I am having some trouble finishing insulation in my home theater space. I'm not sure when I'll get it done, and therefore get the room done so that I'll be ready to fill it with equipment. We can hope for the next month or so but who knows.
My question is should I spring now for a projector or wait until I'm actually ready to install it?
I am interested in the epson 5010 because it seems to be discounted relative to the incoming model. I am also watching the benq w7000 but no one seems to be discounting it specifically for this weekend and I think I can find it around $1800 typically.
Should I buy now and have it sit in the basement until we're ready to put it up? I feel nervous about not getting it now and "getting stuck" paying for 5020 later when these aren't available or buying now only to see it heavily discounted before/after Christmas...
What would avs-ers do?
oh also, has anyone heard of a w7000 update model for 2013?