Sony VPL-vw1000 - Page 477 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1333Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #14281 of 14304 Old 09-28-2017, 08:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Michael9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,071
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 83
I tried to update the firmware just now but my player is returning an “Already updated.” message. I am on M36.R.0175. Not sure what’s going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLYDoggie View Post
The new "178" software update for the X800 which hit this evening fixed my HDMI issues. Hopefully, it will also resolve your issues as well.

Last edited by Michael9009; 10-01-2017 at 07:32 AM.
Michael9009 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14282 of 14304 Old 09-29-2017, 06:20 AM
Senior Member
 
SLYDoggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 226
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 36
[QUOTE=Michael9009;54876074]I tried to update the firmware Ju’s now but my player is returning an “Already updated.” message. I am on M36.R.0175. Not sure what’s going on.[/QUOTE

I would just check it again in a day or two. It should show up. If not, it is downloadable through the Sony X800 support site so you could do a USB update, if you didn't want to wait.

Regards, Steve
Projector/Receiver - Sony VPL-VW1100ES 4K PJ & Sony STR-ZA5000ES 4K Dolby Atmos AVR
Media Devices - Sony FMP-X10 4K Media Server, Sony UBP-X800 4K Blu-Ray, and Roku 4K Broadband
Screen - 145" Dragonfly, 1.2 Gain, 16:9, Matte White Fixed Screen
Theater Remote/Cables - Universal MX-890 RF Remote, Monoprice Certified 18Gb HDMI Cables
SLYDoggie is offline  
post #14283 of 14304 Old 10-01-2017, 07:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Michael9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,071
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 83
I had a lot of trouble with this firmware until I left the player unplugged from power overnight. The player would return a message of “Already updated.” if trying to update over the Internet, or “The file is corrupted.” when trying to update from an USB memory stick.

OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X800 Owners Thread (No Price Talk)

Sadly, it appears that firmware version 178 has not fixed my issue. I did not test it fully and did not change any of the settings yet. Last night I watched a 3D Blu-ray. When I started the projector and player, the menu of the player appeared perfectly well on the 1100ES. But every time when I stopped the disc, the player would lose sync and the menu would not appear. However, restarting the player would resync the connection between the player and PJ and the menu would be displayed again.

Currently, I set the ‘Output Video Resolution’ to ‘Original Resolution’.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLYDoggie View Post
I would just check it again in a day or two. It should show up. If not, it is downloadable through the Sony X800 support site so you could do a USB update, if you didn't want to wait.
Michael9009 is online now  
 
post #14284 of 14304 Old 10-01-2017, 08:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Michael9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,071
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 83
I received my Xpand X105-IR-X1 last week and I would like to thank you, Lanky, for your advice and feedback which were very useful. My observations:

1. Ghosting (crosstalk) is significantly reduced (almost not detectable on film content) when compared to the original Sony glasses that came with the projector. Using the Spears & Munsil Blu-ray Disc for testing proved that the latter are virtually disastrous.

2. After two hours of watching, the Xpand glasses did not bother my nose as they are lighter and have better nose pads. Also, their temples are not as tight as those of Sony’s. I could not wear the Sony glasses for more than half an hour without being bothered by them.

3. They sync quickly and don’t lose sync even if I go to the next room (close to the door, with the door open).

The one (small) drawback is that the frame of the Xpand glasses is rather narrow and they tend to stay close to the face (due to the curved temples pulling them up) hence getting the lenses dirty from the eyebrows.

The battery was completely depleted when the glasses arrived, so I had to charge them. They charged fully in 1-1/2 hours. I do not know how long the battery will last on a single charge but the instructions specify “more than 40 hours", which is great.

Overall, a great experience with the new Xpand glasses. Thank you, again.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanky View Post
Hi- the three things I noticed right away about the glasses:
1. Far more comfortable than the Sony glasses or the older Xpand model I have (x104lx1)
2. I can turn my head far more and they don't lose sync (which is nice if I look down at my phone or grab a drink)
3. They detect the projector far faster than the older xpands (I'd have to reset what projector I'm using with the older xpands if they lost all charge)

Anecdotally, I haven't noticed ghosting being a problem, but I don't recall really seeing that much with the older glasses either. I feel like when I tilted my head some with the older Xpands and the Sony glasses sometimes the color would distort a bit. Haven't seen that with the new glasses.
Michael9009 is online now  
post #14285 of 14304 Old 10-01-2017, 08:54 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,433
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3881 Post(s)
Liked: 3962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael9009 View Post
The one (small) drawback is that the frame of the Xpand glasses is rather narrow and they tend to stay close to the face (due to the curved temples pulling them up) hence getting the lenses dirty from the eyebrows.
hi, you can carefully bend the arms for a more comfortable fit. the arms can be heated with a hair dryer and gently massaged into the example below. they are a bit fragile so go slow and they will stay in this position.

zombie10k is offline  
post #14286 of 14304 Old 10-01-2017, 10:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Michael9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,071
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Good idea, thanks.
I suppose this could be done to the temples with hot water, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
hi, you can carefully bend the arms for a more comfortable fit. the arms can be heated with a hair dryer and gently massaged into the example below. they are a bit fragile so go slow and they will stay in this position.

Michael9009 is online now  
post #14287 of 14304 Old 10-07-2017, 04:33 AM
Member
 
Dirk44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: leipzig germany
Posts: 187
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Extra bulb

Hello,

I'm looking for the extra bulb ...330, only the Lamb, without the Cage.It is Not urgent, maybe End of 2017/begin 2018 I will need one.
It has To bei an Original .if anyone has a idea or Link of a bargain please pm me.thanks in advice

Have a nice Weekend
Dirk44 is offline  
post #14288 of 14304 Old 10-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Senior Member
 
SLYDoggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 226
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael9009 View Post
I had a lot of trouble with this firmware until I left the player unplugged from power overnight. The player would return a message of “Already updated.” if trying to update over the Internet, or “The file is corrupted.” when trying to update from an USB memory stick.

OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X800 Owners Thread (No Price Talk)

Sadly, it appears that firmware version 178 has not fixed my issue. I did not test it fully and did not change any of the settings yet. Last night I watched a 3D Blu-ray. When I started the projector and player, the menu of the player appeared perfectly well on the 1100ES. But every time when I stopped the disc, the player would lose sync and the menu would not appear. However, restarting the player would resync the connection between the player and PJ and the menu would be displayed again.

Currently, I set the ‘Output Video Resolution’ to ‘Original Resolution’.
Sorry to hear that FW 178 hasn't fixed your HDMI Handshake problem. I'm not having any issues with it now but was having a lot of issues with 60FPS content on the previous FW. I also saw your post on the X800 site about your 4K upscaling testing between the player and the 1100ES... Very interesting. I pretty much force all upscaling to be done through the 1100ES but may have to rethink that position.

Regards, Steve
Projector/Receiver - Sony VPL-VW1100ES 4K PJ & Sony STR-ZA5000ES 4K Dolby Atmos AVR
Media Devices - Sony FMP-X10 4K Media Server, Sony UBP-X800 4K Blu-Ray, and Roku 4K Broadband
Screen - 145" Dragonfly, 1.2 Gain, 16:9, Matte White Fixed Screen
Theater Remote/Cables - Universal MX-890 RF Remote, Monoprice Certified 18Gb HDMI Cables
SLYDoggie is offline  
post #14289 of 14304 Old 10-12-2017, 02:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Michael9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,071
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Regretfully, I am still having the same problem, which is the player loses sync when returning to the player’s menu, as follows:

UHD BD: It happens everytime after I press ‘Eject’ after a disc was playing, if the player is set to ‘Auto Resolution’. Pressing ‘Stop’ will return to the player’s menu which is now displayed okay in 2160/24p.

UHD BD: It happens everytime I press ‘Eject’ or ‘Stop’ after a disc was playing, if the player is set to ‘Auto Resolution’.

BD 1080/24p: It happens everytime I press ‘Eject’ or ‘Stop’ after a disc was playing, regardless of the player’s resolution setting.

BD 1080/60p: The problem does not occur when returning to the player’s menu, which is now displayed okay in 2160/60p.

In all cases when HDMI loses sync, unplugging and plugging back in the HDMI cable fixes the problem immediately and the 2160/60p player’s menu is displayed. Same thing happens if I power off the player and then back on.

The X800 is connected to the 1100ES by a 25 ft long High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable which should be sufficient for the 10.2 Gbps capacity of the projector. I ordered this: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06X3QDY4M/ to see if it makes a difference, but I think I’m wasting money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLYDoggie View Post
Sorry to hear that FW 178 hasn't fixed your HDMI Handshake problem. I'm not having any issues with it now but was having a lot of issues with 60FPS content on the previous FW. I also saw your post on the X800 site about your 4K upscaling testing between the player and the 1100ES... Very interesting. I pretty much force all upscaling to be done through the 1100ES but may have to rethink that position.
Michael9009 is online now  
post #14290 of 14304 Old 10-13-2017, 02:32 PM
Senior Member
 
SLYDoggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 226
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael9009 View Post
Regretfully, I am still having the same problem, which is the player loses sync when returning to the player’s menu, as follows:

UHD BD: It happens everytime after I press ‘Eject’ after a disc was playing, if the player is set to ‘Auto Resolution’. Pressing ‘Stop’ will return to the player’s menu which is now displayed okay in 2160/24p.

UHD BD: It happens everytime I press ‘Eject’ or ‘Stop’ after a disc was playing, if the player is set to ‘Auto Resolution’.

BD 1080/24p: It happens everytime I press ‘Eject’ or ‘Stop’ after a disc was playing, regardless of the player’s resolution setting.

BD 1080/60p: The problem does not occur when returning to the player’s menu, which is now displayed okay in 2160/60p.

In all cases when HDMI loses sync, unplugging and plugging back in the HDMI cable fixes the problem immediately and the 2160/60p player’s menu is displayed. Same thing happens if I power off the player and then back on.

The X800 is connected to the 1100ES by a 25 ft long High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable which should be sufficient for the 10.2 Gbps capacity of the projector. I ordered this: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06X3QDY4M/ to see if it makes a difference, but I think I’m wasting money.
I'm using the exact same HDMI cable from the player to my AVR. I have a Forest high speed cable from the AVR to the PJ.

Is your X800 actually showing that "178" is the current level? These sound pretty much like what I was getting with the previous release but were resolved in the "178" release. When I was having the issues, I tried pretty much every setting combination I could conceive of to try to resolve the situation but nothing worked. I didn't have to change a thing when "178" was applied.

Don't know what else to tell you at this point.

Regards, Steve
Projector/Receiver - Sony VPL-VW1100ES 4K PJ & Sony STR-ZA5000ES 4K Dolby Atmos AVR
Media Devices - Sony FMP-X10 4K Media Server, Sony UBP-X800 4K Blu-Ray, and Roku 4K Broadband
Screen - 145" Dragonfly, 1.2 Gain, 16:9, Matte White Fixed Screen
Theater Remote/Cables - Universal MX-890 RF Remote, Monoprice Certified 18Gb HDMI Cables
SLYDoggie is offline  
post #14291 of 14304 Old 10-13-2017, 07:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Michael9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,071
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Yes, it does. It shows M36.R.0178.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLYDoggie View Post
I'm using the exact same HDMI cable from the player to my AVR. I have a Forest high speed cable from the AVR to the PJ.

Is your X800 actually showing that "178" is the current level? These sound pretty much like what I was getting with the previous release but were resolved in the "178" release. When I was having the issues, I tried pretty much every setting combination I could conceive of to try to resolve the situation but nothing worked. I didn't have to change a thing when "178" was applied.

Don't know what else to tell you at this point.
Michael9009 is online now  
post #14292 of 14304 Old 10-16-2017, 01:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 226
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael9009 View Post
Yes, it does. It shows M36.R.0178.
Hi.
Stab in the dark, and I don't know what Sony recommend, but when I update my Oppo 203, they recommend that you perform a full factory reset immediately afterwards. Have any of you tried that at all?
Apologies if you have already.
Dicky firmware sucks. ☺️
Archibald1 is online now  
post #14293 of 14304 Old 10-16-2017, 09:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DaveN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: TN
Posts: 1,978
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Having my PJ calibrated again today. Looks like I have the dreaded light engine contrast problem. Initial contrast, no iris 900:1 with 1325 hours on bulb low setting 135" 1.0 gain screen 5 fL.

Is this repairable? Any cost estimate for new light engine?
DaveN is offline  
post #14294 of 14304 Old 10-16-2017, 09:41 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,433
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3881 Post(s)
Liked: 3962
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveN View Post
Having my PJ calibrated again today. Looks like I have the dreaded light engine contrast problem. Initial contrast, no iris 900:1 with 1325 hours on bulb low setting 135" 1.0 gain screen 5 fL.

Is this repairable? Any cost estimate for new light engine?

everyone I know with the issue had this done under original warranty, you would have to contact Sony Support to find out the cost. Optical blocks are typically the most expensive part of the projector and expect it will be quite expensive for parts and labor.

Please update the thread once you find out.
zombie10k is offline  
post #14295 of 14304 Old 10-16-2017, 09:47 AM
Member
 
ecossecableman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: ecosse-scotland
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcastle View Post
I've not tried the Panny UB900 or Oppo 203, but I'm finding the UBP-X800 to be a nice match for the VW1000. I realize that many are looking for ways to take advantage of the wider color gamut of the UHD players on the VW1000/1100 projectors, but the best feature of this player may be the HDR->SDR conversion.

Perhaps the Radiance Pro will one day give us an ideal HDR-SDR conversion, that takes maximum advantage of the VW1000, but until then, this player offers an easy way to view 4k discs on the VW1000 or presumably any older 4k non-hdr tv. 5 different settings to adjust conversion to your personal contrast preference. If video resolution set to 4k, player will output 4k30 or 4k24 in Rec709 over hdmi 1.4 No need for a HD Fury to convert HDCP 2.2 to 1.4 4k resolution is definitely an upgrade over regular bluray, though not a huge improvement. Haven't viewed enough content to judge the quality of the HDR->SDR conversion, but so far I'm happy with it. App support is still limited. 4k streaming is working from amazon, but not netflix (pretty sure it requires 4k60 capability - good reason to upgrade to vw1100 motherboard).
as i never got the 1100 upgrade-based in the Uk, it was worthless/grossly overpriced compared to you lucky users in US- I take it no point me getting Netflix UHD if as you say it requires 4k60 -and my 1000Es is limited to 4k30 is that correct? thx in advance.

Sony A1 55" OLED;Sony X800 4k UHD blu-ray
Sony 1000ES PJ ;StewartScreen 1.3 100"
Denon 'Cinemike' Upgraded/Heavily Modified AVP A1HD
Raidho, BG, and B&W Loudspeakers;Ecosse-Dezorel Mains Filter
Darbee;Lexicon and Proceed Amplification;Sky HD
Ecosse Reference Big Red Mains, HDMI, Loudspeaker/Analogue/Digital Interconnect Cables
ecossecableman is offline  
post #14296 of 14304 Old 10-16-2017, 08:02 PM
Senior Member
 
12GAGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveN View Post
Having my PJ calibrated again today. Looks like I have the dreaded light engine contrast problem. Initial contrast, no iris 900:1 with 1325 hours on bulb low setting 135" 1.0 gain screen 5 fL.

Is this repairable? Any cost estimate for new light engine?
Hopefully, your dealer can help you with the degradation issue if the unit is out of warranty. Good Luck.
12GAGE is offline  
post #14297 of 14304 Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DaveN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: TN
Posts: 1,978
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Latest update. Mike Garret has been very supportive but Sony has basically told me to pound sand. Replacement optical block $11,300. I don't understand why anyone buys a Sony anymore. This problem has been endemic across models and is unacceptable. I understand that technology changes and projectors become obsolete but this is not the issue here. There projectors are defective as designed. I am pretty disgusted at this point.
DaveN is offline  
post #14298 of 14304 Old Today, 08:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Michael9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,071
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Thanks, but I never had to factory reset any device I have had after a firmware update. This would entail re-programming all settings and, in case of the X800, re-entering my Wi-Fi WPA2 63-random-character key using the supplied remote. A big effort that I’m not happy to undertake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald1 View Post
Hi.
Stab in the dark, and I don't know what Sony recommend, but when I update my Oppo 203, they recommend that you perform a full factory reset immediately afterwards. Have any of you tried that at all?
Apologies if you have already.
Dicky firmware sucks. ☺️
Michael9009 is online now  
post #14299 of 14304 Old Today, 08:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Michael9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,071
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Steve,

I can report now that this 25 ft HDMI cable: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06X3QDY4M/ solved the problem. Although the 1100ES is only 10.2 Gbps capable, perhaps the X800 sends some higher data rate signals to the PJ when trying to switch to the 2160/60p player menu, to which the 1100ES should respond that it could not handle them, but these signals never make back to the PJ because of the cable. In any case, only the player menu was the problem as otherwise the system was handling Blu-ray Disc video upscaled at 2160/60p perfectly well.

I’ve installed the new cable temporarily last week and the X800 has worked perfectly with the 1100ES ever since. The next step would be to replace the old HDMI cable with the new one, a somewhat challenging task because the new one is thick like garden hose. Okay, I’m exaggerating a little.

I do not know why your cable works and my old one did not; perhaps yours has a shorter length - How long is it? - or is slightly better quality.

In any case, I am happy now as the region-free X800 works superbly with the 1100ES and I would like to thank you very much for your trying to help.

Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLYDoggie View Post
I'm using the exact same HDMI cable from the player to my AVR. I have a Forest high speed cable from the AVR to the PJ.

Is your X800 actually showing that "178" is the current level? These sound pretty much like what I was getting with the previous release but were resolved in the "178" release. When I was having the issues, I tried pretty much every setting combination I could conceive of to try to resolve the situation but nothing worked. I didn't have to change a thing when "178" was applied.

Don't know what else to tell you at this point.
Michael9009 is online now  
post #14300 of 14304 Old Today, 08:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Michael9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,071
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Would you be able to take advantage of the credit card extended warranty, that is if you purchased your 1100ES using a credit card that offers extended product warranty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveN View Post
Latest update. Mike Garret has been very supportive but Sony has basically told me to pound sand. Replacement optical block $11,300. I don't understand why anyone buys a Sony anymore. This problem has been endemic across models and is unacceptable. I understand that technology changes and projectors become obsolete but this is not the issue here. There projectors are defective as designed. I am pretty disgusted at this point.
Michael9009 is online now  
post #14301 of 14304 Old Today, 09:39 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 226
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael9009 View Post
Thanks, but I never had to factory reset any device I have had after a firmware update. This would entail re-programming all settings and, in case of the X800, re-entering my Wi-Fi WPA2 63-random-character key using the supplied remote. A big effort that I’m not happy to undertake.
Hi there.
No problem.
I have often wondered why Oppo suggest such resetting and one can only surmise it may have something to do with the custom SOC hardware that resides inside.
Luckily, my Oppo is on a hardwired ethernet cable (via powerline adapter, which I heartily recommend BTW! ) to avoid the WiFi password re-entry issue.
Hence just checking a view video settings etc after update reset isn't too onerous for me thankfully).
I hope you find a solution to your issue.
I only wish my 550ES had a lens as good as the 1000/1100ES.
Cheers.
Archibald1 is online now  
post #14302 of 14304 Old Today, 11:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Michael9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,071
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Thanks.
I did find a solution to the problem I was encountering. See my other post above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald1 View Post
Hi there.
No problem.
I hope you find a solution to your issue.
Cheers.
Michael9009 is online now  
post #14303 of 14304 Old Today, 11:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DaveN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: TN
Posts: 1,978
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael9009 View Post
Would you be able to take advantage of the credit card extended warranty, that is if you purchased your 1100ES using a credit card that offers extended product warranty?
Unfortunately I am past the 1 year extended protection. :-(
DaveN is offline  
post #14304 of 14304 Old Today, 12:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 226
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael9009 View Post
Thanks.
I did find a solution to the problem I was encountering. See my other post above.
LOL, yeah I did see that after I responded.
Good stuff!
Archibald1 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Casio Rs 232 Adapter Catalog Category Projectors Accessories , Sony Vpl Vw1000es Projector

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off