post #181 of 363 Old 09-11-2012, 07:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dprojector View Post

thanks,but this utility is not compatible with the 7800 model

The utility in question is called ProjectorView Global+ and is indeed listed on the page you linked and the 7800 is not listed as being one of the supported models.

We all know mfrs, even the best ones, have to go through admin red-tape internally to get websites updated and maybe the 7800 never got added in so its listing absence doesnt mean it isnt supported, especially as other evidence points to the contrary.
Funnily enough, the 8000 which just came out @ CEDIA 2012 and isnt even available to dealers yet, is already on the list so go figure.

If you download the manual [linked in the 7800 announcement thread], or just turn to page 42 of your printed copy, you will find the info you are looking for.

And lastly, if you are still in doubt, a little bit of reverse-inference:
If my 7800 doesnt support this software, then why did they go to the trouble of installing network functionality into it ?

Now, keep in mind the software might not be able to help you in determining the f/w version but its free so no harm in trying.

Personally, I would contact jimmyj2 for more details about which Mistu office he called and call the same people to see if they will fix it for you or if they can advise your local Mitsu office on how to do it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 363 Old 09-11-2012, 09:32 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikonf5 View Post

The utility in question is called ProjectorView Global+ and is indeed listed on the page you linked and the 7800 is not listed as being one of the supported models.
We all know mfrs, even the best ones, have to go through admin red-tape internally to get websites updated and maybe the 7800 never got added in so its listing absence doesnt mean it isnt supported, especially as other evidence points to the contrary.
Funnily enough, the 8000 which just came out @ CEDIA 2012 and isnt even available to dealers yet, is already on the list so go figure.
If you download the manual [linked in the 7800 announcement thread], or just turn to page 42 of your printed copy, you will find the info you are looking for.
And lastly, if you are still in doubt, a little bit of reverse-inference:
If my 7800 doesnt support this software, then why did they go to the trouble of installing network functionality into it ?
Now, keep in mind the software might not be able to help you in determining the f/w version but its free so no harm in trying.
Personally, I would contact jimmyj2 for more details about which Mistu office he called and call the same people to see if they will fix it for you or if they can advise your local Mitsu office on how to do it.
I was stupid,a newer version is on the CD that come's with the projector,anyway it's not running on win7 ×64,it install's ok,but not communicating with the projector.
will try to run it on another OS,like you say,no harm in trying.
thanks
post #183 of 363 Old 09-12-2012, 04:33 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dprojector View Post

I was stupid,a newer version is on the CD that come's with the projector,anyway it's not running on win7 ×64,it install's ok,but not communicating with the projector.
will try to run it on another OS,like you say,no harm in trying.
thanks

I had the utility running on ×32 OS,you can't update using it,thought you may want to know,safe the others time.
post #184 of 363 Old 10-02-2012, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hi guys,

I just got mine and there seems to be a huge light leak below the 16:9 movie image (see photos, I put a paper in front of the lens to show it).

Do you think I can fix it myself or need to take it back to the shop (would be a big hassle)? Or it is normal for projectors?

BTW I mount it upside down not sure if that is the cause.

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Schumy

post #185 of 363 Old 10-09-2012, 02:13 PM

Question:
how do you make the x104 glasses to work with the pj?

mine will sync, but the eyes are wrong...
If I turn them upside down, then the image is good... but it's a bit inpractical...

and the pj is not listed as compitable on the xpand homepage.
post #186 of 363 Old 10-09-2012, 04:06 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustmeF View Post

Question:
how do you make the x104 glasses to work with the pj?
mine will sync, but the eyes are wrong...
If I turn them upside down, then the image is good... but it's a bit inpractical...
and the pj is not listed as compitable on the xpand homepage.

I have the x104 with the projector and my problem is a blue fringing problem around objects,, as if the blue part of the color wheel isnt syncing properly with the glasses... hmmm ..
Xpand themselves were no help but someone here suggested updating the firmware on the projector which Im still hoping is possible to do myself.
post #187 of 363 Old 10-09-2012, 05:00 PM

where to find a list of all 3D glasses that are supported/compatible with the HC7800?

many thanks
post #188 of 363 Old 10-11-2012, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbickle View Post

I have the x104 with the projector and my problem is a blue fringing problem around objects,, as if the blue part of the color wheel isnt syncing properly with the glasses... hmmm ..
Xpand themselves were no help but someone here suggested updating the firmware on the projector which Im still hoping is possible to do myself.

Yes, I can see that too...
in my case the problem with glasses needing to be upside down is a bigger issue :-)

but...
Try connecting the glasses to a computer, and adjust the shutter setting,,,
I do NOT have this problem on the original glasses.

I can try this and report back, but not until Monday, cause I'm currently not at home.
post #189 of 363 Old 10-11-2012, 04:50 AM

Quote:

Yes, I can see that too...
in my case the problem with glasses needing to be upside down is a bigger issue :-)
but...
Try connecting the glasses to a computer, and adjust the shutter setting,,,
I do NOT have this problem on the original glasses.
I can try this and report back, but not until Monday, cause I'm currently not at home.

i had to set the projector to Reverse instead of Normal ... this may be your problem
but yeh that blue fringing around objects.. hmmm .. keen to fix this
post #190 of 363 Old 10-15-2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:

i had to set the projector to Reverse instead of Normal ... this may be your problem
but yeh that blue fringing around objects.. hmmm .. keen to fix this

I tested the glasses,
the blue fringing is Crosstalk,

the solution is simply to connect the glasses to a computer,
adjust the bottom slider about 40 clicks to the left, and voila... no more crosstalk.
Leave the top slider as it is

just put a movie at pause and adjust the slider til the picture looks good.

btw. putting the sync at reverse, helped with my problem :-)
post #191 of 363 Old 12-09-2012, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
So I just got one of these projectors. Just to clarify, DO the Xpand 104x glasses work and do I need anything else to make them work other than what comes in the box? Thanks.
post #192 of 363 Old 12-09-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:

I tested the glasses,
the blue fringing is Crosstalk,
the solution is simply to connect the glasses to a computer,
adjust the bottom slider about 40 clicks to the left, and voila... no more crosstalk.
Leave the top slider as it is
just put a movie at pause and adjust the slider til the picture looks good.
btw. putting the sync at reverse, helped with my problem :-)

right ok...I have friend who has the x104 glasses with the projector that they hardly use... Ill try them this weekend at his place and adjust the slider and see if it makes the 3d perfect... cheers
post #193 of 363 Old 12-30-2012, 09:51 PM

Anyone still working with this projector? I would think with the recent groupon we might have a few more new owners. I bought one and like the picture in 2D. 3D looks a little dim, but very smooth. I tried the Xpand x104 glasses and can not get the blue ghosting to go away no matter how I adjust them. The mits glasses are really heavy and weird, but they do look perfect. I wonder if there are any other glasses besides the Xpands that might work? Any ideas?
post #194 of 363 Old 12-31-2012, 11:46 AM

I picked up this projector with 2 pairs of glasses from Costco and have had it running for about 10 days (34 hours lamp time). Here's my brain dump:

- I upgraded from a Panasonic AX200U. My screen is a Da-lite 100" Cinema Contour HC. Receiver is new Sony STR-DN1030 and source is new Sony BDP-S590. Had to move the projector mount as the HC7800 has no horizontal lens shift. This was a mini project in itself.
- Auto Iris is definitely audible. In the prime theater seat, the projector is about 2 feet above my head. The noise is a disappointment for sure, but it hasn't been too annoying so far, as most of the movies we've watched were action oriented and kinda loud. Did watch Sherlock Holmes where I considered turning it off, but haven't yet.
- Fan is very quiet in Low Lamp mode, not so much in Standard Lamp mode.
- 2D picture is, well, stunning. If you're looking for a reference disk, Tintin looks (& sounds) amazing.
- 3D picture is OK. I have Brilliant Color turned on and lamp mode set to Standard when watching 3D. Nitro28 is right, the Mitsu glasses are weird...heavy, awkward and uncomfortable.
- I also bought 2 pair of large Xpand X104 glasses. Had to set the projector to reverse sync to get them to work. Unfortunately, this renders the Mitsu glasses useless. But I'm mostly OK with that, because the X104 are so much more comfortable, have larger lens area and (I think) affect the brightness slightly less than the Mitsu. I used the Xpand PC utility to set up the first pair of glasses: updated the glasses firmware and set what I thought was the correct sync setting in the drop-down which was "Samsung/Mitsubishi". This didn't work, so I let the glasses discover the correct setting themselves (procedure in the manual). This did work and the setting is now "LG".
- I have watched significant portions of Tintin and Brave in 3D and have seen no blue ghosting effect. I even paused the disc several times and walked up to the screen...still looked good. I was also surprised that the Xpand glasses stay in sync when walking around my 21' x 14' theater.
- Can't find any firmware version anywhere. Even hooked it up to my network and tried the Mitsu Projectorview utility.
- I like the Xpand X104 glasses enough that I ordered 2 more pair. Found a seller on Amazon that had medium sized white for about half of what i paid for the first 2. Only negative thing I've found is that the USB port cover has fallen off one pair and disappeared already.

Final thought: I've yet to watch 3d for more than 30 minutes or so. My 8 year old daughter and a friend watched Tintin all the way through in 3D (with the Xpand glasses). They then wanted to watch another movie, but my daughter said that although she liked the 3D, she wanted to watch the next movie in 2D because her "eyes hurt". This could be many things, of course. I'll report back after I've watched more 3D, but so far...I think I still prefer 2D.

Hope this helps!

post #195 of 363 Old 01-02-2013, 02:36 PM

That helps a bunch. It sounds like I need to try the Xpand x104s some more. Interesting that yours are now set to LG. I'll try that. I get blue ghosting with the Xpands right now that really only shows up every 5-10 minutes in certain lighting conditions. Most of the video still looks quite good. I agree that the Xpands are not only light years more comfortable, but they are also a bit brighter. I wonder if any of the settings on the projector itself could lead to more ghosting?? I was watching in 3D brightness with 3d in Auto. No other changes. I guess I will order a few more of the the Xpands to give them another try.

I have the large Xpand 104s right now. Are the medium sized still big enough for my 9 and 12 year old girls? Thanks.
post #196 of 363 Old 01-03-2013, 01:22 PM

I also picked up this projector from Costco but I had a slightly difference experience. I upgraded from Epson 3010 so that's my reference.
1. 2D:
- Picture quality: Stunning. Sharp. Beautiful colors. I feel like I'm addicted to its colors now, so beautiful.
- Auto Iris: non-audible at all. I can only assure that Auto Iris is working when I see brightness level changing from bright to dark scene and vice versa. I have auto iris seeting on #2. Maybe I'm lucky to have a good unit. This is a significant improvement vs my previous Epson 3010 of which auto iris noise was pretty annoying.
- Fan: barely audible in Low mode, a little more noisy in Standard mode. I'd say in Standard mode it's as noisy as the Epson 3010 in Low lamp mode.
- Brightness: I was a little alarmed when I first watched a movie in Low lamp mode. It's too dim. I thought to myself: this is the deal breaker and ready to return the unit. However, after a few days, the image got brighter, I believe. Or it could be that I got used to it. Anyway, now I feel brightness level (at low lamp mode) is just right for me, very comfortable, better than the Epson 3010 which was a little too bright so my eyes feel tired after watching a bright movie for a while. By the way, I'm watching both of them in a dark hometheater room so those who plan to use it in the living room may find Low lamp mode not bright enough.
- Black level: said to be the weakest point of this projector in most of the online reviews. I found it to be better than the Epson 3010 so I'm happy.
2. 3D:
- Set up, kind of, hassle: you have to plug in the IR 3D receiver before you can watch 3D, not a big deal, but still more work than most of other projectors that have this built-in. However, it's also provide placement flexibility so I guess it could provide better signal quality if you're having difficulty with it.
- Good thing is turning on 3D IR signal won't disable all other remote controls like the Epson 3010 did.
- I watched through the whole Avatar and did not find any issue.
- Glass comfort: if anything, I'd say the Mits glasses are more comfortable than the Epson 3010 glasses. They provide a few nose adapters (or whatever they call it) so the glasses fit better.

Potential issue: there's a dark(er) area at the bottom left corner, but it's only visible when the image completely greys out, like when you change setting or scene change within a movie. For me, it's not affecting image quality but it could be a defect. Could other owners tell me if you expereince the same thing?

Final words: I'm happy with this purchase. I find it a great value at Costco price. I was planning to upgrade to Epson 5020 but it's not widely available yet. So while waiting, I stumbled upon this Mits and now its a keeper. I guess the Epson 5020 would still be a better performer but the differences do not justify $1000 difference for my needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otay View Post

I picked up this projector with 2 pairs of glasses from Costco and have had it running for about 10 days (34 hours lamp time). Here's my brain dump:
- I upgraded from a Panasonic AX200U. My screen is a Da-lite 100" Cinema Contour HC. Receiver is new Sony STR-DN1030 and source is new Sony BDP-S590. Had to move the projector mount as the HC7800 has no horizontal lens shift. This was a mini project in itself.
- Auto Iris is definitely audible. In the prime theater seat, the projector is about 2 feet above my head. The noise is a disappointment for sure, but it hasn't been too annoying so far, as most of the movies we've watched were action oriented and kinda loud. Did watch Sherlock Holmes where I considered turning it off, but haven't yet.
- Fan is very quiet in Low Lamp mode, not so much in Standard Lamp mode.
- 2D picture is, well, stunning. If you're looking for a reference disk, Tintin looks (& sounds) amazing.
- 3D picture is OK. I have Brilliant Color turned on and lamp mode set to Standard when watching 3D. Nitro28 is right, the Mitsu glasses are weird...heavy, awkward and uncomfortable.
- I also bought 2 pair of large Xpand X104 glasses. Had to set the projector to reverse sync to get them to work. Unfortunately, this renders the Mitsu glasses useless. But I'm mostly OK with that, because the X104 are so much more comfortable, have larger lens area and (I think) affect the brightness slightly less than the Mitsu. I used the Xpand PC utility to set up the first pair of glasses: updated the glasses firmware and set what I thought was the correct sync setting in the drop-down which was "Samsung/Mitsubishi". This didn't work, so I let the glasses discover the correct setting themselves (procedure in the manual). This did work and the setting is now "LG".
- I have watched significant portions of Tintin and Brave in 3D and have seen no blue ghosting effect. I even paused the disc several times and walked up to the screen...still looked good. I was also surprised that the Xpand glasses stay in sync when walking around my 21' x 14' theater.
- Can't find any firmware version anywhere. Even hooked it up to my network and tried the Mitsu Projectorview utility.
- I like the Xpand X104 glasses enough that I ordered 2 more pair. Found a seller on Amazon that had medium sized white for about half of what i paid for the first 2. Only negative thing I've found is that the USB port cover has fallen off one pair and disappeared already.
Final thought: I've yet to watch 3d for more than 30 minutes or so. My 8 year old daughter and a friend watched Tintin all the way through in 3D (with the Xpand glasses). They then wanted to watch another movie, but my daughter said that although she liked the 3D, she wanted to watch the next movie in 2D because her "eyes hurt". This could be many things, of course. I'll report back after I've watched more 3D, but so far...I think I still prefer 2D.
Hope this helps!
post #197 of 363 Old 01-04-2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverandone View Post

I also picked up this projector from Costco but I had a slightly difference experience. I upgraded from Epson 3010 so that's my reference.
1. 2D:
- Picture quality: Stunning. Sharp. Beautiful colors. I feel like I'm addicted to its colors now, so beautiful.
- Auto Iris: non-audible at all. I can only assure that Auto Iris is working when I see brightness level changing from bright to dark scene and vice versa. I have auto iris seeting on #2. Maybe I'm lucky to have a good unit. This is a significant improvement vs my previous Epson 3010 of which auto iris noise was pretty annoying.
- Fan: barely audible in Low mode, a little more noisy in Standard mode. I'd say in Standard mode it's as noisy as the Epson 3010 in Low lamp mode.
- Brightness: I was a little alarmed when I first watched a movie in Low lamp mode. It's too dim. I thought to myself: this is the deal breaker and ready to return the unit. However, after a few days, the image got brighter, I believe. Or it could be that I got used to it. Anyway, now I feel brightness level (at low lamp mode) is just right for me, very comfortable, better than the Epson 3010 which was a little too bright so my eyes feel tired after watching a bright movie for a while. By the way, I'm watching both of them in a dark hometheater room so those who plan to use it in the living room may find Low lamp mode not bright enough.
- Black level: said to be the weakest point of this projector in most of the online reviews. I found it to be better than the Epson 3010 so I'm happy.
2. 3D:
- Set up, kind of, hassle: you have to plug in the IR 3D receiver before you can watch 3D, not a big deal, but still more work than most of other projectors that have this built-in. However, it's also provide placement flexibility so I guess it could provide better signal quality if you're having difficulty with it.
- Good thing is turning on 3D IR signal won't disable all other remote controls like the Epson 3010 did.
- I watched through the whole Avatar and did not find any issue.
- Glass comfort: if anything, I'd say the Mits glasses are more comfortable than the Epson 3010 glasses. They provide a few nose adapters (or whatever they call it) so the glasses fit better.
Potential issue: there's a dark(er) area at the bottom left corner, but it's only visible when the image completely greys out, like when you change setting or scene change within a movie. For me, it's not affecting image quality but it could be a defect. Could other owners tell me if you expereince the same thing?
Final words: I'm happy with this purchase. I find it a great value at Costco price. I was planning to upgrade to Epson 5020 but it's not widely available yet. So while waiting, I stumbled upon this Mits and now its a keeper. I guess the Epson 5020 would still be a better performer but the differences do not justify $1000 difference for my needs.

I wonder if your dark corner issue is the same one I have come across... Mine was when I had any lens shift activated it appeared... Try putting the lens shift back to a neutral position and see if it goes away. If it does then you have the same problem I do.
Foreverandone likes this.
post #198 of 363 Old 01-04-2013, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverandone View Post

I did not know there were multiple settings for Auto-Iris. I'll check that out. I never noticed the Auto-Iris in my Panasonic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro28 View Post

I guess I will order a few more of the the Xpands to give them another try.
I have the large Xpand 104s right now. Are the medium sized still big enough for my 9 and 12 year old girls? Thanks.

My 8-year old & 9-year old friend watched a movie today and the medium size were just right. My daughter wears glasses and had the Xpand's on over them.

Quote:

I wonder if your dark corner issue is the same one I have come across... Mine was when I had any lens shift activated it appeared... Try putting the lens shift back to a neutral position and see if it goes away. If it does then you have the same problem I do.

I'll check to see if I have this...didn't notice it before. Is this issue with 3D only?

post #199 of 363 Old 01-04-2013, 06:02 PM

I see a darker area in the upper right corner of mine. Only when it's on a greyedout screen. Mine is ceiling mounted so that would match your lower left corner if you have it on a table. I have lens shift on so that could be it. Disappears when the picture appears so no big deal.

I ordered 3 medium sized Xpand glasses. We will see how they work. Color is really really nice in 2d. Watch Legend of the Guardians some time. Color is crazy cool.

I had a bit of a issue when I first started watching football for the first time the other night. It was looking kind of jerky. I messed with the settings. Turned frame rate conversion off it seemed to help. Then about halftime we all noticed the picture looked perfect and was moving very fluidly. Weird.

Compared to my Mitsubishi HD 1000 this is a huge upgrade. Even my non-interested-in-tech wife was impressed. She really liked seeing the extreme pop out 3d of Sammy's Adventure. Overall I'm happy, just hope I can figure out how to make the blue ghosting with the Xpand glasses go away.
Foreverandone likes this.
post #200 of 363 Old 01-04-2013, 06:34 PM

Liked: 16
Quote:

This is common for all HC7800. I read about this from different owners / reviewers.
post #201 of 363 Old 01-05-2013, 06:48 AM

I have problems wih the Mitsubish HC7800 to be recognized as 3D device. Configuration is 3D "on" and high speed 3D ready HDMI cable connected. With a SAMSUNG BD-D8900 bluray player I'm able to watch 3D movies as it has a forced "3D to 3D" setup that works; if it's in "auto" 3D mode, the Mits is not recognized. With SONY PS3 Mits is nots recognized as 3D device. With SONY BDP-S790, with only "auto 3D" output mode, the Mits is not recognized as 3D device. Has anyone an idea what happens with the Mits for not being recognized in "auto 3D output mode"?
post #202 of 363 Old 01-06-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzo59 View Post

I have problems wih the Mitsubish HC7800 to be recognized as 3D device. Configuration is 3D "on" and high speed 3D ready HDMI cable connected. With a SAMSUNG BD-D8900 bluray player I'm able to watch 3D movies as it has a forced "3D to 3D" setup that works; if it's in "auto" 3D mode, the Mits is not recognized. With SONY PS3 Mits is nots recognized as 3D device. With SONY BDP-S790, with only "auto 3D" output mode, the Mits is not recognized as 3D device. Has anyone an idea what happens with the Mits for not being recognized in "auto 3D output mode"?

Mine is set to auto and I have had no issues with Sony STR-DN1030 receiver and Sony BDP-S590 blu-ray. I even used the 3+ year old HDMI cables. If you have a receiver in between, you may want to check that piece of the system.

post #203 of 363 Old 02-08-2013, 10:38 PM

Can someone please confirm something for me.

On the projector central review, it says it has horizontal and vertical lens shift.

On a review I read on Amazon, it says it only has vertical lens shift.

I do not have a wood stud in the middle of my room so I need horizontal lens shift.
post #204 of 363 Old 02-08-2013, 10:49 PM

Also, do DLP Link glasses work with this projector? If so, what settings do you need to change if any?
post #205 of 363 Old 02-08-2013, 10:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 173
It doesn't have horizontal lens shift, only vertical, and uses IR to transmit information to the glasses so DLP Link glasses will not work.

------------------------------------

Look What AVS Made Me Do!
post #206 of 363 Old 02-09-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superflysocal View Post

I do not have a wood stud in the middle of my room so I need horizontal lens shift.

No horizontal lens shift. I bolted a 2 x 6 from one ceiling stud to the other so i could mount the projector in between them (on the 2 x 6).

post #207 of 363 Old 02-13-2013, 11:50 AM

Will the Sony PS3 3d glasses work with this projector? It is said to be compatible with most tv that uses IR for 3d.
post #208 of 363 Old 02-13-2013, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superflysocal View Post

Will the Sony PS3 3d glasses work with this projector? It is said to be compatible with most tv that uses IR for 3d.

No...
post #209 of 363 Old 02-14-2013, 01:22 PM

1. So are there any non-Mitsubishi glasses that work with this projector without reversing the sync (which would make the original Mitsubishi glasses useless like the Xpand 104)?

2. If not, what are the best places to buy the original mitsubishi glasses?
post #210 of 363 Old 02-15-2013, 09:18 AM

Amazon has the best prices on the Mitsubishi 3D glasses that I've been able to find so far. I got lucky and found a pair on there for $67.00, that worked perfectly. But since then, the price has gone up to $129.00, still....way cheaper then buying through Mitsubishi directly. I did take a chance and buy a pair of XPAND 104's, and after reading on the threads.....got them to work after setting the 3D to reverse. I haven't gotten the chance to watch more then a few 3D previews with them so far....but they appear to work flawlessly.....and are sooooooo much more comfortable then the original Mitsubishi glasses. I was a little worrked when they arrived, because my computer wouldn't recognize them., and the xpand website is totally worthless as far as downloading windows XP drivers. I'm not sure if windows 7, or 8 have built in drivers.....but XP sure doesn't. I've read threads on here where other people have had to adjust a slider setting to sync them better....which I was afraid I would have to do, but......after setting them to the LG setting, and reversing the 3D sync....I couldn't tell any difference between them and the Mitsubishi ones...(other then the comfort). Will post back though after watching a couple of movies start to finish, but IMHO.....your way better off with the xpand's and just selling the mit's on ebay.
Has anyone on here tried the blink universals yet, to see if they will sync? From the advertisements......they are more comfortable then the others to wear over prescription glasses.
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Sony Vpl Hw30es 300 Inch 1080p Front Projector , Mitsubishi Hc7800d Projector Full Hd 3d Projector
Gear in this thread - 1080p by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page