I'm about to place an order for the VW-1100. Based in Israel, I need it for June and was advised by a local distributer I'd better place an order now, to get it in time.
Over here, it's about $27K, including shipping and tax, via that local distributer.
Before I place my order - would any of you be kind enough to let me know if I should wait for an external event, such as an upcoming announcement etc?
What I mean is that if a new model is likely to be announced soon enough, making the VW-1100 price better, or maybe a new model at the current price point, and all I need to do is delay my order by a couple of weeks / months, I'll consider doing that.
I hate the thought of placing an order and finding out a month later I missed out on a soon to be announced new model / discount.
This thread has so far been very helpful so I'm hoping someone would be kind enough to contribute any relevant info.