Yep, you heard right. Even more 3D eyewear to pick from and these look pretty slick and they are dirt cheap!!! The kind you would give little kids and not have a stroke if they break it.
Introducing NXG 3D glasses:http://www.firefold.com/%2FNXG-NX-3D...es-P31303.aspx
These sell online between $50-$60 and my local dealer in Colorado asked if i could test them for him as soon as he receives a pair, and of course i say hell yes! If they work, i can probably buy 4 of them of the price of 2 Xpands or even 1 JVC, LOL! (JVC really needs to slash the prices on their 3D glasses)
I won't get excited until i see them for myself, but here are some of their specs:
The wireless NX-3DG active 3D glasses are designed to view 3D content on most 3D projectors with an option I/R emitter, certain 100 Hz or higher CRT monitors, and any Samsung 3D ready TV with a built in emitter. NXG offers a high quality alternative to higher priced active shutter glasses, allowing your family and friends to share and enjoy the full 3D viewing experience.
- Unique design of power saving circuit layout and low power saving chips enable the glasses to be lightweight and flexible
- Glasses may run up to 301 hours of continuous use and 1-year standby before a battery change
- Extended IR receiving window is constructed with a high filter capacity to reduce environmental interference to improve all-around receiving without a black hole effect
- Intelligent auto ON/OFF function extends battery life by awakening automatically when receiving an IR signal and going into power saving mode 5 minutes after IR signal is cut off
- Designed with built-in low power detection, glasses will flash once every second to alert user battery needs to be replaced
- Glasses are designed to work for 3 hours after low power is detected to enable user to finish a movie