Official Owners' Thread, Panasonic PT-AE8000U (US version) PT-AT6000E (European version) - Page 183 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 304Likes

Old Today, 06:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73shark View Post
My Sony VPL-HW40ES did the same thing on Eco when it was new and the recommendation on the Sony thread sounds to run it on Normal for about 200 hours and then go back to Eco. It worked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m. zillch View Post
1. Some say arc wander can be alleviated by running the pj lamp at a different level for a period of time to reestablish a specific arc. For instance if you usually use ECO mode try using full blast for 100 hrs to see if it helps.

2 & 3. If you are lucky simply opening the pj and removing and then immediately replacing the lamp connection both scrapes clean the contact points and makes sure they are firmly seated and as fully connected as you can make them. Using a proper contact cleaner at this electrical junction may also be considered although be careful as spraying anything in or around a pj can cause particles which can be deposited on optical surfaces forming dust blobs in the image. I would try avoiding this step unless absolutely necessary, say with an old pj that was filthy inside, and I would attempt to apply the compound via a lint free electrical cleaning swab, not a spray can. Proceed at your own risk.
okay - Normal it is - I'll just crank the volume a little more (wife will love that ) - thanks guys!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , Jvc Dla X35 3d Hd Front Projector , Panasonic Pt Ae7000u 1080p Full Hd Projector , Panasonic Pt Ae4000u 1600 Lumen Lcd Home Theater Projector , Sony Vpl Hw50es 3d Projector , Darbeevision Darblet Hdmi Video Processor , Panasonic Ptae8000u Hd Projector
Gear in this thread