Sony VPL-vw1000 - Page 419 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #12541 of 12541 Old Today, 06:45 AM
AVS Club Gold
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2877 Post(s)
Liked: 1508
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
I have seen a McIntosh rep chased off a thread, I have seen a Pioneer rep chased off a thread, and when comparing it to what happened here, I can't help but think there is a fair amount of over reacting going on here. My post ended with "please share". Clearly my post did not have a hostile tone, which is consistent with my explanation of my post (and correction). Tensions are high, as well as frustration levels of owners. Sony is not present so there has been a fair amount of misdirected venting. We are all pretty much on the same side here...trying to document the issue and reach a remedy...
We used to have a lot of manufacturer's Reps posting on AVS and they all left for pretty much the same reason.

AV Science Sales, 585-671-2968
Sony, JVC, Epson, Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Triad, Atlantic Tech, M&K, RBH, SVS, Polk, Stewart, Seymour, Falcon, DNP, SI, Screen Excellence, Carada & more.
Sponsored Links
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Sony Vpl Vw1000es Projector , Casio Rs 232 Adapter Catalog Category Projectors Accessories
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page