Is this a temp or permanent setup?
Here are the basics:
1. Projectors have lenses, and depending on the lens, that will determine size. You will need to know where the projector will be located (distance from building). Also, desired image size. From there, the throw of the projector can be determined.
2. If outdoor, being where it is, you have to protect it. Not only from theft, but extreme temp changes, moisture, etc...
3. How long each day will it run? Projectors use lamps and they will burn out and need to be replaced. For the size of projector you will likely need, that may get costly depending on how long you run it.
4. I assume this will be at night only, which it has to, because it does not matter what your budget is, the sun will always win.
5. You will also have to think of things like signal. It looks like there are 2 roads...you have to get whatever source to each projector. I don't know the building, but with crossing major streets it would seem you might be getting the local town involved (unless perhaps you located the source by each projector...not sure).
I will tell you as a blanket...not cheap. Based on the rendering, you are looking at VERY long throw lenses, a LOT of light, and so it would not surprise me if you are $100k or more.