AVS Forum banner

Official JVC RS55/X70 owners thread.

325K views 4K replies 241 participants last post by  pepar 
#1 ·
Hey guys. Just mounted the projector and spent 3 hours watching a bunch of content to give some first impressions. My dealer told me I'm the first person in North America to get an X70
and a couple of dealers got a few demos in the UK.

Anyhow, if you wan't the quick review this is it. Damn, this thing is awesome! It improves upon the X7/RS50 in every way imaginable. I really can't wait until more people get this projector. It produces a picture that is better then any other projector I've seen/owned (I have not seen any 20+ K projectors and don't plan to.)

For now, I'll post 2D impressions only, as I've not had to time to test the 3D yet. I've been busy with the Sony HMD and I'll tell you what. The Sony HMD pretty much makes any other 3D device obsolete, that's another post though. The HMD for 2D doesn't compare to a good projector however.

1. Brightness. Definitely brighter then the RS50. It looks about as bright on low as my RS50 was on high lamp mode.

2. E-shift is for real. I was skeptical that it would produce a noticeable improvement but WOW!. I sit about a screen width away and I can't believe how smooth, sharp, and 3 dimensional the image looks. It brings out details that I've never seen from my test clips. Example, the opening of the Dark Knight. You can see every fiber, every tiny facial pore, every little nick in the clown masks. The pixel structure is completely INVISIBLE. I though it was already invisible with the X7, but until you see the 4K eshift image in person. You wont really be able to appreciate what I'm saying. Also, there is no way to enable or disable eshift in the menu. Have to find out how to get into the service menu to check it out.

3. Sharpness. Not sure how this is affected by e-shift, but the sharpness is outstanding. About as sharp as a good DLP. Just had the Infocus Sp8602 (had to sell because of mounting issues), and I would say sharpness is very close between the two.

4. Motion. Not sure again if it's the e-shift, but the 24p motion on this thing is DLP like. VERY GOOD, with almost no judder, and amazing levels of detail during motion. Better then the x7.

CMD has been improved. I was actually shocked to notice less artifacting around objects as I was led to believe that JVC didn't do anything to CMD, but they made some improvements. I would say it's gone from a poor rating to a good. Not as clean as the Sony VW90, but it's more aggresive and creates a better SOE. (if you like that sort of look)

I will run the FPD motion benchmarks ASAP, for a more detailed review of the motion.

5. Depth/Pop. The x70 has a more dynamic picture then the X7, and really looks more like a DLP. If I had been subject to a blind test I would have said that the X70 was a DLP (the lack of rainbows would have given it away, but you know what I mean). Really awesome, and I was surprised at the "pop". I even turned down to IRIS to try and match the X7, but is still had the depth and pop.

I can't wait until you guys get this projector. I would seriously consider the X70 over the X30 because the e-shift feature works, and produces an image that is VERY sharp, yet still feels analogue and not digital. It's kind of weird that you get a picture that is both sharper and smoother at the same time.

I'll post more impressions over the days. I've already found 1 issue which may be a defect, but I'm not sure and I'll post a picture of what I see. Also, there is some visible noise in the image, but it's barely ever noticeable, and I remember having some visible noise with the X7 that wen't away after the projector was broken in for a few hundred hours. Also it's still unclear how the lamp will hold up, as it's the same lamp as the X7 (I'm sure your all aware how many issues there were with them).

The one thing that I noticed that kinda bothers me is on a black background, something like a pause icon will have white streaks above and below it on the black background. Not sure what is causing it, and it may have something to do with e-shift, not sure. It's not really apparent on actual content, but it may be as I watch more stuff. I'll post a pic.

I haven't messed around with settings, or convergence (they have zone convergence now) just did most of my watching in THX mode. I used to have a friend who did my calibrations for me, but he moved
I may have to learn to do it myself now. So I can't really help with questions on greyscale, gamma, or CMS functionality. I'm just giving eyes on reports.

The remote now has extra 3D buttons (3D setting, and 3D format) and also a Lens memory button where the Lens aperature button was before(I miss that button already
)

You may call this over excitement, or the honeymoon period, but I can assure you that I've never seen a picture like this before! Of course there may be issues like the one I described above, or sudden lamp dimming, or 3D that's unusable after a few hundred hours, etc But I'll report that too. If you guys read any of my previous posts, you will realize that I'm not a JVC fanboy at all and the X7 gave me serious issues, and the X7 was my first JVC projector. As of now the picture is incredible, and I think this is the projector of the year (VW95 should be a contender too, but if it's about the same as the VW90, then the X70 has it beat for Film) I still haven't watched enough live action sports, or Docs to have a firm opinion as to how it stacks up to the VW90.

I'll be busy the next few days with more critical viewing, and motion tests will be forthcoming, and of course I'm still testing the Sony HMD (which of course I've found a few issue already which no ones has mentioned, lucky me!) Oh and some 3D testing too!

Just took a break from writing this post to quickly watch 20min of stuff. LOL. Again, WOW. If nothing crazy happens within the next while, I don't see my observations changing much

Ask questions but please be patient as I'm busy, and won't respond 24hours aday
I think you guys who preordered from AVS, or are going to preorder will be very happy with your decision. I really can't wait to hear what people think when they get these into their homes. I really wasn't expecting a big improvement from the X70 and was way more excited in getting my HMD then the projector, but the X70 makes the X7 look like a prototype. X70 is better in every way and has surpassed my expectations.

See less See more
#2,252 ·
SOWK, just one thing I noticed and forgot to mention, you said you were aiming for a flat 2.35 gamma.

If you're still running the rs55 with the iris fully open and from mid-throw, you are very unlikely to get more than 25000:1 on/off.

So you are likely to be crushing shadow detail with a flat 2.35 curve, which needs at least 40000:1, which you're unlikely to get unless you crank the iris down to -9 or less.

In your setup, I would either go for 2.3 max (2.22 safer) if you target a flat curve, or do a progressive bump in lower IREs (say under 20) from 2.22 at 5IRE to 2.35 at 20-30, and the rest at 2.35, to make up for you low on/off.

Have you measured on/off yet?

Also are you using a colorimeter (trained to your i1pro, I'm still assuming that's what you're using as a reference and for gamut work) to work on the lower greyscale, ie under 30IRE?

If you don't, it's very difficult to get good results with the i1pro. In your set up, I would just aim for a flat 2.22 and forget the gamma bump, as you're likely to have random greyscale errors due to poor accuracy/repeatability in the lower greyscale (even with the smoothing feature of Chromapure). I would certainly not try to touch the greyscale below 20IRE with the i1pro on is own (just correct white gamma).

#2,253 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 /forum/post/21599693

Yes, if you crush white to 235 it shouldn't make any difference, but I would still use 100IRE just to be sure you're calibrating to the right level.

The potential for error is that if you consider 100 IRE to be the highest point where all colours give D65, 109% IRE could be stronger in green and blue and low in red. This is because there is still headroom available in green and blue but you had already maxed out red. So I fully agree to eliminate that risk, you should only work with 100 IRE. In the latest JVCs if you dont want to spend time with the individual R.G.B gamma controls, using 90%/20% as the cycle points works pretty well.

#2,255 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotchaa /forum/post/0

Thanks for sharing, CalMan does a decent autocal for the grayscale. CMD 3 smooths out the motion with frame insertion, I can always tell when it is on, I use it with sports, but it bugs me with films because it is too smooth...

Thanks for that feedback. I will give that a try. SJ

#2,256 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas schiller /forum/post/21601592

@krichter1: thank you!

I don´t know if i changed the factory value. I think it´s unimportant unless i make the update through the rs232 input which i have not done yet.

Please can you tell me which value you have in your service menue - on or off?

Regards, thomas

No problemo. Mine is OFF in the SM.

#2,257 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 /forum/post/21580705

All is well thanks

Calibrating gamma WILL make a huge difference, it is a capital sin not to do it with any projector, and even more an rs55. You should be able to get a 2.3 or 2.4 curve which will TRANSFORM your picture, much more than any minor adjustment to the gamut which is close to perfect with the standard profile. You will gain in depth, dimensionality, realism, especially given the poor default curves of the new models (for some reason they seem to be worse on the rs45/55 than they were on the rs40/50).

The internal gamma controls on the rs55 should give you results similar to the Lumagen (although the 21 steps can make a difference in some cases), but the biggest difference is autocalibration with either Chromapure or Calman.

Whether you keep the Radiance or not, forget about THX, and calibrate your gamma, you won't believe what you've been missing once you're done

If you can, give a try to gamma autocal with the Lumagen before selling it. It's one of its best features (that and the fact that with the internal patterns you don't have to use a DVD while calibrating).

Anyway, get this gamma calibration done ASAP
. You'll see, the difference in your picture will be even bigger than between e-shift on/off

HOLY MOLY Batman!!

All I can say after installing the Lumagen Radiance 3D mini today is . . .

THANK YOU Geoff... Jonathan... Manni... for talking me out of selling this "Video Genie"!!

I just can't believe my eyes on what this little beauty can do to clean up the image! I was expecting a marginal PQ improvement (at best) and what I got was a huge improvement over fine details and crisp imaging (absolutely no "mosquitoing" anymore!).

And this is before I even got a chance to do the autocal of GS & gamma (ran out of time before the NY Bowl... whatta game!!). All I can say is WOW (and thank you!).

Also gotta throw a shout out to AVS Mark & Alan for pushing me in this direction... can't wait to see what this thing looks like after a good calibration!!

Anyone who doesn't have this little Gem in their system and are looking for that "extra" PQ improvement should give this little baby a whirl... highly recommended (I'm as giddy as a school girl... if you couldn't tell)!

#2,258 ·
When I calibrated the gamma on my RS-45, it was night and day on some scenes. Huge improvement, I was shocked how bad the OOTB Gamma curves were for such an expensive projector. Someone at JVC must have been drinking the good stuff when setting the original gamma curves, they obviously do not know how to walk a straight line
... Even a "straight curved" line would have been better, but my gamma curve was ziggity zaggity at points.

Darn I missed the sale on the Lumagen, now I want one too.

I guess Lumagen have much more sophisticated programmign in their NR than the JVC's built-in NR. I actually thought the JVC's NR worked better than most projectors though, when I enable NR on most projectors, all it does is make the image look blurrier and reduce the noise by 20% at most, barely a difference. NR on the JVC at least works a little, but yah it could be better, which is why I wouldn't mind a lumagen.

What else besides calibrating and NR does the Lumagen do better than the JVC?

#2,259 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichter1 /forum/post/21603370

Anyone who doesn't have this little Gem in their system and are looking for that "extra" PQ improvement should give this little baby a whirl... highly recommended (I'm as giddy as a school girl... if you couldn't tell)!

I second coderguy question: What is it that your Lumagen is improving about your image? What picture settings are you tweaking on the Lumagen?

Now that I have the 3D JVC projector, I need a 3D capable switcher so I'm leaning toward the Lumagen mini 3D, but could use a little push...

#2,260 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Harkness /forum/post/0

I second coderguy question: What is it that your Lumagen is improving about your image? What picture settings are you tweaking on the Lumagen?

Now that I have the 3D JVC projector, I need a 3D capable switcher so I'm leaning toward the Lumagen mini 3D, but could use a little push...

Rich, if you need a 3d switcher, you probably need a new 1.4 AVR and the mini 3D, or a higher model of the Radiance to keep your existing avr. The mini only has 2 physical inputs and one output, so it's designed to be after an hdmi 1.4 avr in the chain, while with a higher model you can put it before the avr to do the switching and all the video work, and put the avr (not necessarily 1.4) after the radiance. Of course if you have only 2 sources, the mini will be fine with an older avr.

The video processing of the mini - I'm not talking about CMS and greyscale/gamma of course - doesn't make that much of a difference on bluray (full hd) but with 1080i its deinterlacing is much better, and its upscaling from 480i, 576i or 720p is great. Noise reduction is excellent, so on dirty signals it works great (I only use a moderate amount of sharpness on 2d bluray). So if you use a source which is able to output the original video format, you end up with a much better full hd signal than using your avr or display to do the deinterlacing/upscaling. I find the conversion much better for my DVDs when played from my Sony s575 or the satellite signal (1080i or 576i for me).

Unfortunately I play most of my 2D movies from a Dune player (streamed from a NAS) which cannot output the original format automatically (unless I switch the output video resolution manually each time) so I lose quality for DVDs and 720p, but I watch very few of these, and don't really care about quality when I do as SD hurts my eyes anyway on a big screen.

For me, along with its great video processing abilities, the best features of the mini are its internal patterns and CMS/gamma controls which make calibration a breeze with calman autocal (for greyscale/gamma) and the v-shift feature which allows me to instantly move the picture vertically on my 16/9 screen depending on the aspect ratio of the movie, to get rid of the top black bar and use a mask for the bottom one. There is an autocal option in Chromapure for the radiance which apparently works very well too, but I'm waiting for it to offer more flexibility (like chosing a gamma target different than 2.22) to consider giving it a try.

That's just for me. Its features are countless, and what makes it unique IMO is the quality and the reactivity you get from Lumagen's support. They are great, fix bugs quickly - not that there are many - listen for new features and keep improving their product long after it's been released. The opposite of some other manufacturers...

One word of caution though, the learning curve is steep - it's the price you pay for its power and flexibility - and it's not for the technical faint of heart. It's not plug and play, and its menu structure can be intimitating when you first start because of the myriad of options. They have a good user manual, great technical tips documents, and answer questions promptly by email or in their forum, BUT if you are not technical, and/or are not prepared to put in the hours, I would advise to ask a professional - or a friend who has one already - to install it for you and to set it up, ideallly during a calibration.

Kricher1, I'm really glad you kept your mini and are happy with it, but now that the Superbowl is over, get done with this gamma calibration, you're in for another treat!

#2,261 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 /forum/post/21603625

and the v-shift feature which allows me to move the picture vertically on my 16/9 screen depending on the aspect ratio of the movie, to get rid of the top black bar and use a mask for the bottom one.

The Mitsubishi hc4000 has this feature built-in, I miss it on other projectors.

I am always amazed that projector manufacturers don't include these types of SUPER simple features by default. I mean it is very simple to implement into the programming. This feature actually has a benefit beyond just hiding one black bar as you may know. For motorized screens, it allows people to switch between 2.35 and 16:9 without needing lens memory.

For people without motorized screens there is also a 16:9 cropping + re-scaler built into a few select projectors, and then you can actually watch 16:9 on a 2.35 screen without lens memory and go back and forth to 2.35 (although it's not as clean as doing it with lens memory since the 16:9 re-scales, but the 2.35 isn't rescaled, and it can still be a good selling point for cheaper projectors without lens memory). Sony and Epson should have included these features on the hw30 and 5010, but AFIK neither one have either feature.

#2,262 ·
The Lumagen Radiance does a notably better job of upscaling than the JVC. It automatically upscales everything to 1080p/60 except for1080p/24 which remains untouched. Per-pixel motion adaptive HD and SD deinterlacing along with their "no-ring" scaling made a nice improvement to my eyes. And anyone who does their own calibrations will be quite happy with the CMS and gamma controls and especially the pattern generator functionality which greatly speeds up the calibration process.

As Manni states, there is a bit of a learning curve but I found it pretty easy to use because of it's logical implementation.

Kevin, if you're giddy now wait till you calibrate with it. It is worth the price of admission for that use alone.

#2,263 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotchaa /forum/post/0

Thanks for sharing, CalMan does a decent autocal for the grayscale. CMD 3 smooths out the motion with frame insertion, I can always tell when it is on, I use it with sports, but it bugs me with films because it is too smooth...

The user manual states black insertion for CMD 1&2 and interpolation for CMD 3&4 with no mention of black insertion.

So does interpolation also include black insertion ?

#2,264 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by 008 /forum/post/21604052

The user manual states black insertion for CMD 1&2 and interpolation for CMD 3&4 with no mention of black insertion.

So does interpolation also include black insertion ?

No, there is no black frame insertion for CMD 3 and 4. I'm sure Gotchaa meant Frame Interpolation rather than frame insertion, although interpolating a frame is inserting one between two others (just not a black one in this case), so technically he was not wrong. It's just that frame insertion is usually associated with black frame insertion, at least on the JVCs and the SONYs.

#2,265 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof /forum/post/21603870

The Lumagen Radiance does a notably better job of upscaling than the JVC. It automatically upscales everything to 1080p/60 except for1080p/24 which remains untouched. Per-pixel motion adaptive HD and SD deinterlacing along with their "no-ring" scaling made a nice improvement to my eyes. And anyone who does their own calibrations will be quite happy with the CMS and gamma controls and especially the pattern generator functionality which greatly speeds up the calibration process.

As Manni states, there is a bit of a learning curve but I found it pretty easy to use because of it's logical implementation.

Kevin, if you're giddy now wait till you calibrate with it. It is worth the price of admission for that use alone.

I'm just sorry I didn't listen to you guys months ago, but better late than never right buddy!?

I'm mean my God... I just can't believe my eyes.

Rich - To try and answer your question from a visual perspective (using the "Manni-THX" settings)... it just seem to make everything tighten up and pop more like plasma (very three-dimensional and the best/cleanest lettering I have seen from my DTV-DVR!). I'll report more observations after my autocal.

#2,266 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichter1 /forum/post/21604477

it just seem to make everything tighten up and pop more like plasma (very three-dimensional and the best/cleanest lettering I have seen from my DTV-DVR!).

Haha, come on, you serious?

All that from a VP...

Turned my 15" CRT into a 100" Plasma (just kidding with you man).

#2,267 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichter1 /forum/post/21604477

I'm just sorry I didn't listen to you guys months ago, but better late than never right buddy!?

I'm mean my God... I just can't believe my eyes.

Rich - To try and answer your question from a visual perspective (using the "Manni-THX" settings)... it just seem to make everything tighten up and pop more like plasma (very three-dimensional and the best/cleanest lettering I have seen from my DTV-DVR!). I'll report more observations after my autocal.

Nice!
You got me all excited now! Does the mini add any delay/lag?

#2,268 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 /forum/post/21603625

Rich, if you need a 3d switcher, you probably need a new 1.4 AVR and the mini 3D, or a higher model of the Radiance to keep your existing avr. The mini only has 2 physical inputs and one output, so it's designed to be after an hdmi 1.4 avr in the chain, while with a higher model you can put it before the avr to do the switching and all the video work, and put the avr (not necessarily 1.4) after the radiance. Of course if you have only 2 sources, the mini will be fine with an older avr.

One word of caution though, the learning curve is steep - it's the price you pay for its power and flexibility - and it's not for the technical faint of heart. It's not plug and play, and its menu structure can be intimitating when you first start because of the myriad of options. They have a good user manual, great technical tips documents, and answer questions promptly by email or in their forum, BUT if you are not technical, and/or are not prepared to put in the hours, I would advise to ask a professional - or a friend who has one already - to install it for you and to set it up, ideallly during a calibration.

Kricher1, I'm really glad you kept your mini and are happy with it, but now that the Superbowl is over, get done with this gamma calibration, you're in for another treat!

Thanks (again), Manni and yes you are right about the learning curve but as you said, the flexibility looks to be almost infinite! Very impressive indeed (this thing took me over two hours to get hooked-up inclusive of latest firmware updates which I couldn't believe how many there were since Alan owned it!).

One quick question for you though... do you recommend on your STD +3 THX-like settings I use D70 & gamma 2.3 to start before the cal of SM gains for 100% white then the ChromaPure autocal (using me i1D3)?

Rich - Prior to my Denon 5308ci 3D/XT32 upgrade I reviewed on another thread a very highly rated (and cheap!), 3x1 Bluerigger HDMI 3D switch that for the 8 months I used it with the RS50 was rock solid. They also sell a nice 4x2 matrix switch if you need the extra flexibility for less than $60!

#2,269 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy /forum/post/21604496

Haha, come on, you serious?

All that from a VP...

I'm only reporting what I see (and I even unplugged it and went back to a straight HDMI from my DTV-DVR to the 55 to ensure it wasn't just my need to justify the out of pocket expense), and what I see is for me, real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe /forum/post/21604594

Nice!
You got me all excited now! Does the mini add any delay/lag?

I didn't want to speak on that part yet (and get Rich all excited
), but yes that was my inital impression in terms of panning smoothness (still skeptical on that part right now).

However, after the game and cleaning up my seat from initial reaction
I threw on Batman TDK for the IMax scenes and thus the reason for my first heading Todd... HOLY MOLY! like I said... Giddy as a school girl!

Guess you and Sammy need to use this as your excuse to make that "Road Trip" to Chicago we've been talking about!

#2,270 ·
I notice that there's a lot of discussion of "IRE" levels... just so everyone is clear about this... there's no such thing as IRE in digital video.

IRE is an analog video concept. It defines the relationship between the instantaneous video signal voltage and screen brightness. In digital video, patterns of 1s and 0s define screen brightness and IRE is not a factor.

In digital video you can use digital levels or % white and be accurate... IRE is NOT accurate. And if you habitually use IRE instead of % white and some day end up in a discussion of REAL IRE in analog video, you won't necessarily be using IRE correctly. The only reason IRE ever appears in discussions of digital video calibration is that old-timers can't let go of it (and IRE appears in places where the originator should know better, like calibration software or digital video processors). If you use IRE you'll be an old timer. If you're an old timer, you'll eat dinner early. If you eat dinner early, you'll go to bed early. If you go to bed early, you'll get up early. If you get up early, you'll get the worm. Don't get the worm. Use digital levels or % white with digital video.

#2,271 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof /forum/post/21603870

Thanks again my friend... if it wasn't for your nudge I really was about to post this on ebay (what a colossal gaf that would have been!
).

Still at home sick with the flu so I may try to autocal later today and as the great Jet Bart Scott would say . . . Can't Wait!

Hey Doug . . . I assume you'll be reviewing the new JVC RS series soon and maybe you should get you hands on the Lumagen Radiance and review that as well... would love to hear your thoughts!

#2,272 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichter1 /forum/post/21604741

I'm only reporting what I see (and I even unplugged it and went back to a straight HDMI from my DTV-DVR to the 55 to ensure it wasn't just my need to justify the out of pocket expense), and what I see is for me, real!

I didn't want to speak on that part yet (and get Rich all excited
), but yes that was my inital impression in terms of panning smoothness (still skeptical on that part right now).

However, after the game and cleaning up my seat from initial reaction
I threw on Batman TDK for the IMax scenes and thus the reason for my first heading Todd... HOLY MOLY! like I said... Giddy as a school girl!

Guess you and Sammy need to use this as your excuse to make that "Road Trip" to Chicago we've been talking about!

That is awesome!
Yeah, we need to get up there......was going to hook with Sam yesterday for his anual Super Bowl party, but had to work due to all the snow we just got. I would love to see the 55/mini combo!

#2,273 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 /forum/post/21604115

No, there is no black frame insertion for CMD 3 and 4. I'm sure Gotchaa meant Frame Interpolation rather than frame insertion, although interpolating a frame is inserting one between two others (just not a black one in this case), so technically he was not wrong. It's just that frame insertion is usually associated with black frame insertion, at least on the JVCs and the SONYs.

Thanks for clearing that up. Strange thing is though even using CMD 3 I still get a loss of what appears to be brightness although I have not measured it. Any idea what could be causing it ?

#2,274 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by 008 /forum/post/0

Thanks for clearing that up. Strange thing is though even using CMD 3 I still get a loss of what appears to be brightness although I have not measured it. Any idea what could be causing it ?

Cmd seems to have an effect on greyscale on some models/units, so maybe that's related to what you are witnessing?

#2,275 ·
Kevin or anyone else here...what is your impression (or measurement) of A/B comparison of ansi (infra-frame) constrast with E-shift? There is the logical suggestion that it is lowered because E-shift inserts a glass element to affect the 4K illusion. I don't know if this would be an increase overall in the 55/65 or just with E-shift engaged...because I don't have good knowledge on exactly the mechanics of what happens in there.

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't heard anyone mention this.

#2,276 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 /forum/post/0

Cmd seems to have an effect on greyscale on some models/units, so maybe that's related to what you are witnessing?

I'll check grayscale CMD on and off over the weekend. There seems to be a more profound change (perceived brightness drop) during warm up than say after one hour although it's still there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.