler (Mini?) could add imporovements?

IMO, this sounds POTENTIALLY like the better practical mix of the 3 between JVC, SONY, & MITS if someone wants 3D.

Why? I think that projection pictures today are generally excellent and to sit and debate between machines in certain price ranges can often times be splitting hairs. HOWEVER, and this is a big thing to think about, when incorporating 3D technology (something new) into projection there seems to be definate issues with some manufacturers ability to pull off that feature effectively. IMO, if MITS is 3rd in over all picture but 1st in 3D brightness/performance I weigh the latter over the former with more importance because of the general nature of how good pictures are to begin with and how bad 3D can be done if done poorly.

I hope that makes sense? Anyone agree/disagree?

I agree, I need lumens to fill my 145" dia scope screen, the HC9000 looks to be the best of the bunch for this!
RapalloAV is offline  
post #187 of 832 Old 03-30-2011, 01:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HoustonHoyaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,963
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Kraine,

This review seems to confirm the significant increase in native (iris off) contrast of the new SXRD optical block over the previous (VW85) generation. Looks like ~20K:1?

Any chance for an ANSI CR measurement or even a Greg Rodgers M-ANSI CR (only center 4 squares measured)?
HoustonHoyaFan is offline  
post #188 of 832 Old 03-30-2011, 10:14 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
kraine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: earth -alpha quadrant - france
Posts: 1,365
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheIndustry View Post
I used Goole Translate & here's what I got out of it...

- It's brighter than the JVC by far and has excellent 3D - perhaps the best of the affordable models.

- It's a slight notch below the Sony in terms of overall picture, but not by a whole lot. Perhaps this is due to it being one of the 1st models out there in terms of production. Or, perhaps a different scaler (Mini?) could add imporovements?

IMO, this sounds POTENTIALLY like the better practical mix of the 3 between JVC, SONY, & MITS if someone wants 3D.

Why? I think that projection pictures today are generally excellent and to sit and debate between machines in certain price ranges can often times be splitting hairs. HOWEVER, and this is a big thing to think about, when incorporating 3D technology (something new) into projection there seems to be definate issues with some manufacturers ability to pull off that feature effectively. IMO, if MITS is 3rd in over all picture but 1st in 3D brightness/performance I weigh the latter over the former with more importance because of the general nature of how good pictures are to begin with and how bad 3D can be done if done poorly.

I hope that makes sense? Anyone agree/disagree?
You summarized very well theindustry
kraine is offline  
post #189 of 832 Old 03-30-2011, 10:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
kraine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: earth -alpha quadrant - france
Posts: 1,365
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHoyaFan View Post
Kraine,

This review seems to confirm the significant increase in native (iris off) contrast of the new SXRD optical block over the previous (VW85) generation. Looks like ~20K:1?

Any chance for an ANSI CR measurement or even a Greg Rodgers M-ANSI CR (only center 4 squares measured)?
No sorry Houstonhaoyafan, I haven't made many ANSI CR measurement and I don't have the HC9000 anymore.
kraine is offline  
post #190 of 832 Old 03-30-2011, 10:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraine View Post
No sorry Houstonhaoyafan, I haven't made many ANSI CR measurement and I don't have the HC9000 anymore.
Kraine,
Which new model of JVC did you think the contrast matched or bettered on the HC9000?
RapalloAV is offline  
post #191 of 832 Old 03-31-2011, 05:23 AM
Member
 
InTheIndustry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHoyaFan View Post
Kraine,

This review seems to confirm the significant increase in native (iris off) contrast of the new SXRD optical block over the previous (VW85) generation. Looks like ~20K:1?

Any chance for an ANSI CR measurement or even a Greg Rodgers M-ANSI CR (only center 4 squares measured)?
I don't know if this helps you or not, but the French review on contrast translated to this:

Contrast and clarity of night scenes

Input stage of the train to Montenegro (Casino Royal):
JVC no longer the monopoly of high native contrast with 19333:1 we arrive at values ​​close to those of Sony VW90ES, not surprising since these are the same matrices. All our extracts of tests, whether the input stage of the night train to Montenegro or the battle in the sewer between the Predator and Alien, which we used to visually gauge the depth and readability of black night scenes, are fully repaid by the hc9000 in great detail in night scenes and deep blacks well. In our scenes Aliens vs Predator 2 we identify the stage of the predator planet at the time of the crash alert the ship in the orange sky of twinkling, and, even after disabling all filters sharpness.
InTheIndustry is offline  
post #192 of 832 Old 03-31-2011, 11:33 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheIndustry View Post

I don't know if this helps you or not, but the French review on contrast translated to this:

Contrast and clarity of night scenes

Input stage of the train to Montenegro (Casino Royal):
JVC no longer the monopoly of high native contrast with 19333:1 we arrive at values ​​close to those of Sony VW90ES, not surprising since these are the same matrices. All our extracts of tests, whether the input stage of the night train to Montenegro or the battle in the sewer between the Predator and Alien, which we used to visually gauge the depth and readability of black night scenes, are fully repaid by the hc9000 in great detail in night scenes and deep blacks well. In our scenes Aliens vs Predator 2 we identify the stage of the predator planet at the time of the crash alert the ship in the orange sky of twinkling, and, even after disabling all filters sharpness.

Which JVC model are they refering to I wonder that the HC9000 beats for blacks?
RapalloAV is offline  
post #193 of 832 Old 03-31-2011, 04:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
CAVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 8,378
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapalloAV View Post

Which JVC model are they refering to I wonder that the HC9000 beats for blacks?

The RS1 . I would love the opportunity to retest this projector after it is calibrated.

Mark Techer

I love my Constant Image Height system!
CAVX is offline  
post #194 of 832 Old 03-31-2011, 04:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVX View Post

The RS1 . I would love the opportunity to retest this projector after it is calibrated.

I tried Kraines setting from the review and WOW its a vast improvement, the yellow hue has been removed from the image, the colour is breathtaking< the blacks are so amazing, Ive never seen a projector so good!

Recommended settings
GAIN RED - 19
GAIN GREEN: - 62
GAIN BLUE: - 27
Red shift: - 1
Green shift: - 9
Blue shift: - 16
Film gamma correction
Level adjustment: 0 IRE
Color temperature: user
Cinema Filter: cinema
Improvement details: off
open lens
RapalloAV is offline  
post #195 of 832 Old 04-03-2011, 02:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
kraine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: earth -alpha quadrant - france
Posts: 1,365
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 63
RapalloAV

It's good to hear that my settings have helping you. As you say out of the box there is too much yellow on the screen with the HC9000.
kraine is offline  
post #196 of 832 Old 04-03-2011, 03:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraine View Post

RapalloAV

It's good to hear that my settings have helping you. As you say out of the box there is too much yellow on the screen with the HC9000.

Did you just use CINEMA setting for the Picture Mode?
RapalloAV is offline  
post #197 of 832 Old 04-03-2011, 03:07 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
kraine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: earth -alpha quadrant - france
Posts: 1,365
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 63
No, I have made a calibration to 6511k for the greyscale using this settings, delta E is 1 :

GAIN RED - 19
GAIN GREEN: - 62
GAIN BLUE: - 27
Red shift: - 1
Green shift: - 9
Blue shift: - 16

I have save all my settings on user 3.
kraine is offline  
post #198 of 832 Old 04-03-2011, 03:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraine View Post

No, I have made a calibration to 6511k for the greyscale using this settings, delta E is 1 :

GAIN RED - 19
GAIN GREEN: - 62
GAIN BLUE: - 27
Red shift: - 1
Green shift: - 9
Blue shift: - 16

I have save all my settings on user 3.

Hi Kraine

You list these settings too but what do you have "Film Gamma Correction" set you, you dont mention?


Film gamma correction
Level adjustment: 0 IRE
Color temperature: user
Cinema Filter: cinema
Improvement details: off
open lens
RapalloAV is offline  
post #199 of 832 Old 04-04-2011, 04:39 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
kraine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: earth -alpha quadrant - france
Posts: 1,365
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Gamma is set on "cinema"

kraine is offline  
post #200 of 832 Old 04-05-2011, 08:33 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mark haflich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: brookeville, maryland, usa
Posts: 19,525
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 366
The new Mitsubishi HC9000D is now in house. Arrived today. We have a review planned by a new secret reviewer and then it will be shipping to me and Tom Huffman for our critical examination and calibration. This looks like a direct competitor to the JVC RS50 in performance and price. I am excited. For 3D one must get the optional emitter box and the optional glasses. I don't know much more than is on the Mitsubishi web site at this point. It is interesting that Mitsubishi is getting out of the flat panel business and will be concentrating on large rear projection DLP displays and SXRD front projectors. If you are interested in one of these and would like to get our first one with a free calibration by Tom Huffman, give me a call.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
call me at: 240 876 2536
mark haflich is online now  
post #201 of 832 Old 04-05-2011, 08:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
I'll be real keen to see what you guys think of the new HC9000 and how it compares to the RS50. Ive been using one in NZ now for a couple of weeks and I think the image is one of the best Ive seen. Im using a 145" dia scope screen and have heaps of lumen's on best mode. The blacks are real black full of detail, the image is really sharp, it pops off the screen.

Haven't tried 3D yet, but the HC9000 has plenty of extra settings to boost the lumen's for 3D.

It does need calibration as its a bit strong on yellows, but once fixed it looks super!

Last years Sony's never had the blacks like the HC9000 so something good has changed with the new panel.

Please keep us posted with your findings
RapalloAV is offline  
post #202 of 832 Old 04-05-2011, 09:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
CAVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 8,378
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapalloAV View Post


Haven't tried 3D yet, but the HC9000 has plenty of extra settings to boost the lumen's for 3D.

You so need to do that and in Scope too given you have the Schneider A-Lens.

This projector represents one of the easiest plug -N- play 3D systems I have tested.

Mark Techer

I love my Constant Image Height system!
CAVX is offline  
post #203 of 832 Old 04-05-2011, 10:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVX View Post

You so need to do that and in Scope too given you have the Schneider A-Lens.

This projector represents one of the easiest plug -N- play 3D systems I have tested.

Mark

What size screen did you try it on in 3D scope and what gain was the screen?

Did you get enough lumens in 3D?

Will test this weekend.....

Ive been enjoying it so much in 2D I just havent bothered with the 3D side so far!
RapalloAV is offline  
post #204 of 832 Old 04-05-2011, 11:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
CAVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 8,378
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapalloAV View Post

Mark

What size screen did you try it on in 3D scope and what gain was the screen?

Did you get enough lumens in 3D?

Will test this weekend.....

Ive been enjoying it so much in 2D I just havent bothered with the 3D side so far!

My screen is the same as SmX and is about 100" diagonal. The 3D glasses certainly tax the image brightness, but 3D is fun. AVATAR was just a completely new viewing experience for me as were the other two films. I'd seen all of them in 2D and that is just not the same.

Mark Techer

I love my Constant Image Height system!
CAVX is offline  
post #205 of 832 Old 04-06-2011, 12:52 PM
 
bobbijean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark haflich View Post

The new Mitsubishi HC9000D is now in house. Arrived today. We have a review planned by a new secret reviewer and then it will be shipping to me and Tom Huffman for our critical examination and calibration. This looks like a direct competitor to the JVC RS50 in performance and price. I am excited. For 3D one must get the optional emitter box and the optional glasses. I don't know much more than is on the Mitsubishi web site at this point. It is interesting that Mitsubishi is getting out of the flat panel business and will be concentrating on large rear projection DLP displays and SXRD front projectors. If you are interested in one of these and would like to get our first one with a free calibration by Tom Huffman, give me a call.

We are all looking forward to your observations of this highly anticipated projector.
bobbijean is offline  
post #206 of 832 Old 04-07-2011, 12:51 AM
703
Member
 
703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Seems like from the review, this projectors CMS doesn't really work. If that is the case, then why didn't they include a mode which takes it closer to Rec709? Oversaturated colours aren't cool!

Founder | BullsEye Calibration | www.bullseyecal.co.nz
703 is offline  
post #207 of 832 Old 04-07-2011, 12:53 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 703 View Post

Seems like from the review, this projectors CMS doesn't really work. If that is the case, then why didn't they include a mode which takes it closer to Rec709? Oversaturated colours aren't cool!

Im using Kraines numbers and its perfect for now.

GAIN RED - 19
GAIN GREEN: - 62
GAIN BLUE: - 27
Red shift: - 1
Green shift: - 9
Blue shift: - 16
RapalloAV is offline  
post #208 of 832 Old 04-07-2011, 04:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RapalloAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Its interesting to see Kraine mention Mitsubishi is releasing a 21:9 format SXRD projector in 2012 in his review for the HC9000


This is not the only collaboration since top model SXRD to matrixes and 21:9 format is already announced for early 2012. The new range of home cinema projectors from Mitsubishi will be broken down as follows:
an entry-level projector DLP 3D Ready announced less than 3000
the HC9000 less than 5000
the high-end SXRD 21:9 to less than 8000
Overall the picture is a great bill and we look forward to seeing what will the second projector brand which will be based on SXRD panels with 21:9 format.
RapalloAV is offline  
post #209 of 832 Old 04-07-2011, 07:32 PM
AVS Special Member
 
CAVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 8,378
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapalloAV View Post

Its interesting to see Kraine mention Mitsubishi is releasing a 21:9 format SXRD projector in 2012 in his review for the HC9000

Will it be a genuine 2560 x 1080 or another masked down 16:10 display?

Mark Techer

I love my Constant Image Height system!
CAVX is offline  
post #210 of 832 Old 04-08-2011, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
kraine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: earth -alpha quadrant - france
Posts: 1,365
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapalloAV View Post

Its interesting to see Kraine mention Mitsubishi is releasing a 21:9 format SXRD projector in 2012 in his review for the HC9000


This is not the only collaboration since top model SXRD to matrixes and 21:9 format is already announced for early 2012. The new range of home cinema projectors from Mitsubishi will be broken down as follows:
an entry-level projector DLP 3D Ready announced less than 3000
the HC9000 less than 5000
the high-end SXRD 21:9 to less than 8000
Overall the picture is a great bill and we look forward to seeing what will the second projector brand which will be based on SXRD panels with 21:9 format.

Yep

http://www.cinetson.org/phpBB3/proje...12-t33543.html
kraine is offline  
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Mitsubishi Hc9000d 3d 1080p Lcd Projector
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off