Projector Mini-Shootout Thread - Page 403 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #12061 of 12061 Unread Today, 12:57 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2334 Post(s)
Liked: 852
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
I agree it's not perfect but still overall impressive for it's time period. I think the blacked out room + large HP screen with the projectors at eye level for max gain in making me overly sensitive to shifts in the black floor.

Once the RS600 arrives, it might be time to downsize for a while and let others enjoy the DC4 Planar + the RS46 (~45 ms lag, not too bad compared to 130+ today). The 30K will stay unless I am floored with the JVC's 3D. if only they can tame the flicker a bit I would be ok with it since the x-talk is mostly under control.

Are you planning on picking up a spyder meter and playing around with the autocal?

I still have my spyder from the X500 that I plan on using for the RS500 unless new meters are supported.
Sponsored Links
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Benq W7000 Home Projection System , Jvc Dla Rs55 Bundle , Jvc Dla Rs45 Home Theater Projector 1080p Hdmi , Epson V11h502020 Powerlite Home Cinema 3020e 2d And 3d 1080p Wireless Home Theater Projector , Sony Vpl Hw50es 3d Projector , Epson 5010 Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 3010 2d And 3d Projector V11h421020 , Panasonic Ptae8000u Hd Projector , Mitsubishi Hc7900dw Home Theater 3d Projector , Mitsubishi Hc8000dbl Dlp 3d Home Theater Projector With Spare Lamp 1300 Ansi 12 6 Lbs , Darbeevision Darblet Hdmi Video Processor , Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page