Official Owners' Thread, Panasonic PT-AE8000U (US version) PT-AT6000E (European version) - Page 119 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #3541 of 3544 Old Today, 09:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Liked: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisr63 View Post
That is what I hate about rebates... I think they don't send them out sometimes knowing that people lose track of them. If you contact them to let them know you are still waiting it will remind them that you haven't forgotten.
Not only that I am on the phone right now waiting in line for an operator. It is always the case that all their representatives are assisitng other customers and they are "Experiencing higher than normal volume" I got em on speaker phone, I can let it run all day.
ellisr63 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3542 of 3544 Old Today, 09:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
Not only that I am on the phone right now waiting in line for an operator. It is always the case that all their representatives are assisitng other customers and they are "Experiencing higher than normal volume" I got em on speaker phone, I can let it run all day.
If they really wanted to give you the rebate... It would be an instant rebate from the authorized dealer.

Denon 4520ci, 3 JBL 2360As/EV DHA-1s, 3 1/4 Pie bass bins, MiniDSP 2x4s, 4 Klipsch HIPs, 2 Klipsch KP3002s, PS3, XBox 360, 3 Intel NUCs, Monoprice Redmere, Monster HTPS7000, 2 SUPER SPUD subs, Panasonic AE8000u, and a Yamaha P7000s.
post #3543 of 3544 Old Today, 09:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
I also emailed them at:
panasonicrebates AT acbcoop DOT com
ellisr63 likes this.
post #3544 of 3544 Old Today, 09:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Liked: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisr63 View Post
If they really wanted to give you the rebate... It would be an instant rebate from the authorized dealer.
The check was mailed out in Feb for $550. Now I have to go back in quicken and see if we got it. However my wife's computer crashed at the office and we lost some of the quicken. Panasonic is checking to see if it was cashed as well as I.
ellisr63 likes this.
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , Jvc Dla X35 3d Hd Front Projector , Panasonic Pt Ae7000u 1080p Full Hd Projector , Panasonic Pt Ae4000u 1600 Lumen Lcd Home Theater Projector , Sony Vpl Hw50es 3d Projector , Darbeevision Darblet Hdmi Video Processor , Panasonic Ptae8000u Hd Projector
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page