So what recently introduced hi-end product just became obsolete?
BTW commercial users can buy a version of the Sony 1000 which accepts 4K at 60Hz using Display Port 1.2.
Also I read the May 2012 and conclude that Home Theater Magazine becoming a bit more relevant:
1) Reviewer Tom Norton even admits DLP has superior motion blur over LCD or LCOS
2) The High Power Screen is praised - about six years late
3) The Sony 1000 retest does not measure the supposedly claimed improved contrast in the new light engine. The claim has simply been changed to that the pre-production sample was not set up for 3D
4) The shameless plugging of the Ultra Violet DRM
No counterpoint perspective is offered - especially when you guys have rightly complained of the crass annoying commercials in Blu-ray Live! Anyone would have to be a fool to give studio direct control over their purchased movies, and the advertising they would undoubtedly insert at every opportunity.
5) The Mitsubishi 4000 is reviewed on-line. About two years late
In any event it looks like you guys are ketching-up. Congratulations!