Official Owners' Thread, Panasonic PT-AE8000U (US version) PT-AT6000E (European version) - Page 184 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 308Likes

post #5491 of 5492 Old Today, 09:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillcat View Post
UPDATE:

I'm going to stick with this bulb. Probably order a second, as a backup, for that price.
I would think that their supply of unused "open box" versions of this lamp at this sale price would be extremely limited... if they have any more of them at all... Or did they mention having more for sale? Doesn't list any more on their site, but calling them directly is probably the only way to be certain... Thanks for the update!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5492 of 5492 Old Today, 10:01 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by deano86 View Post
I would think that their supply of unused "open box" versions of this lamp at this sale price would be extremely limited... if they have any more of them at all... Or did they mention having more for sale? Doesn't list any more on their site, but calling them directly is probably the only way to be certain... Thanks for the update!
Interesting. I'd definitely call. I didn't see the 'open box' item on their site, but called to order the 'new' item, but wanted to ask questions first. It was at that point that he told me about/sold me on the open box item. After I ordered it on the phone, I was able to find it on their site, but now I'm not seeing it again. Perhaps there are not any more.

I love my iPhone, but it will never replace my turntable.

The Cinema 1858 Remodel Thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Darbeevision Darblet Hdmi Video Processor , Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , green , issue , Jvc Dla X35 3d Hd Front Projector , Panasonic Pt Ae4000u 1600 Lumen Lcd Home Theater Projector , Panasonic Pt Ae7000u 1080p Full Hd Projector , Panasonic Ptae8000u Hd Projector , PT-AE8000 , PT-AT6000 , PT-AT6000E , Sony Vpl Hw50es 3d Projector
Gear in this thread