Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #901 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 03:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Okay, I tested with My Bloody Valentine. I confirm there is no ghosting in the scene that troubles 3D LCD TVs in the hospital scene near the beginning.

However, did anyone else notice the motion issue with the newspaper headlines moving around during the opening credits. The headlines appear like you are seeing double as they slide around the screen.

I also tried the "Under the sea" potato cod scene and agree it is highly impressive indeed.

However, there is some ghosting on the Orange opening credits overlaid against the steamy backdrop before the mountains come into view.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 03:54 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by e.mann30 View Post

I finally caught up on all the pages about the RS40 and will continue to read until I get mine , which I will not be able to order until the 2nd week in January. ( Hopefully the price will come down some....

Will the thread starter post in the first post calibration settings that they think will be a good idea to start with. Thanks , can't wait to get mine.

First, call AVS since that by mid-January they should have ample stock of the RS40 for a competive price, which shouldn't be far off the PreOrder special. And hey 1 more month is better than some of us who were without projectors for more than 3 months.

As far as the first 4 or 5 reserved posts, I may not have the time to document everything, I will do my best. However, I will be available to post any of the agreed upon calibrations, configurations, and anything else worth going into the first few posts, such as bugs and FW wish lists
post #903 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonStatt View Post

Okay, I tested with My Bloody Valentine. I confirm there is no ghosting in the scene that troubles 3D LCD TVs in the hospital scene near the beginning.

However, did anyone else notice the motion issue with the newspaper headlines moving around during the opening credits. The headlines appear like you are seeing double as they slide around the screen.

I also tried the "Under the sea" potato cod scene and agree it is highly impressive indeed.

However, there is some ghosting on the Orange opening credits overlaid against the steamy backdrop before the mountains come into view.

I will need to replay the newspaper intro scene which is what I think you are refring to. You know I almost did NOT buy this movie based on all the bad reviews I had read so far from Plasma and LED 3D owners. I am talking about the MBV 3D movie of course.

As far as the Under the Sea, I will have to watch the whole thing as I only played the 15 sec Potatoe Cod scene. But if you're seeing some ghosting, chances are I will see it too. Hopefully its not too bad.
post #904 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 04:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnsam77 View Post

I will need to replay the newspaper intro scene which is what I think you are refring to. You know I almost did NOT buy this movie based on all the bad reviews I had read so far from Plasma and LED 3D owners.

As far as the Under the Sea, I will have to watch the whole thing as I only played the 15 sec Potatoe Cod scene. But if you're seeing some ghosting, chances are I will see it too. Hopefully its not too bad.

Its not bad..I was just aligning our viewpoints so we ensure we see the same thing. It is just the opening title credits and there was no ghosting through the entire film itself.

I have noticed that there are certain colours that are sensitive to ghosting. One of them is Orange. I saw it on despicable me in the blu-ray menu against a white background, and here again on "under the sea" with orange against an almost white background.

By the way, does anyone have a PS3 and one of these projectors? Please try Motorstorm Pacific Drift 3D. It is ghosting city. It is so far worse than anything else I have seen. I don't know if its the game, the fact its 720p or something else. Its available on the PSN store as both a demo and full game.
post #905 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:

Its not bad..I was just aligning our viewpoints so we ensure we see the same thing. It is just the opening title credits and there was no ghosting through the entire film itself.

I have noticed that there are certain colours that are sensitive to ghosting. One of them is Orange. I saw it on despicable me in the blu-ray menu against a white background, and here again on "under the sea" with orange against an almost white background.

By the way, does anyone have a PS3 and one of these projectors? Please try Motorstorm Pacific Drift 3D. It is ghosting city. It is so far worse than anything else I have seen. I don't know if its the game, the fact its 720p or something else. Its available on the PSN store as both a demo and full game.

I'm still waiting for the Rs-40 from AVS, so can't share any observations, but I seem to recall something about 3D specific settings for games (As opposed to movies) on the PS3, that adjust the picture based on screen size (and perhaps a couple of other things). Might be worth investigating any impact on Motorstorm Pacific Drift 3D.
post #906 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 04:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 401
sam, i'd like to see if we can get some information together for the first few posts with common information that folks might want to have access to, such as where to download the AVS test disc, how to check for convergence, etc.

good information is going to get lost with almost 900 posts and only a handful of owners. you started the thread, it's your responsibility now.
post #907 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 04:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post

sam, i'd like to see if we can get some information together for the first few posts with common information that folks might want to have access to, such as where to download the AVS test disc, how to check for convergence, etc.

good information is going to get lost with almost 900 posts and only a handful of owners. you started the thread, it's your responsibility now.

Like I said, I will do my part, but I don't think its fair that the thread starter be left with the burden of full documentation. The way it's been typically dne before, is that the thread starter is responsible for populating updating the first few posts, but in most cases others volunteer to compile data (such as calibration, config, bugs, FW) and post it in a new post or email/PM the thread starter to populate it.

I am not saying I won't sit down and help document some of the good information shared here, I am just asking others to help out too.
post #908 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 04:42 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

If anyone is interested in getting the JVC emitter, I have an extra one on hand. PM me and let me know before 10AM tomorrow if you want it. I paid $79 plus tax for it, and thats all I am asking for plus shipping cost of your choosing. I fi dod not hear back from anyone by 10AM, I will just return it to the dealer.
post #909 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 04:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 401
I just meant your the only one that can edit the original reservered threads.

I think one of the most important should be a brief guide on checking over the projector. Checking convergence, uniformity, even focus, etc. I am looking around, I can't recall which of the threads it was in, but someone gave a detailed description on how to check the convergence, I believe it was lawguy.

These are the first things I want to check when the RS40 arrives, hopefully tomorrow.

Edit: i'll take the emitter!!
post #910 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 04:49 PM

Quote:

Like I said, I will do my part, but I don't think its fair that the thread starter be left with the burden of full documentation. The way it's been typically dne before, is that the thread starter is responsible for populating updating the first few posts, but in most cases others volunteer to compile data (such as calibration, config, bugs, FW) and post it in a new post or email/PM the thread starter to populate it.

I am not saying I won't sit down and help document some of the good information shared here, I am just asking others to help out too.

+1

just wait a couple of weeks until more people can contribute. the burden should not be yours alone. just keep posting your likes and dislikes, that's good enough for me. that's the stuff i like to hear. i don't really understand the complicated mumbo jumbo anyway. the technical stuff can be completed by the people that dig that sort of thing. enjoy your projector sam, i'm sure you've worked hard for it!
post #911 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 04:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdvd View Post

Sam - so in summary what is the length of your HDMI cable carrying the 3D video feed? Sounds like 50 feet or more? Any I assume this is a regular HDMI 1.3 cable (i.e. not something you purchased recently specifically for 3D compatibility)? If so that bodes well I think for most of us being able to reuse our existing 50 foot HDMI cables yes?

Ric, there are no 3D compatible cables. Just standard speed cables, which probably none of you ever bought, and which can't play 1080p60 signals which means you are probably not using them, and high speed cables, which are compatible with hdmi 1.3 and hdmi 1.4 specifications, hence 3D signal. The bandwidth requirement has not changed between HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4, so all high speed cables will handle 3D signals. It's just if you need ethernet over HDMI (which no AVR or device handles at the moment) that you need to buy "High speed with ethernet" cables, which are incorrectly branded and sold as HDMI 1.4 cables, to confuse everyone and get people to spend more money than they need to.

Any cable or switch with the mention "high speed HDMI" will work with 3D, whether it says HDMI 1.3x or HDMI 1.4x on the box.

When using long cables, then you need better quality cables, but then again what you are looking for are HDMI high speed cables, nothing to do with HDMI 1.3 or HDMI 1.4 (the HDMI version is only a concern for "intelligent" devices like BD players, AVRs and HTPCs, not "dumb" devices like cables or switches).
post #912 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikenificent1 View Post

you mean short enough? I would just take the feet off if that were the case, and put the pucks underneath the chassis, it will be more stable that way. Just don't forget where you put the feet.

I meant the new feet wont be tall enough to be able to leave the RS feet on..........or the RS feet wont be short enough as you say Good call on taking the RS feet off........hope I dont loose them!

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
post #913 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 560
Quote:

4 subs in a 12x17 room? I'm curious - what's the back-story on that? I'm not a huge audio guy but I would think 2 subs in a room that size would do the trick but obviously you find benefit to 4 subs so I'm curious.

I started out with a 12/2 Ultra which was great, but my FR was compromised no matter where I put it in the room..........If I put it in the front corners, 40hz and below was fantastic, but from about 45-55 there was a nasty null........putting it in the rear of the room cured the null, but I lost MOST my low end punch............moving to 2 subs 1 in each of the front corners moved my null away from the sweet spot listening positing where I sit.........getting the 3rd sub and putting it in the rear gave me the best of both worlds (once I got the phase dialed in on all 3 subs) as my low end stayed strong from the front subs while the rear sub excelled at mid to upper bass in the ~40-80hz range............the 4th sub allowed me to lower my tuning on all the subs without taking too much of a overall SPL hit..........I am a bit LFE obsessed! I am done at this point though unless I decide to upgrade subs in the future which would not happen for a long time if at all.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
post #914 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 05:41 PM

If you can share your tweak settings on the first page would be very helpful;

-2d viewing
-3d viewing

Aperture ,iris, contrast, e.g

Also wanted to ask how well popcorn hour, boxee, roku hd content looked on the rs40.

For those who own these devices can you give some insight on how well HD , Netflix streaming performed on the rs40.

Thanks,
Jay

Quote:

post #915 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 06:09 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by c5z06 View Post

For those who own these devices can you give some insight on how well HD , Netflix streaming performed on the rs40.

Thanks,
Jay

Netflix is OK. I watched 1 hour of Bones Season 2 on a cheapo Samsung BluRay player that streams with the Netflix app. My internet download speed is 12Mbps. The image was nice, clear picture but I would qualify it as light HD. Well worth the price of Netflix and for me it wont be a problem.

GO HABS GO!
post #916 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 06:43 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbroke View Post

Learning this the hard way wih some content on DishNetwork.... As the public starves for more HD content I fear the providers will keep compressing and compressing the signals and the algorithms will not keep up... The quality will suffer even more. I hope not.

Blu-ray only for me.
post #917 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 06:53 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelMN View Post

Blu-ray only for me.

I hear ya. But to justify the return on investment on the many thousands of dollars I invested in this HT adventure I gotta watch my shows on it!

GO HABS GO!
post #918 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 07:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:

So now that I am FINALLY caught up from last night, here is my review of the first 40 minutes for AVATAR 3D and the Funny Little Potatoe Cod from Under the Sea 3D special (as requested by Adidino)

AVATAR 3D (first 40 mins, since I was too tired last night):

If I have to sum this by one word, it will be HOLY$HITBANGTASTICBOOM!!! These were at least the words that my brain was trying to compute while I was being mezmerized by the beauty of Pandora in 3D. FORGET your previous commercial theater 3D experience, or your buddy's bragging about his Panasonic Plamsa that came with the "exclusive" disc. The RS40, even at -5 aperture in 3D preset against a nearly 120" 1.1 gain AT screen, BLEW away the IMAX and AMC 3D I had already experienced with Avatar. I don't know if some of you remember how the 3D effect of the movie was subtle, sort of depressed and not "popping out" most of the time while viewing in most commercial theaters, where many agreed that we almost forgot it was in 3D? Well yeah that's total crap now because now I know that Avatar 3D totally sucked arse in the commercial theaters when compared to what you're about to experience at your own theaters in 3D using the RS40/50/60. It seemed like from the first minute of the movie til the 40th minute, when I had to shut it off to go to sleep, the 3D effect and depth never stopped, whether it was the objects in the forground, or the flowers, their tails, the grass blades and tree leaves, and non-natural objects like the inside of the one of the ships/hinds, or just the actors, this movie never quit with it's 3D depth. And I am glad to say that the color depth and punch did not suffer much, if at all, from the the 2D version. There was only one scene where I did notice very faint ghosting at around 2:48 where you see one of the "recruiters" on the right side of the screen (left of Sam Worthington) trying to talk him into taking over his late brother's role, and he says something like "it's not a bad deal if you ask me"..or something like that. Well during that moment you can see a very faint ghosting line very close to his neck line, but I would call this a best case ghosting scenario and it only lasted for 3 seconds. But other than that I did not notice anything else. And again absolutely no flicker whatsover at least in the first 40 mins I saw.

A couple of cool 3D notable scenes where at 25:55 when he waves the machine gun across the screen (very quickly) and the other is betwen 31:45 and 32:10 showing him walking around alone in the Pandora forest and it shows his tail in the back, and it looks so cool, then it also shows the Na'vi chic, on top of the tree trunk lurking and watching him, it almost feels like I was on the tree with her too (almost wanted to SPANK that ass!! ). There were many other cool scenes throughout the first 40 mins like when they first wake up and get out of the cryogenic storage beds or when he is inside one of the hinds/choppers showing a 3D view of the instrumentals and dashboard if you can call it that.

Overall, get ready to be highly impressed! Set your aperture first at 0 while using the 3D preset, and then gradually bring it down until it still looks acceptably bright.

UNDER THE SEA 3D (Potatoe Cod scene only):

The Potatoe Cod scene like Adidino said is a beauty to behold in 3D. My first row is at 14 feet away from the screen, so not very close, but the up to my nose, or at least a foot away from the nose effect was TOTALLY there, and kind of intimidating. I moved 4 feet closer, where I was only 10 feet away from the screen, and the 3D "up to my nose" effect more than doubled in perception, it was REALLY up to my nose at that point! This was honestly the coolest thing I have seen in 3D in my own theater using the RS40 since I started testing in 3D last Wednesday night. I am not sure how far from the screen was Adidino (AKA East Coast Adi) sitting in regards to the Barco demo, but I can tell you from now that the effect with the RS40 has to be EXTREMELY close (maybe even better) if we're talking Barco DLP w/ Passive glasses, versus RS40 with Active Shutter technology. The reason why I say that is because I DID see Under the Sea 3D at the local IMAX theater, I believe at the Denver or Houston Musuem of Science, using Passive glasses and silver screen, and the effect on the RS40 seemed to look more 3D like, but it's been like 2 or 3 years since I saw the special at IMAX so I could be wrong, but I can tell you obviously it was not good enough at the IMAX because I only remembered the scene after replaying it on the RS40 last night. If it were any good at IMAX, as far as the 3D Potatoe Cod effect, I would still be glowing about it to this day or at least remember how "good" it looked at IMAX.

I was unable to test anything else last night, including MNF, so my apologies.

may I ask where you got Avatar 3D at? Price?
post #919 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 07:49 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintchris View Post

Requests eh??
I would love to get your take on A Christmas Carol in 3D! We are trying to decide between a big Panny plasma and the RS40. We watched the first 10 min of ACC on a Panny last week and were blown away by the 3D. In particular the opening credits where they are flying over London. Even the menu is great with the candle " sticking out" of the screen.
Anyways would love to get your impressions whenever you get a chance. The RS40 is supposed to be in stock here in Canada as early as next week!

Oh the ACC movie which i was forbidden by the wife to open until Christmas day, we usually watch like a dozen christmas movies in the theater on christmas day after gift unwrapping. I may just open and play a few mins of it and let you know soon.

I can tell you from now that the RS40 will blow awy any flat panel out there, i don't care how good anyone thinks they a 60" plasma looks in 3D, those people more than likely have not experienced 3D on the new JVCs. So i can tell you from now, get the RS40 and skip the uber expensive Plasma, but only as long as you can control the natural light in the room, in other words achieve total or near darkness. This is a must for all cinema projectors
post #920 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrax View Post

My wife asked me a question about 3D that I thought I'd pass along. She is rather near sighted and wears contact lenses. The power of these lenses makes it hard for her to focus on close objects, so her doctor has given her a prescription that uses her dominant one eye for seeing things at a distance and the other eye for seeing closer things (if I remember correctly, one lens is +9 and the other is +5). The brain mixes the two images so that she can now see both close things and distant things. This means she will not be able to use either active or passive 3D glasses while wearing these contacts, right?

Hi I was reading this thread as I have a rs40 and oppo 93 on order. I am an ophthalmologist so let me answer your question. Are you sure she is wearing +9 or is it -9. (the rx you wrote probably is not correct)in any case she would have difficulty fusing images from her eyes. Because only one eye would be focused properly. She has to get the distance rx for her near eye to fuse images properly and enjoy 3d
post #921 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 07:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:

I am afraid it may have to be the latter, bring an indutrial strength wrench and plyers with you, you will need it

Kevin!! help me here! LOL!

I'm doin' the best I can! UK shipments BLOW!!

Use this for now Chuck . . .

And Sam... see above regarding your Avatar review!!

Kevin

You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

==> The Richter Family 3D Theater  
post #922 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 07:54 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Sam - so in summary what is the length of your HDMI cable carrying the 3D video feed? Sounds like 50 feet or more? Any I assume this is a regular HDMI 1.3 cable (i.e. not something you purchased recently specifically for 3D compatibility)? If so that bodes well I think for most of us being able to reuse our existing 50 foot HDMI cables yes?

I am using a 2 year old HDMI cable i had gotten from Monoprice , its 25 ft. When i looked up my old invoice it did not list it as high speed on the old invoice, but i plugged in the item number from the invoice onto their website search engine and its now listing the same hdmi cable as high speed. So in other words more than likely most cables from the past year or two are 3D ready.but its good to doulecheck, i was so glad because i didn't feel like pulling cables thru my smurf tubes.
post #923 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 08:12 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumlad View Post

While I do feel like a kid in school who is jealous of another kid for having the hard-to-find toy, I appreciate all of your feedback ... even if i do want to choke you Seriously though, all of your feedback has been great... and I'm excited to be getting one soon!

The one thing i'm still curious about is the digital noise that some reported on the RS50... have you found that? Know how to test for it?

Thanks dude! I really did not get a chance to check fo digital noise, i was given ample instructions by many on this thread to check for noise, convergence and uniformity but i just couldn't get to this stuff the past few days, barley had enough time to demo the 3D and 2D and gaming quality on the RS40. If anyone else can check, that would be great. But i did check the gray senator portion of the lens pattern screen and I did not see Ny noise there, but thats a very small area
post #924 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I wont be able to test Despicable Me until mid next week, but i will DL the Raft 3D demo and test it tomorrow, but i heard from everyone that this game is really fill of ghosting, plus i think the 720P res will kind of suck on a 100" or bigger screen anyways.
post #925 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post

I just meant your the only one that can edit the original reservered threads.

I think one of the most important should be a brief guide on checking over the projector. Checking convergence, uniformity, even focus, etc. I am looking around, I can't recall which of the threads it was in, but someone gave a detailed description on how to check the convergence, I believe it was lawguy.

These are the first things I want to check when the RS40 arrives, hopefully tomorrow.

Edit: i'll take the emitter!!

I will always make myself available to populate the first few posts with the permanent info new owners will need. Thats for sure, but i will also help with the documentations starting this weekend.

The emitter is yours, just call me up tonight to work out the details. I sent you a PM
post #926 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 08:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztech View Post

+1

just wait a couple of weeks until more people can contribute. the burden should not be yours alone. just keep posting your likes and dislikes, that's good enough for me. that's the stuff i like to hear. i don't really understand the complicated mumbo jumbo anyway. the technical stuff can be completed by the people that dig that sort of thing. enjoy your projector sam, i'm sure you've worked hard for it!

Thanks man, everyone here deserves nothing less than my full stereoscopic attention i was lucky enough to be one of the first guys in the country to get the RS40, this is just my nerdy way of paying it forward and spreading some Christmas and Chanukah cheers
post #927 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5z06 View Post

If you can share your tweak settings on the first page would be very helpful;

-2d viewing
-3d viewing

Aperture ,iris, contrast, e.g

Also wanted to ask how well popcorn hour, boxee, roku hd content looked on the rs40.

Thanks,
Jay

I don't want to monopolize the first few posts by posting what I think is good. We all need to agree on the best configurations and adjustments for both 2D and 3D, but what i will do for niw is post links to the posts i made about 3D and 2D and even Gaming picture adjustments as a temporary documentation. If anyone else wants to post their settings please post them and and i will link them in the original posts as well. I am just not that good of an expert on color accuracy and calibration to make any format recommendations. But i think by the end of the month we will have a few experts who did receive their RS40 chiming int hopefully .
post #928 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 08:29 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbroke View Post

Netflix is OK. I watched 1 hour of Bones Season 2 on a cheapo Samsung BluRay player that streams with the Netflix app. My internet download speed is 12Mbps. The image was nice, clear picture but I would qualify it as light HD. Well worth the price of Netflix and for me it wont be a problem.

I should add that Hulu+ looked surprisingly good from the PS3 on the RS40, it most definitely was 720, i may be wrong but it looked slmost as good as OTA HD.
post #929 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 08:32 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlow View Post

may I ask where you got Avatar 3D at? Price?

No

Someone who asked not to be named sent it to me as a token of appreciation for my early reports and impressions of the RS40.
post #930 of 10033 Old 12-14-2010, 08:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:

No

Someone who asked not to be named sent it to me as a token of appreciation for my early reports and impressions of the RS40.

Whoever your secret Santa is, that was very nice of him! What a great guy.
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page