Originally Posted by zombie10k
mine is only 1.00 but was a January build... now i'm a little confused what's going on here.
If all current owners can report in, I'll update the first page with info so we have some tracking for BenQ support.
My original was the exact same as I have now. It says December 2011, REV 00.100 and the firmware in the menu says 1.00. That's why I think it's strange. Maybe I had s defective unit? Maybe not because the 3D switching (ON, AUTO, OFF) was fixed in my new unit... this tells me there was a software update. It only takes seconds to switch now.
OLD : Dec 2011, REV 00.100, firmware 1.00
- slow 3D switching (40 sec)
- poor sharpness with HDMI (PS3 & HTPC)
- better sharpness while watching 3D
NEW : Dec 2011, REV 00.100, firmware 1.00
- fast 3D switching (5 sec)
- very sharp with HDMI (PS3 & HTPC)
- same sharpness while watching 3D
- RGB very sharp also
Hope that helps