post #9151 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 05:33 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
I just wish I could fast forward through the inevitable teething pains a new format always has ! If it has a better picture - I'm there, cash in hand !

Rich - I'll send you a list of HD DVD's I'm getting rid of - just pay shipping - if I have any not in your collection you may want.
The question for me is how many times and how much of my life can be wasted by watching the same thing, over and over and over again, as formats and projectors change. But its now in 4K and Atmos, and and and, but I have already watched. Wait you moron? You reread Mobey Dick or David Cooperfield? No I read em only once. Watched my movies mostly only once. Few exceptions, very few. What about new movies? Yeh two or three come out every year and I go see them in theaters because that's the quickest way I can see them. I might then buy it on Bluray and rewatch it once because of how crappy things looked video wise at the theater.

Every day we look at the same things. Our house, the view, our family. Things change however. We age, the seasons change and the sun rises and falls changing the view. The thing I don't to do is rewatch flicks over and over and over again. Anyway, gotta go, off to a HT meet next week to err watch the same stuff we always watch at a meet. Look at dem blacks, stop the picture, take a screen shot and post it on AV Science. Where's Mark? he outside eating, drinking and smoking a cigar and chatting with others not in the room watching. When do he watch? When something he hasn't watched before is put on, or maybe a concert video. Maybe its just conditioning from years ago where I enjoy listening to the same thing multiple times on different systems, cars, homes, etc, but movies cost money at the theaters and I only watched them once. Now I enjoy watching once or maybe twice while the younger generation here watches them many more times.
Mike Butny likes this.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
call me at: 240 876 2536
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9152 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 07:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark haflich View Post
The question for me is how many times and how much of my life can be wasted by watching the same thing, over and over and over again, as formats and projectors change. But its now in 4K and Atmos, and and and, but I have already watched. Wait you moron? You reread Mobey Dick or David Cooperfield? No I read em only once. Watched my movies mostly only once. Few exceptions, very few. What about new movies? Yeh two or three come out every year and I go see them in theaters because that's the quickest way I can see them. I might then buy it on Bluray and rewatch it once because of how crappy things looked video wise at the theater.

Every day we look at the same things. Our house, the view, our family. Things change however. We age, the seasons change and the sun rises and falls changing the view. The thing I don't to do is rewatch flicks over and over and over again. Anyway, gotta go, off to a HT meet next week to err watch the same stuff we always watch at a meet. Look at dem blacks, stop the picture, take a screen shot and post it on AV Science. Where's Mark? he outside eating, drinking and smoking a cigar and chatting with others not in the room watching. When do he watch? When something he hasn't watched before is put on, or maybe a concert video. Maybe its just conditioning from years ago where I enjoy listening to the same thing multiple times on different systems, cars, homes, etc, but movies cost money at the theaters and I only watched them once. Now I enjoy watching once or maybe twice while the younger generation here watches them many more times.
Nice post!
post #9153 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 08:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: In my home theater ( when I'm not rock climbing, cycling or kayaking ) - Sacramento CA area
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Liked: 358
Quote:

Oh Mark, not this rant again. Great films are better with subsequent viewings. You only watched Memento or Inception once? Takes 3 viewings to fully understand those movies. I never watch movies at a theater - I own a theater - cheaper and more fun to watch the Blu Ray with my friends in my own theater. I am a lover of films - great films and some lesser films. Re-watching " Signing In The Rain " every few years is like re-visiting an old friend. Anyway, you waste your time watching sports, which to me is like watching paint dry, or grass grow ( in the case of watching golf, you DO get to watch grass grow ) ! I look forward to Super Bowl weekend only because it's the least crowded weekend to go ski in the Lake Tahoe region. The only " sport " involving balls I enjoy is the one I do with my wife. Which by the way, gets better with subsequent " viewings ".

Craig Peer, AV Science Sales. Call me on my direct line - 585-671-2972, 8:30am - 4:30pm PST, Monday - Friday
Email me at craig@avscience.com http://shop.avscience.com/
Yes, we sell Home Theater gear right here at AVS !!
JVC, Sony, Epson, DPI, SIM2, SV Sound, Martin Logan, RBH, and many more!
post #9154 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 112
I re watch certain movies every year. I do all the Trek movies every year, Star Wars, Alien, LOTR. I find Sci FI movies are worth watching over and over. Then there are classics like Lawrence of Arabia, The God Father. I love movies and often rather watch a movie over a TV show, although I re watched the entire GOT series twice, yikes. lol
Craig Peer likes this.

James Reid:D
post #9155 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 09:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 326
Where is the 2014-2015 mini shoot out thread?

Via Mikes brain/thumb interface, LLAP
post #9156 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 10:24 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post
There's only a handful of new models being released, the Sony 4K entry model (basically the same as the 600 without the iris), The new Epson's and the SIm2 models which rarely make their way to reviewers. At most you'll hear some feedback if we can get a hold of the Epson but other than that, it's a relatively slow year for this price category.

I'll be revisiting some Sony VW600/VW1100 comparisons soon.

edit: I will be changing the title to remove the dates, this thread is running, open forum discussing on any projector comparisons.

Last edited by zombie10k; 10-09-2014 at 10:31 AM.
post #9157 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 10:29 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Oh Mark, not this rant again. Great films are better with subsequent viewings. You only watched Memento or Inception once? Takes 3 viewings to fully understand those movies. I never watch movies at a theater - I own a theater - cheaper and more fun to watch the Blu Ray with my friends in my own theater. I am a lover of films - great films and some lesser films. Re-watching " Signing In The Rain " every few years is like re-visiting an old friend. Anyway, you waste your time watching sports, which to me is like watching paint dry, or grass grow ( in the case of watching golf, you DO get to watch grass grow ) ! I look forward to Super Bowl weekend only because it's the least crowded weekend to go ski in the Lake Tahoe region. The only " sport " involving balls I enjoy is the one I do with my wife. Which by the way, gets better with subsequent " viewings ".
we can blame this on that blasted movie Fifth Element. it has poisoned mark's love for the cinema...
post #9158 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 10:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: In my home theater ( when I'm not rock climbing, cycling or kayaking ) - Sacramento CA area
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post

Use your Time Machine to zap forward to the 2015 - 2016 shoot out thread !

Craig Peer, AV Science Sales. Call me on my direct line - 585-671-2972, 8:30am - 4:30pm PST, Monday - Friday
post #9159 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 10:53 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Didn't know this was a rant or that I did it before.

I wasn't accusing you of wasting your life doing what you like to do. I clearly and unequivocally was talking about myself, an extremely interesting and fascinating character who should have been depicted in the 5th Element.

I certainly like watching some scenes from some movies multiple times but not the whole movie. For example the dance in the rain from Singing in the rain or even watching that's Hollywood because it has many great scenes. I do enjoy watching some musicals multiple times but it certainly isn't the plot, despite my failing memory about rants, I usually remember the plot and how it turns out. And sports you you never really know unless you are a Jets or Raiders fan. I guess i will go to one of my client's theaters to rewatch a musical with the Atmos .4 turned on.

Obviously you would enjoy visiting an old friend if the whole visit was Deja Vu. The friend didn't age, said exactly the same things to you, told the same exact stories etc. I am not criticizing anybody who would like to do that and there are days in my life and moments when I would like to be able to do exactly that nor am I criticizing anybody who enjoys watching the same movie over and over again.
Craig Peer and maximus74 like this.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com

Last edited by mark haflich; 10-09-2014 at 11:00 AM.
post #9160 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 11:11 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:

Come on, Mark: this post sounds like you're getting old (unlike me!). Last night I watched Ronin again, probably have done so almost 10 times over the years. It always reminds me of the great week my wife and I spent driving around the towns in southern France; we esp enjoyed Arles and the old Roman arena. And it's a good story. (I also re-watch The Enemy Below every now and then, even though it's only a DVD!)
post #9161 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 11:16 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

mark are you going to that CRT shootout to visit friends? you must have seen these CRT's many times in the past.

On the topic of repeatability, I find my music concert collection to have the most replay value. I never get tired of watching Peter Gabriel Live in Athens 1987 or the Chicago / Earth Wind & Fire concert filmed at the Greek theater. Roy Orbison and Friends - A Black and White Night - grainy black and white filmed in a small, smokey venue. the sound quality of this disk is amazing. These are just a few, I have a ton of concerts I like to watch over and over again.

btw, Oblivion and SkyFall are my version of your Fifth Element. great eye candy that I like to see how each different projector handles. eventually I will never want to see either movie again. Aziz, light.
post #9162 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 11:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Didn't know this was a rant or that I did it before.

I wasn't accusing you of wasting your life doing what you like to do. I clearly and unequivocally was talking about myself, an extremely interesting and fascinating character who should have been depicted in the 5th Element.

I certainly like watching some scenes from some movies multiple times but not the whole movie. For example the dance in the rain from Singing in the rain or even watching that's Hollywood because it has many great scenes. I do enjoy watching some musicals multiple times but it certainly isn't the plot, despite my failing memory about rants, I usually remember the plot and how it turns out. And sports you you never really know unless you are a Jets or Raiders fan. I guess i will go to one of my client's theaters to rewatch a musical with the Atmos .4 turned on.

Obviously you would enjoy visiting an old friend if the whole visit was Deja Vu. The friend didn't age, said exactly the same things to you, told the same exact stories etc. I am not criticizing anybody who would like to do that and there are days in my life and moments when I would like to be able to do exactly that nor am I criticizing anybody who enjoys watching the same movie over and over again.

Watching sports would only be interesting if I had $ 5,000.00 bet on the game.

Wasn't the character Jean‑Baptiste Emanuel Zorg loosely based on you ?

Last edited by Craig Peer; 10-09-2014 at 11:32 AM.
post #9163 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 12:02 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Watching sports would only be interesting if I had $ 5,000.00 bet on the game.

Wasn't the character Jean‑Baptiste Emanuel Zorg loosely based on you ?
Upon reflection, I would agree with the very loosely caveat. I have higher morals and am a better salesman.

I do bet on the horses when I go to the track, but that is about the extent of my sports betting unless I am in Vegas for CES etc and them I will bet no more than $44 each on the four NFL games etc.

Bill. I do think there are special movies that for one reason or another one likes to watch more than once or even periodically. for example, I have watched Lawrence of Arabia three times. But that is it. Would I buy it in 4K and watch it again? Probably not. Something I haven't watched in a long time, certainly. But would I buy something I already own because now its in 4K on Bluray? Probably not. Frankly I find 1080p 24 Bluray upscaled to 3840 x 2160 24 to be real good.

Now if a 4K Bluray machine hits the market with some availability of discs, I will buy one and some discs that might interest me from the past or in the future. But I doubt very much I will watch more than say 24 movies a year and I doubt I do even close to that. I am glad my sports theater will play movies, its kinda neat and a novelty for me, particularly 3D and I did watch a bunch of those Imax's etc in 3D several times. And that MS (Uncle Marty famous for endorsing rebranded Electrohome 3 tube FP CRTs) one in 3D about the little boy living in the train station, I must have watched 5 times because the 3D was so good. But my system (my bodily one) is overdosed now for that one. BTW I never ever watch repeats of sporting events unless I haven't seen it before. Never. My wife wants me to watch repeats of many shows we have both seen before many times. I love Lucy in the candy factory etc. Classics. I say fine as long as she will rewatch the Red Sox winning the world series of the Bruins winning the Stanley cup (although I have nothing saved in the sports area). She says no. She has no interest in seeing those again. I have no interest either in watching Lucy again. I do have a Johhny Carson boxed set of some reruns and special moments and I do watch those occasionally. Just about every one in them is now departed but a few are still around.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com

Last edited by mark haflich; 10-09-2014 at 08:28 PM.
post #9164 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 12:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
No. More the like the person assisting the priest.

I do bet on the horses when I go to the track, but that is about the extent of my sports betting unless I am in Vegas for CES etc and them I will bet no more than $44 each on the four NFL games etc.

Bill. I do think there are special movies that for one reason or another one likes to watch more than once or even periodically. for example, I have watched Lawrence of Arabia three times. But that is it. Would I buy it in 4K and watch it again? Probably not. Something I haven't watched in a long time, certainly. But would I buy something I already own because now its in 4K on Bluray? Probably not. frankly I find 1080p 24 Bluray upscaled to 3840 x 2160 24 to be real good.

Now if a 4K Bluray machine hits the market with some availability of discs, I will buy one and some discs that might interest me from the past or in the future. But I doubt very much I will watch more than say 24 movies a year and I doubt I do even close to that. I am glad my sports theater will play movies, its kinda neat and a novelty for me, particularly 3D and I did watch a bunch of those Imax's etc in 3D several times. And that MS (Uncle Marty famous for endorsing rebranded Electrohome 3 tube FP CRTs) one in 3D about the little boy living in the train station, I must have watched 5 times because the 3D was so good. But my system (my bodily one) is overdosed now for that one. BTW I never ever watch repeats of sporting events unless I haven't seen it before. Never. My wife wants me to watch repeats of many shows we have both seen before many times. I love Lucy in the candy factory etc. Classics. I say fine as long as she will rewatch the Red Sox winning the world series of the Bruins winning the Stanley cup (although I have nothing saved in the sports area). She says no. She has no interest in seeing those again. I have no interest either in watching Lucy again. I do have a Johhny Carson boxed set of some reruns and special moments and I do watch those occasionally. Just about every one in them is now departed but a few are still around.

Ya, Hugo was a great film - but you need to watch the original " Trip To The Moon " hand colored silent film right afterwards for the full effect.

You know Mark, when we get really old, if we have dementia or worse and can't remember anything, even the 5th Element will seem like you're seeing it for the very first time ( there's always a silver lining to every cloud, eh ? ) ...................
kimg1453 likes this.

post #9165 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 12:19 PM
AVS Addicted Member

The only reason I was able to watch the 5th Element so often, was that we only watched and used for tests certain scenes like the scene looking down from a high building, the professor reading the walls, the diva scene. It was probably, am I am being serious, 3 or 4 years before I sat down and watched the whole thing from beginning to end. And I own many many different versions of it. I will never ever watch it again. I don't care if it comes out in 8K and is e shifted to pseudo 64K ( I didn't mention the company so I am not in violation of any NDA by letting that slip).

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
post #9166 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 12:27 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
mark are you going to that CRT shootout to visit friends? you must have seen these CRT's many times in the past.

On the topic of repeatability, I find my music concert collection to have the most replay value. I never get tired of watching Peter Gabriel Live in Athens 1987 or the Chicago / Earth Wind & Fire concert filmed at the Greek theater. Roy Orbison and Friends - A Black and White Night - grainy black and white filmed in a small, smokey venue. the sound quality of this disk is amazing. These are just a few, I have a ton of concerts I like to watch over and over again.

btw, Oblivion and SkyFall are my version of your Fifth Element. great eye candy that I like to see how each different projector handles. eventually I will never want to see either movie again. Aziz, light.
I did buy Skyfall after I saw it in a commercial theater. I saw it commercially because I like Bond flicks (and corned beef sandwiches and cheese danishes and diet black cherry soda) and I didn't want to wait. I thought the movie really suffered from the low on/off the theater had and it was much better video wise in my HT. I think I watched it twice at home. I just don't spend much time comparing projectors anymore but next Friday I will be comparing my 1100ES to several he is bring to my house to view before going to the big CRT blend meet in VA. I am practicing every day saying look at them blacks with sincerity.
HoustonHoyaFan likes this.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
post #9167 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 12:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Ya, Hugo was a great film - but you need to watch the original " Trip To The Moon " hand colored silent film right afterwards for the full effect.

You know Mark, when we get really old, if we have dementia or worse and can't remember anything, even the 5th Element will seem like you're seeing it for the very first time ( there's always a silver lining to every cloud, eh ? ) ...................
Do you have a copy of that and can you burn one and send it to me? Or tell me where to buy it. The problem I see was that there might have been an organ score to accompany the silent flick.

Thanks for reminding me of the name Hugo.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
post #9168 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 12:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Aziz.....Lights! Ditto.
I've used that saying countless times with my boys.....

post #9169 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 12:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
There's only a handful of new models being released, the Sony 4K entry model (basically the same as the 600 without the iris), The new Epson's and the SIm2 models which rarely make their way to reviewers. At most you'll hear some feedback if we can get a hold of the Epson but other than that, it's a relatively slow year for this price category.

I'll be revisiting some Sony VW600/VW1100 comparisons soon.

edit: I will be changing the title to remove the dates, this thread is running, open forum discussing on any projector comparisons.

Understood, this thread is a great resource , appreciate it very much.

post #9170 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 01:54 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
.... when we get really old, if we have dementia or worse and can't remember anything, even the 5th Element will seem like you're seeing it for the very first time ( there's always a silver lining to every cloud, eh ? ) ...................
Maybe that's why I do enjoy re-viewing some of my old favorites: they're almost like 'new'!

And BTW, Mark, I do watch a great deal of sports (really great on a big HP screen!). I even watch golf, which is good because one can be doing some other work (writing papers, reading browsing journals, etc.) while watching it. And now that the SF Giants are still in it, it becomes esp interesting.
post #9171 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 02:01 PM
AVS Addicted Member

I can't imagine anyone with a small HP screen except for maybe a projector built into a phone or lap top.

Do you see the very very minor banding when the scene is mostly grass, it looks like just a slightly lighter shade of green grass in a horizontal band about 1/3 up. Unless you know the Sony is banding there from the arc flash protection circuit you would think its just a natural color variation in the grass.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com

Last edited by mark haflich; 10-09-2014 at 02:19 PM.
post #9172 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 02:05 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
.... Do you see the banding when the scene is mostly grass, it looks slightly lighter shade of green horizontal band about 1/3 up. unless you know the Sony is banding there from the arc flash protection circuit you would thing its just a natural color variation in the grass.
I certainly don't notice it, Mark, but maybe that's just me. (I am scheduled for cataract surgery--i.e., lens replacement--this spring in my left eye.)
post #9173 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 02:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Do you have a copy of that and can you burn one and send it to me? Or tell me where to buy it. The problem I see was that there might have been an organ score to accompany the silent flick.

Thanks for reminding me of the name Hugo.

http://www.dvdplanet.com/buy/bluray/...vg6xoCjWzw_wcB

Hugo was Martin Scorsese's love letter to early cinema.

Note that by buying these movies on Blu Ray ( rather than acquiring an illegally ripped copy - something I will not do - that's stealing ) you help fund the restoration of wonderful classic films, thereby helping preserve films. http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/hugo-2011

Last edited by Craig Peer; 10-09-2014 at 02:16 PM.
post #9174 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 02:23 PM
AVS Addicted Member

That why I asked if it was commercially available. I thought it might be something private you had. I don't support or copy illegally myself. i fully believe in copy right protection unlike the head of the CEA who when he was General Counsel of that organization was the front for their Right to Tape organization becauses manufacturers wanted to see tape decks.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
post #9175 of 9921 Old 10-09-2014, 08:35 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
This is the fourth such meet we have had a kosmann's over the years. Its like a reunion of sorts with great countryside, wineries, great local restaurants. There will be a new blend ubit that a company is loaning kosmann. His theater only seats a few so I won't spend much time in there. but the food and drinks are top notch too. kosmann and I drove together to Cliffy's CRT stack meet near Chicago in the spring. People showed up from coast to coast and fron North and South and from Canada. For me its mainly a social event. A get together with old friends and meeting a few new ones.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
post #9176 of 9921 Old 10-10-2014, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokker View Post
Hi Zombie - sent you a PM a few days back on projector decisions and would LOVE to hear your feedback whenever you have the time.

Cheers
sorry for the delay, I get a ton of PM's. I will answer it this weekend.
Rokker likes this.
post #9177 of 9921 Old 10-10-2014, 11:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

You need a secretary !

post #9178 of 9921 Old 10-10-2014, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:

Zombie
What low RC setting do you use on your 1100?
Do you also use the smoothing/filtering setting?
Do you use any sharpness setting?

Are you using a Lumagen with your setup.

Really interested in your thoughts as Ive been doing a lot of experimenting with my new 1100....
post #9179 of 9921 Old 10-12-2014, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapalloAV View Post
Zombie
What low RC setting do you use on your 1100?
Do you also use the smoothing/filtering setting?
Do you use any sharpness setting?

Are you using a Lumagen with your setup.

Really interested in your thoughts as Ive been doing a lot of experimenting with my new 1100....
I'll check my settings next time I fire up the 1100. I generally keep the RC settings near minimum.

I have the 2041 Lumagen but took it out of the loop once the 1100 motherboard swap with the updated RC. I'm fine with the current RC processing but I wasn't before the update, I thought it was too aggressive with the 1000.

how are you liking it so far since swapping from the 500?
post #9180 of 9921 Old 10-12-2014, 03:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
I'll check my settings next time I fire up the 1100. I generally keep the RC settings near minimum.

I have the 2041 Lumagen but took it out of the loop once the 1100 motherboard swap with the updated RC. I'm fine with the current RC processing but I wasn't before the update, I thought it was too aggressive with the 1000.

how are you liking it so far since swapping from the 500?

Im really liking the 1100 much more than the 500, the blacks are better and its nice having more lumens to fill my 145" scope screen.

The only thing I don't like is the (one only setting for motion) it produces after images, yuk!

I only use BDs and using the motion feature is nice, but I hate the after images that one sees occasionally. Do you use this Zombie?
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Benq W7000 Home Projection System , Jvc Dla Rs55 Bundle , Jvc Dla Rs45 Home Theater Projector 1080p Hdmi , Epson V11h502020 Powerlite Home Cinema 3020e 2d And 3d 1080p Wireless Home Theater Projector , Sony Vpl Hw50es 3d Projector , Epson 5010 Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 3010 2d And 3d Projector V11h421020 , Panasonic Ptae8000u Hd Projector , Mitsubishi Hc7900dw Home Theater 3d Projector , Mitsubishi Hc8000dbl Dlp 3d Home Theater Projector With Spare Lamp 1300 Ansi 12 6 Lbs , Darbeevision Darblet Hdmi Video Processor , Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector
Gear in this thread - V11h421020 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page