post #8581 of 9272 Old 06-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post

Agreed. My kids love the home theater but GOING to the movies is still an event for them. I still get amped up for this, but am finding less reasons to go outside of the atmosphere.
My kids enjoy going to the movies as well, but enjoy backyard movies more... It means more friends, the popcorn cart, blankets in the lawn, kicking back on the deck of their fort and building memories they'll hold on to. I enjoy going to the theater as well, but it can't match the experience for my kids.

"A wide screen just makes a bad film twice as bad. "
-Samuel Goldwyn

I wonder what he'd think about 3D IMAX?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8582 of 9272 Old 06-03-2014, 02:03 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
Liked: 357
I only go when the conditions are as perfect as can be at the best theater in the area (King of Prussia Imax). For Godzilla we 'camped out' to get the best seats in the house. A click or 2 above center screen, dead center. There's plenty of bad seats in this setup due to the steep incline of this venue.

thankfully people were well behaved after spending $18.50 on a ticket. I don't mind some audience participation, especially the roar of the crowd when Godzilla put the beat down on the MUTO (oops spoiler alert... smile.gif )

The 3D presentation looked surprisingly good. I was expecting muddy dark scenes so I was surprised how well they looked. I'm trying to find out which projectors they are using for the IMAX theater. it was also brighter than I was expecting.
post #8583 of 9272 Old 06-03-2014, 02:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post

Interesting comments. Nothing beats the excitement ( for me ) of technical rock climbing, white water kayaking, cross country skate skiing ( and biathlon ) and now road bicycling. Going to a commercial movie theater for a first run movie - not even close - more an irritation. You want a first rate movie experience, I'll pour you 2001 Brunello or a 30 year old single malt and we'll watch a movie in my theater. The most fun I've ever had at the movies was screening " It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World " for a dozen friends that laughed their a$$ off. And we had a " Goldfinger " movie night with vodka martinis, shaken, not stirred ( followed by chocolate martinis ). Had a theater full of people - and they all loved it! I sincerely doubt I'll ever go to a commercial theater again. Why? I have a library of around 400 Blu Rays, and a wine cellar with 1400 bottles of wine. I'd rather take the money I save from not going to a commercial theater and put it towards a future 4K laser Lumis ( or whatever top notch projector is available in 5 years ).

Hell, we even have a popcorn machine and commercial popcorn packs - and it doesn't cost you $ 10.00 a bag !
I can't read this post without wearing sunglasses! cool.gif Damn, you're so bright. Wait, is that you inside?
post #8584 of 9272 Old 06-03-2014, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I found a few motion fluidity testing videos

Sony HW55ES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wClv2J7ZhGk

BenQ W7500: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O046MKtHayE

Optoma HD91: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMBihjbQ2kk

The Optoma HD91 with its DLP panel show far less motion blur than the LCD projectors which I think have about equal amount of motion blur.
post #8585 of 9272 Old 06-03-2014, 04:56 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmetroid View Post

I found a few motion fluidity testing videos

Sony HW55ES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wClv2J7ZhGk

BenQ W7500: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O046MKtHayE

Optoma HD91: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMBihjbQ2kk

The Optoma HD91 with its DLP panel show far less motion blur than the LCD projectors which I think have about equal amount of motion blur.

Both the Optoma and the BenQ are DLP and the Sony is SXRD.wink.gif

Regards
Andreas

My Homecinema

post #8586 of 9272 Old 06-05-2014, 02:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Got my hands on a new toy yesterday!

Runco LS-100D (1080p LED driven Ultra Short Throw projector):

PQ is easily just as good as the Runco Q-750i as it should be considering the $20000 price tag.
cardoski likes this.
post #8587 of 9272 Old 06-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 12
^

Very cool. cool.gif

I would love one of those for TV viewing / gaming.
post #8588 of 9272 Old 06-05-2014, 02:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badas View Post

^

Very cool. cool.gif

I would love one of those for TV viewing / gaming.

It could be the projector design of the future with a Led or laser light source.

That model is LED driven.
post #8589 of 9272 Old 06-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegs108 View Post

That model is LED driven.

Yeah, Sorry. I just realized that after posting. rolleyes.gif

It sure will be fun.
post #8590 of 9272 Old 06-05-2014, 02:58 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

that is pretty cool! There is one on ebay for a 5K reserve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=371074614980

what are the specs? .65 or .95?
post #8591 of 9272 Old 06-05-2014, 03:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post

that is pretty cool! There is one on ebay for a 5K reserve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=371074614980

what are the specs? .65 or .95?

From the contrast and sharpness it seems to be .95". I'd guess DC4. Contrast is excellent and the DI seems to work better/smoother than what I saw on the Q750i. It also comes standard with Runco's DHD Vivix IV video processor/controller which is excellent.
post #8592 of 9272 Old 06-05-2014, 03:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

How is the focus, nice and clean from edge to edge? does it require that controller box?

how about perceived brightness, about the same as the 750?
post #8593 of 9272 Old 06-05-2014, 03:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

How is the focus, nice and clean from edge to edge? does it require that controller box?

how about perceived brightness, about the same as the 750?

It's a bit tedious to set up. It needs to be exact to get good focus from corner to corner. But once it's set up properly it looks very sharp. It's intended to be setup permenently on a wall or ceiling so its really a set it and forget it type of installation for most. The controller is needed. It sends controller commands to/from the projector. Brightness looks just like the Q750i.
post #8594 of 9272 Old 06-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegs108 View Post

It's a bit tedious to set up. It needs to be exact to get good focus from corner to corner. But once it's set up properly it looks very sharp. It's intended to be setup permenently on a wall or ceiling so its really a set it and forget it type of installation for most. The controller is needed. It sends controller commands to/from the projector. Brightness looks just like the Q750i.

Add a black diamond screen into a family room and you will have a killer TV.

Very cool.
post #8595 of 9272 Old 06-08-2014, 06:27 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

this is an interesting story on the long Kaleidescape battle with the DVD CCA. It looks like after a specific time in November 2014, systems sold will not be able to import CSS protected DVD's.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1534862/kaleidescape-settles-lawsuit-with-dvd-cca

This is a shame how restrictive the governing bodies for physical media have been. I get the whole piracy thing, but when I buy a DVD or Bluray, it would be nice to be able to legally back it up since I just paid for it. Careless others in my household will destroy this media in no time flat. At least a VHS tape could take a good beating.

thankfully there's a number of resources out there for protecting these purchases and HD prices are downright cheap these days. Even the common media streamers are inexpensive like the Mede8ter which can play back just about any format including 3D BD ISO w/ HD sound.

The HT hobby wouldn't be nearly as fun without random access to my entire library. The thought of pulling out individual pieces of media when I want to watch a few different clips of music concerts seems archaic. People have gotten used to random access for their music, it should be the same way for movies.
cardoski likes this.
post #8596 of 9272 Old 06-08-2014, 07:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 70
As usual the film companies are just hurting themselves. Yes Piracy is a problem but the film companies are only making things worse for the average consumer. I thought that they learned there lesson with music but I guess I am wrong. I want to be able to store the disks I bought on a hard drive and have easy access to my library. I don't mind buying disks but I hate to have to search to find the specific disk to play. Blu-Ray sales are way down and streaming is one reason but others include the lack of a flexible policy of storing one's own media.
DavidHir and cardoski like this.
post #8597 of 9272 Old 06-09-2014, 07:04 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:

this is an interesting story on the long Kaleidescape battle with the DVD CCA. It looks like after a specific time in November 2014, systems sold will not be able to import CSS protected DVD's.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1534862/kaleidescape-settles-lawsuit-with-dvd-cca

This is a shame how restrictive the governing bodies for physical media have been. I get the whole piracy thing, but when I buy a DVD or Bluray, it would be nice to be able to legally back it up since I just paid for it. Careless others in my household will destroy this media in no time flat. At least a VHS tape could take a good beating.

thankfully there's a number of resources out there for protecting these purchases and HD prices are downright cheap these days. Even the common media streamers are inexpensive like the Mede8ter which can play back just about any format including 3D BD ISO w/ HD sound.

The HT hobby wouldn't be nearly as fun without random access to my entire library. The thought of pulling out individual pieces of media when I want to watch a few different clips of music concerts seems archaic. People have gotten used to random access for their music, it should be the same way for movies.

Yeah, the sad thing is they take this hard line approach with the only company that's actually trying to do right by them. The only one that actually went through the trouble to get a CSS license, and to build a system to conform to the spirit of the license (if not it's actual wording). If I was in charge of DVD-CCA and AACS-LA I would be thrilled to work with a company like Kaleidescape and I would be working hand and hand with them, advertising the crap out of the cooperative efforts and trying to get other companies on board. Instead they take this "Not Invented Here" approach to the whole thing, where only the use cases they can think of are valid ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwestley View Post

As usual the film companies are just hurting themselves. Yes Piracy is a problem but the film companies are only making things worse for the average consumer. I thought that they learned there lesson with music but I guess I am wrong. I want to be able to store the disks I bought on a hard drive and have easy access to my library. I don't mind buying disks but I hate to have to search to find the specific disk to play. Blu-Ray sales are way down and streaming is one reason but others include the lack of a flexible policy of storing one's own media.

Yeah, the only thing HDCP, CSS, AACS, BD+ etc really affect are the people who try to play by the rules. Those of us that want to play by the rules are saddled with formats that only work on one device, are fickle with their working, and are in many ways sub-par to those available by "other methods".

And yeah, just compare the music industry to the movie industry. In music there's probably a many billion-dollar industry for portable music, iPods, iPhones, Sonos, etc, etc. But there's nothing like that for movies, and the only product there is seems likely to be sued and limited out of existence.

See what an anamorphoscopic lens can do, see movies the way they were meant to be seen
post #8598 of 9272 Old 06-10-2014, 06:33 PM
AVS Special Member

The film companies paranoia has not only hurt sales of Blu-Ray it has hurt innovation. Just think if it was easy to have a media player that could hold thousands of films that one could buy and store. That is what i-pods, Iphones, Android players and others do for music. Why not have a full media player which could include a Blu-Ray player, solid state hard drive options and a media jukebox for searching. Movies could be sold on stores like Play Store, Amazon, I-Tunes and countless other companies. If the price is right and the quality high the demand would be there. I know this is wishful think and I bet the film companies will shoot themselves in the foot again. Sometimes lessons are never learned.
post #8599 of 9272 Old 06-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Back in the 80s as a teen I remember sharing records amongst friends and taping each others albums. We were all able to have loads of albums ,more than we could every possible aford but still contribute by buying as much as I could. We called it sharing. lol These types of chats always remind me of that.

James Reid:D
post #8600 of 9272 Old 06-12-2014, 06:15 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwestley View Post
The film companies paranoia has not only hurt sales of Blu-Ray it has hurt innovation. Just think if it was easy to have a media player that could hold thousands of films that one could buy and store. That is what i-pods, Iphones, Android players and others do for music. Why not have a full media player which could include a Blu-Ray player, solid state hard drive options and a media jukebox for searching. Movies could be sold on stores like Play Store, Amazon, I-Tunes and countless other companies. If the price is right and the quality high the demand would be there. I know this is wishful think and I bet the film companies will shoot themselves in the foot again. Sometimes lessons are never learned.
That's exactly what Kaleidescape does...for the most part.

The Server uses disk cartridges, but I'm not sure if you can put HDD or SSD inside the catridges. I would think you could use either, but not sure. Maybe someone else can chime in on that item. You can store and rip media with the Disk Vault, and also download bit-for-bit copies from their online store.

I would love to be able to afford this solution, but it's pretty pricey.

Respectfully,
Mr. Hatcher

Mr. Hatcher's hybrid-HT

Last edited by Mr. Hatcher; 06-12-2014 at 06:19 AM.
post #8601 of 9272 Old 06-12-2014, 07:27 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hatcher View Post
The Server uses disk cartridges, but I'm not sure if you can put HDD or SSD inside the catridges. I would think you could use either, but not sure. Maybe someone else can chime in on that item. You can store and rip media with the Disk Vault, and also download bit-for-bit copies from their online store.
From what I understand, the system uses "standard" SATA discs, but I believe they are "initialized" in some way from K such that only disks purchased from K will be recognized in the system.

Though it appears the K settled with DVD CCA and systems sold after Novemer 29 will no longer be able to import DVDs:
http://www.residentialsystems.com/re...dealers-/85786

See what an anamorphoscopic lens can do, see movies the way they were meant to be seen
post #8602 of 9272 Old 06-12-2014, 08:05 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger89 View Post
Though it appears the K settled with DVD CCA and systems sold after Novemer 29 will no longer be able to import DVDs:
http://www.residentialsystems.com/re...dealers-/85786
According to that article:
"The release states: “For markets outside the United States, the Kaleidescape system will be sold after November 29 as a Blu-ray movie server only.”"

I think the U.S. is good-to-go.

It looks like the older legacy systems will still allow you to play a DVD from storage without the physical media in the Disk Vault or Player. But the newer systems will require the physical media to be loaded in the Disk Vault or Player in order to play the content stored on the Server. You can just keep all of your physical media (BD, DVD, CD) stored in the Disk Vault (up to 320 disks), and that will allow you to just browse your library and play-on-demand. I need to get a better job so I can afford these nice toys.

Respectfully,
Mr. Hatcher

Mr. Hatcher's hybrid-HT
post #8603 of 9272 Old 06-12-2014, 09:42 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Systems sold after the 29th in the US won't allow importing of encrypted DVDs, but will still play them, and allow importing of unencrypted ones:

Quote:
As I read the release, following November 29, Kaleidescape systems will still play back DVDs – either via a single disc-in-tray or when stored in a vault – but discs will not be imported, correct?
Correct. However, it will still be possible to import DVDs that are not protected by CSS [such as home videos], just as we do today.
Though it also sounds like by placing the DVD in the system you will (may?) be able to download a copy from the store

Quote:
Will there be provisions for customers to convert DVD discs to digital copies? And if so, what will the process be?
It will be similar to today’s process whereby the player or the disc vault recognizes the DVD and permits you to download the same title in DVD quality or sometimes Blu-ray quality, enabling playback after the physical DVD has been removed from the system, just as an imported DVD can be played today.
Which further illustrates the stupidity of this whole thing. DVD CCA won't allow you to "rip" a DVD, but it's OK to get a free identical digital download of it. I mean I get that there's a technical difference, but take a step back and look at the big picture:
Insert Disk - read contents from disk to hard drive - NOT OK
Insert Disk - download contents from web store - OK

As an aside, anyone know how to get quotes to work right without using the quote button/link?

Last edited by stanger89; 06-12-2014 at 09:47 AM.
post #8604 of 9272 Old 06-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger89 View Post
Systems sold after the 29th in the US won't allow importing of encrypted DVDs, but will still play them, and allow importing of unencrypted ones:

Though it also sounds like by placing the DVD in the system you will (may?) be able to download a copy from the store

Which further illustrates the stupidity of this whole thing. DVD CCA won't allow you to "rip" a DVD, but it's OK to get a free identical digital download of it. I mean I get that there's a technical difference, but take a step back and look at the big picture:
Insert Disk - read contents from disk to hard drive - NOT OK
Insert Disk - download contents from web store - OK

As an aside, anyone know how to get quotes to work right without using the quote button/link?
Yeah, I hear ya. Good thing I don't watch DVDs anymore, LOL! I've already converted my library to BD. But it would be frustrating if I did have DVDs.

What's not working right with quotes? I just click the quote button in the bottom right, or use the Wrap button, or just manually enter the tags.

If something isn't working properly, I would just report it. Since the update, I've had to change all of my settings. And my equipment section is totally gone from what I can tell.

Respectfully,
Mr. Hatcher

Mr. Hatcher's hybrid-HT
post #8605 of 9272 Old 06-12-2014, 01:38 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Re: Quotes, I did report it, but if you enter them manually without a user name, they don't get rendered right, they don't get the box. See my last post.

As for DVDs, yeah, I don't buy them anymore either, but I have plenty that will never make it to BD or 4K....

post #8606 of 9272 Old 06-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger89
Quotes, I did report it, but if you enter them manually without a user name, they don't get rendered right, they don't get the box. See my last post.
Ah, Ok. I see what you mean now. The grey box isn't there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger89
As for DVDs, yeah, I don't buy them anymore either, but I have plenty that will never make it to BD or 4K....
Yeah, I'm sure a lot of folks are in that same boat.

NOTE:
Ok, it looks like each quote in the message has to open and close with [quote=%username%, then the <body>, then close [/quote]. The ;12345678 after [qoute=%username%] isn't required and anything can come after the = in the open quote (doesn't have to be the username).

Respectfully,
Mr. Hatcher

Mr. Hatcher's hybrid-HT

Last edited by Mr. Hatcher; 06-12-2014 at 02:17 PM.
post #8607 of 9272 Old 06-13-2014, 07:41 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

thanks to a fellow member I had a chance to check out the Xpand RF kit on the Sony VW1100.

easy plug and play with the custom Sony cable that converts RJ45 -> 3 Pin VESA. Several have posted how to make the cable but it's nice to just have it and plug it in. It works with the Optoma / MV3D transmitter as well. Using this port on the Sony projectors appears to disable the IR sender which is no big loss. The original Sony IR glasses dating back to the HW30 are not great.. I find them heavy and uncomfortable. Some were using cheap PS3 glasses as an alternative, but there are equally inexpensive RF glasses that are more comfortable.

so after looking at countless different 3D glasses over the few years, I saw something this time that surprised me when looking at the Xpand 105 RF vs. Sony's RF glasses. The Xpand's look better. Noticeably better when going back and forth. I am not referring to X-talk but overall PQ. The 3D looks sharpers with better contrast than the Sony RF glasses. I mean several clicks better as in you can definitely see a difference.

I disconnected the RF device and then tried the Sony IR glasses, same results, they looked very similar to the Sony RF glasses. I am not sure what exactly is going on here from a technical standpoint. The image actually looks sharper with the Xpand glasses. I studied this 2 night in a row to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks.

The only caveat with the Xpand RF glasses is that the arms are bent inwards so they pinch a little behind the ears. I am going to heat them up and see if I can tweak them a bit.

Overall I'm impressed with this kit and this would be a worthy investment for those looking for top-shelf PQ in 3D on the Sony's. There's a lot of choices for RF glasses so I'm glad to have this kit. It also works fine on my JVC projectors as well.

I won't bother trying it on the Sharp 30K DLP, it has a 1/8" stereo jack and would need to make a conversion cable to the 3 Pin VESA. Besides, the Sharp simply has the best 3D glasses that have ever been created, there is no way to exceed their excellence.
post #8608 of 9272 Old 06-13-2014, 08:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
thanks to a fellow member I had a chance to check out the Xpand RF kit on the Sony VW1100.

easy plug and play with the custom Sony cable that converts RJ45 -> 3 Pin VESA. Several have posted how to make the cable but it's nice to just have it and plug it in. It works with the Optoma / MV3D transmitter as well. Using this port on the Sony projectors appears to disable the IR sender which is no big loss. The original Sony IR glasses dating back to the HW30 are not great.. I find them heavy and uncomfortable. Some were using cheap PS3 glasses as an alternative, but there are equally inexpensive RF glasses that are more comfortable.

so after looking at countless different 3D glasses over the few years, I saw something this time that surprised me when looking at the Xpand 105 RF vs. Sony's RF glasses. The Xpand's look better. Noticeably better when going back and forth. I am not referring to X-talk but overall PQ. The 3D looks sharpers with better contrast than the Sony RF glasses. I mean several clicks better as in you can definitely see a difference.

I disconnected the RF device and then tried the Sony IR glasses, same results, they looked very similar to the Sony RF glasses. I am not sure what exactly is going on here from a technical standpoint. The image actually looks sharper with the Xpand glasses. I studied this 2 night in a row to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks.

The only caveat with the Xpand RF glasses is that the arms are bent inwards so they pinch a little behind the ears. I am going to heat them up and see if I can tweak them a bit.

Overall I'm impressed with this kit and this would be a worthy investment for those looking for top-shelf PQ in 3D on the Sony's. There's a lot of choices for RF glasses so I'm glad to have this kit. It also works fine on my JVC projectors as well.

I won't bother trying it on the Sharp 30K DLP, it has a 1/8" stereo jack and would need to make a conversion cable to the 3 Pin VESA. Besides, the Sharp simply has the best 3D glasses that have ever been created, there is no way to exceed their excellence.
Thanks again for your input on the glasses. I just got a few pairs of the Value View Dimensional Optics new light 3D glasses and they work well with the JVC 4910 RF. Very light glasses. They are 4th generation and look like the DLP versions that I have for the Benq 1070. The RF version is in black. I think they are made by Hi Shock. I tried them with Hugo on the 4910 and they are very bright with little or no ghosting compared to the RS45 from a few years ago. Dimensional Optics has a fathers day sale of 20% off on all orders this weekend. I also plan to try the Expands.

http://www.dimensionaloptics.com/val...d-glasses.aspx

Last edited by rwestley; 06-13-2014 at 12:59 PM.
post #8609 of 9272 Old 06-13-2014, 09:58 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
where can i order the Sony RJ45 -> 3 Pin VESA cable?
post #8610 of 9272 Old 06-14-2014, 08:08 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Anyone know how the X105 RFs compare to the Optoma/Bit Cauldron (newer generation) glasses?
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Benq W7000 Home Projection System , Jvc Dla Rs55 Bundle , Jvc Dla Rs45 Home Theater Projector 1080p Hdmi , Epson V11h502020 Powerlite Home Cinema 3020e 2d And 3d 1080p Wireless Home Theater Projector , Sony Vpl Hw50es 3d Projector , Epson 5010 Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 3010 2d And 3d Projector V11h421020 , Panasonic Ptae8000u Hd Projector , Mitsubishi Hc7900dw Home Theater 3d Projector , Mitsubishi Hc8000dbl Dlp 3d Home Theater Projector With Spare Lamp 1300 Ansi 12 6 Lbs , Darbeevision Darblet Hdmi Video Processor , Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector
Gear in this thread - V11h421020 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page