To check your firmware:
1. Press and hold the Menu button for at least 8 seconds - then release it.
2. Press the Esc button twice.
3. Select the second page (Versions) by pressing the right navigation button once.
4. The projector's current firmware is the last three digits of the first line (P).
5. To exit - press the Menu button once.
According to Epson (I called them today), the current firmware is 104. It was released on Feb 2nd. The tech said that it corrects an alignment bug when the projector's were ceiling mounted.
They are working on a user upgradeable method, which will be available "soon" - possibly in a week! The firmware will be sent out via email.
My 5010 needs an update - I have V100. Anyone with 104 (or 105,...)???
What is your new firmware version - V105???