Offical JVC DLA-RS4810 Owners Thread - Page 22 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #631 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 13,331
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
Liked: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by blee0120 View Post

Toe, have you did the auto cal yet? If so, how do it compare from not having it calibrated?

No, not yet. Just ordered a tripod yesterday and waiting on a longer serial cable as well. Thinking about picking up a cheap laptop also so I dont have to drag the desktop downstairs each time I want to calibrate which would get old quick. I will give my humble opinion after I do calibrate though. smile.gif

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
Toe is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #632 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 04:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mbw23air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: KY
Posts: 2,755
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post

No, not yet. Just ordered a tripod yesterday and waiting on a longer serial cable as well. Thinking about picking up a cheap laptop also so I dont have to drag the desktop downstairs each time I want to calibrate which would get old quick. I will give my humble opinion after I do calibrate though. smile.gif

Thanks Toe,

I am very interested in your opinion as well as I was thinking of buying the Chromapure with auto-cal and Display 3 but don't know if it will be enough of an improvement to justify the $779 price tag.

Thanks,
Mike

WTB: DPI Cine LED 1000 projector
mbw23air is offline  
post #633 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 04:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Geof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: Eden NY
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 34
IMO, Gamma and Grayscale calibrations are essential for JVC's over time. My RS55 benefitted from gamma and grayscale calibrations every 50-100 hours. Gamut is much more stable and (at least in my case) and requires far less frequent calibration. I think many could slide on gamut calibration but if you want to maintain high PQ gamma and grayscale will need to be touched up regularly. You don't have to buy into the 125 pt calibration capability (at least initially) and you could "make do" [ wink.gif ] with buying the necessary gear/ licensing for gamma and grayscale calibrations. I recommend the i1D3 colorimeter which is a decent unit that gives fast, reliable, and repeatable results and is supposedly built for the long haul (filters are sealed).

Geof
Geof is offline  
post #634 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 13,331
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
Liked: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbw23air View Post

Thanks Toe,
I am very interested in your opinion as well as I was thinking of buying the Chromapure with auto-cal and Display 3 but don't know if it will be enough of an improvement to justify the $779 price tag.
Thanks,
Mike

You got it! Might be a week or two but I will give you the average Joe perspective. smile.gif

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
Toe is online now  
post #635 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 13,331
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
Liked: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbw23air View Post

Thanks Toe,
I am very interested in your opinion as well as I was thinking of buying the Chromapure with auto-cal and Display 3 but don't know if it will be enough of an improvement to justify the $779 price tag.
Thanks,
Mike

double post

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
Toe is online now  
post #636 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 05:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mbw23air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: KY
Posts: 2,755
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof View Post

IMO, Gamma and Grayscale calibrations are essential for JVC's over time. My RS55 benefitted from gamma and grayscale calibrations every 50-100 hours. Gamut is much more stable and (at least in my case) and requires far less frequent calibration. I think many could slide on gamut calibration but if you want to maintain high PQ gamma and grayscale will need to be touched up regularly. You don't have to buy into the 125 pt calibration capability (at least initially) and you could "make do" [ wink.gif ] with buying the necessary gear/ licensing for gamma and grayscale calibrations. I recommend the i1D3 colorimeter which is a decent unit that gives fast, reliable, and repeatable results and is supposedly built for the long haul (filters are sealed).

Thank Geoff,

I have the Eye-One Display LT I bought to do the grayscale on my RS40 and it did improve pq but it is now 15-16 months old and from what I have read would need to be recalibrated to reuse thus almost making it useless so since I have a Lumagen Radiance XD to use the auto-cal feature with it almost seemed like most cost effective solution would be to buy the Chromapure/auto-cal/Display 3 bundle or do you just suggest buying a Display 3 colorimeter to keep on top of grayscale only as most cost effective solution?

Thanks,
Mike

WTB: DPI Cine LED 1000 projector
mbw23air is offline  
post #637 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 05:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Geof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: Eden NY
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 34
I think eventually you'd want the 125 pt autocal capability since you already own a Radiance. I don't know the cost breakdown of buying CP/D3 bundle now and then adding 125 pt autocal later versus buying the whole enchilada now. I'll leave it to you to decide the cost benefit ratio of both options but in the end I suspect you'll notice gamma and grayscale calibrations more readily than you'd spot gamut calibration. At the very least keep your options open...smile.gif

Geof
Geof is offline  
post #638 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 05:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mbw23air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: KY
Posts: 2,755
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof View Post

I think eventually you'd want the 125 pt autocal capability since you already own a Radiance. I don't know the cost breakdown of buying CP/D3 bundle now and then adding 125 pt autocal later versus buying the whole enchilada now. I'll leave it to you to decide the cost benefit ratio of both options but in the end I suspect you'll notice gamma and grayscale calibrations more readily than you'd spot gamut calibration. At the very least keep your options open...smile.gif

Yeah, that makes sense and I would definitely want the 125 pt autocal feature since it is available to me. I will wait to hear Toe's observations and now after looking around I have found the same bundle on sale for $709 till Jan. 15 so that helps a little.

Thanks for your advice,
Mike

WTB: DPI Cine LED 1000 projector
mbw23air is offline  
post #639 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Advanced Member
 
seanbryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Knowhere
Posts: 580
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Can someone please summarize the best suggested settings out of the box PRE-calibration? Natural, cinema, etc.. Gamma and such.

I know I've seen various suggestions spread around this thread and several others, but its been difficult to find them when looking back.

I'm most uncertain of what the best gamma setting should be on the RS4810 for someone who doesn't currently have the ability to calibrate on his own. I'm interested in learning how to do that, but baby steps first.
seanbryan is offline  
post #640 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 07:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
erkq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbryan View Post

Can someone please summarize the best suggested settings out of the box PRE-calibration? Natural, cinema, etc.. Gamma and such.
I know I've seen various suggestions spread around this thread and several others, but its been difficult to find them when looking back.
I'm most uncertain of what the best gamma setting should be on the RS4810 for someone who doesn't currently have the ability to calibrate on his own. I'm interested in learning how to do that, but baby steps first.

I can't answer, but gamma in general depends on the room. There's a whole range of possibilities. Is it a dedicated, light controlled room with dark colors and furniture? Or is it a mixed use room with window, light carpet/walls/ceiling/furniture? Those are kind of the two extremes.
erkq is offline  
post #641 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
seanbryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Knowhere
Posts: 580
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 16
The room will be light controlled. The color scheme is generally dark with "copper" color walls and furniture is dark green and brown, with brown rug. The ceiling is the weakest point with more of a tan color. Generally even when I have all the lights on in the room it still feels "dark" because of the darker color scheme.

Certainly not the most ideal setting, but probably better than the typical living room set up.

That being said, I do plan on exploring options of room treatment to further improve things. But I also would like to have an idea of a general starting point For gamma assuming reasonably controlled light. I only had a small amount of time to experiment with with the projector settings as I had a stuck on blue pixel center screen and will be returning it for an exchange. But in the short time I played with it and looked at the gamma options many of them seemed to be significantly different from each other. They cant all be close to the recommended standard. That being the case, there has to be one that is closer to the recommended standard.

I thought I read somewhere that normal or A were decent? I also thought I read a recommendation of using custom gamma 2.3 which "tracks close to 2.2". But I don't understand that option. Is that setting custom gamma using a meter (which I currently can't do) or is there an option to simply select a "2.3 gamma curve"?

Stinks being a novice.
seanbryan is offline  
post #642 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 09:26 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mark haflich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: brookeville, maryland, usa
Posts: 20,241
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
Liked: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbw23air View Post

Yeah, that makes sense and I would definitely want the 125 pt autocal feature since it is available to me. I will wait to hear Toe's observations and now after looking around I have found the same bundle on sale for $709 till Jan. 15 so that helps a little.
Thanks for your advice,
Mike

And even better than that when coupled with a mini if you know where to look and it ain't where you are looking..

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
call me at: 240 876 2536
mark haflich is offline  
post #643 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 09:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
erkq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark haflich View Post

And even better than that when coupled with a mini if you know where to look and it ain't where you are looking..

You ain't being much help, but I understand the policy. smile.gif
erkq is offline  
post #644 of 1866 Old 12-25-2012, 10:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mbw23air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: KY
Posts: 2,755
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark haflich View Post

And even better than that when coupled with a mini if you know where to look and it ain't where you are looking..

I have a Lumagen Radiance XD so I don't need a mini. I just need the best deal on the Chromapure/auto-cal advance/Display3 bundle. Does AVS sell this bundle? Maybe I should contact Mike G. and ask, huh?tongue.gif

Thanks,
Mike

WTB: DPI Cine LED 1000 projector
mbw23air is offline  
post #645 of 1866 Old 12-26-2012, 01:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
erkq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbw23air View Post

I have a Lumagen Radiance XD so I don't need a mini. I just need the best deal on the Chromapure/auto-cal advance/Display3 bundle. Does AVS sell this bundle? Maybe I should contact Mike G. and ask, huh?tongue.gif
Thanks,
Mike

Or CalMAN... there's CalMAN too... smile.gif
erkq is offline  
post #646 of 1866 Old 12-26-2012, 06:22 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mark haflich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: brookeville, maryland, usa
Posts: 20,241
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
Liked: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkq View Post

You ain't being much help, but I understand the policy. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbw23air View Post

I have a Lumagen Radiance XD so I don't need a mini. I just need the best deal on the Chromapure/auto-cal advance/Display3 bundle. Does AVS sell this bundle? Maybe I should contact Mike G. and ask, huh?tongue.gif
Thanks,
Mike

AV Science is not a dealer for Chromapure> give me a call and I will explain what you need to do to get a better deal than on that other site.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
call me at: 240 876 2536
mark haflich is offline  
post #647 of 1866 Old 12-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Member
 
nfusion770's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndsparks View Post

A little Noob perspective:
Just set up my 4810 replacing a Panny AE900 (yes I know OLD).
For all the noobs out there reading these forums the regular posters are the masters of video and are VERY particular about their picture and settings.
I took the projector out of the box set it on a shelf (temp location) at the very back of the room, which is slightly past the max distance for throw, am projecting onto a 140" wide 2.35 to 1 screen from Seymour that i built with 1.3 gain material, with a black wall and ceiling and HOLY CRAP, this thing is AWESOME.
So for the regular Joe , no worries this thing is fantastic. I was worried about the brightness, no problems at all, surveyed the family they thought the picture was "incredible". Saw some ghosting in Monsters vs Aliens but was minimal and was so busy enjoying the show did not bother me.
Just a reminder that it is about enjoying what is on. My advise to those like me is runout and buy this thing now!
Thanks Mike at AVS for the help and for putting up with my endless questions and concerns, many generated from to much forum reading.
John

I agree. I did a little tweaking but I think it looks great. I have a light controlled room (still have to do treatments) with a 1.0 gain 2:35 Carada screen. Watched Casino Royale, parts of Lord of the Rings, Avengers, TDKR and it looks great. I want it to look good but I don't have the patience to allow myself to become neurotic about it.
nfusion770 is offline  
post #648 of 1866 Old 12-26-2012, 02:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mbw23air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: KY
Posts: 2,755
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark haflich View Post

AV Science is not a dealer for Chromapure> give me a call and I will explain what you need to do to get a better deal than on that other site.

Thanks Mark,

I will definitely do so if I decide to get that bundle. I gotta wait just a few more weeks and will decide then if I'm gonna get it. If I do I will give you a call and I certainly appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Mike

WTB: DPI Cine LED 1000 projector
mbw23air is offline  
post #649 of 1866 Old 12-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Senior Member
 
freebits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Here's my calibration results of RS4810.





The gamma was fairly straight. Easier than previous generation.
Grayscale was not bad.
Green was not moving in the CMS whatever I did..
The good thing was on/off contrast ratio was 22305 when aperture was -15.

I haven't applied 125p Autocal yet since I may exchanged it due to some other issues.
freebits is offline  
post #650 of 1866 Old 12-27-2012, 11:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Geof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: Eden NY
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Yeah the CMS was mostly useless with Green for me as well. t looks like your unit has a bit less Green error and quite a bit less cyan under saturation than mine.

Which profile did you use? I found Standard and Natural close but Natural calibrated a bit better.

Geof
Geof is offline  
post #651 of 1866 Old 12-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Senior Member
 
freebits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof View Post

Yeah the CMS was mostly useless with Green for me as well. t looks like your unit has a bit less Green error and quite a bit less cyan under saturation than mine.
Which profile did you use? I found Standard and Natural close but Natural calibrated a bit better.

It was Film mode with film profile. Natural mode gave me some more dE.
freebits is offline  
post #652 of 1866 Old 12-27-2012, 10:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Geof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: Eden NY
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebits View Post

It was Film mode with film profile. Natural mode gave me some more dE.
Thanks. I'll check this out next time I have the cal gear out.

Geof
Geof is offline  
post #653 of 1866 Old 12-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Advanced Member
 
avsform1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 508
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post

Thanks Mark. I will make sure of this as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebits View Post

Here's my calibration results of RS4810.



The gamma was fairly straight. Easier than previous generation.
Grayscale was not bad.
Green was not moving in the CMS whatever I did..
The good thing was on/off contrast ratio was 22305 when aperture was -15.
I haven't applied 125p Autocal yet since I may exchanged it due to some other issues.

Freebit,

Did you use the dark low and bright low for the 30pt and 80pt for grayscale. also was this calibration with or without a processor?
avsform1 is offline  
post #654 of 1866 Old 12-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Member
 
steven2583's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm looking at the RS-48 and the RS-4810. I probably missed something but I can't seem to find a difference. Why would you buy one over the other? Why would JVC have two different models that are roughly the same?
steven2583 is offline  
post #655 of 1866 Old 12-28-2012, 05:02 AM
Senior Member
 
freebits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsform1 View Post

Freebit,
Did you use the dark low and bright low for the 30pt and 80pt for grayscale. also was this calibration with or without a processor?

I lowered dark white 1 notch but didn't touch bright side. You can lower them more not to crush black levels at 10/20 IREs.

It's done using Accupel signal generator. Not used my Lumagen mini 3D yet.
freebits is offline  
post #656 of 1866 Old 12-28-2012, 05:04 AM
Senior Member
 
freebits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven2583 View Post

I'm looking at the RS-48 and the RS-4810. I probably missed something but I can't seem to find a difference. Why would you buy one over the other? Why would JVC have two different models that are roughly the same?

Basically they are same unit but 4810 has longer warranty than 48 and better QC is applied.
freebits is offline  
post #657 of 1866 Old 12-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Member
 
steven2583's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm about to buy a projector and keep on flipping back on forth between the RS 56 and the RS 48. I would like your opinion on the best way to go.


Theater is a shared den and theater. I will mostly be watching 2D. When I watch movies I turn out all of of the lights. There will be a little watching with the lights on but all of the lights are in the back of the room. The walls are painted eggshell dark brown (like a coffee bean).

I expect to have a throw about 14-15 ft. Screen size will have a width of 105". It's a SeymourAV 4K material .98 gain.

Will I benefit from the higher constrast?
Is the wire grid in the the 56 that much better then the 48?

Does the 56 have a better lense?

Should I just buy the 48 save the money and buy a Darbee?
steven2583 is offline  
post #658 of 1866 Old 12-28-2012, 12:27 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mark haflich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: brookeville, maryland, usa
Posts: 20,241
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
Liked: 587
Your throw distance will be near short throw and you will need the extra on off of the 56 if you want to run higher gammas.

The lenses are the same

You should buy a Darbee regardless of which one you choose.

I think you know all the answers to the questions you arte asking.

you room is good enough for the better one and at short throw you will appreciate the extra on off of the 56 and the ability to run higher gammas without crushing the blacks.

regarding what should I do, many people want to tell you what they did and of course all of them make the optimized choice, all others being wrong.

you know what to do already and I expect you can afford either without feeling anything more than a little guilt if you chose the more expensive option. Happy New Year.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
call me at: 240 876 2536
mark haflich is offline  
post #659 of 1866 Old 12-28-2012, 12:36 PM
Member
 
steven2583's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I originally had my heart on a 55 before I learned of the newer models. With the 48 saving about $1300 street price doesn't sound too bad. The additional money really isn't that much of a stretch but I would like to justify the difference. Originally I was looking at the 55 because it had a CMS build in. I tend to be cheap in everyday life and like buying good toys when I buy toys. I tend to keep my toys long. I'm still watching my Toshiba 57hx81 which is near end of life.


The "extra on off". I really don't know what you mean by that.
steven2583 is offline  
post #660 of 1866 Old 12-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Member
 
steven2583's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I figured out what you meant with on / off. Still suffering from a sugar hangover from Christmas.
steven2583 is offline  
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Jvc , Jvc America , Jvc Dla Rs4810 3d Home Theater Projector
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off