Where to view Benw7000 Houston area? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 07-26-2012, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Been awhile since I've posted here been busy. I've got the up grade bug. been reading lots on the Benq w7000, and I'm interested. Might anyone know where in or around the Houston area might I be able to see this projector?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-27-2012, 04:42 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Liked: 10
Wow just as I thought no where. For being the 4th largest city in our United States it has little to offer.
post #3 of 5 Old 07-27-2012, 06:52 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob47v View Post

Wow just as I thought no where. For being the 4th largest city in our United States it has little to offer.

I am not surprised at all. Benq has never been a line that local type dealers show, no matter what city. You will likely only find a small sample of Sony, Runco, JVC, Sim2, and that is about it... Occasionally you see a Pro Epson...

Jason C. Turk
Technical Support, Customer Service, Sales and Installations
A/V Science, Inc.
Direct Line: 585-645-1004
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't forget my nearly 13,000 posts under my old ID!

post #4 of 5 Old 07-27-2012, 10:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 147
The closest thing I think you will find is at the Fry's they sometimes have a w6000 (not sure if they still do, 2D only of course), and they may have a w7000. Sometimes they have a return in the back that was already opened that they can pull out for you, but it is a hit or miss thing. The thing is, if they do have a re-box / returned unit for sale, it is not that uncommon for people to request them to turn it on real quick to make sure it works, that is how you can get them to show it to you. Their web site however shows only the w6000 as one they carry, and not the w7000 (but not 100% sure).

You will have to pester/find someone to help you show it to you, so try to find someone that looks like they are in a good mood.
They can set one up for you there and let you look, but the room they have won't be perfect.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for both one projector or dual stacks

Web Calculator v023 & v025
-

**Current Projector Calculator** --

Coder's Top Projector Picks of 2012 --

post #5 of 5 Old 07-27-2012, 10:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
Same problem here in the Bay Area. Thats why I am waiting for amazon to lower its price again, can't beat their return policy.
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Benq W7000 Home Projection System
Gear in this thread - W7000 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page