Official JVC DLA-RS46 / DLA-X35 owners thread - Page 84 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #2491 of 2492 Unread Yesterday, 07:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1256 Post(s)
Liked: 1260
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger89 View Post
It seems so, but there was nothing from the listing or answered questions to indicate there was anything wrong with it, quite the contrary. And it wasn't "that" cheap, but the X35 is the oldest of the "new design" JVCs and I don't see a lot of those come up that often. More often it's newer and/or higher end models that want a lot higher price.
being an x35 owner, my theory to this is it's because there's nothing for me to replace it with. the only 'improvement' i could make is a BIG leap in price, so some of those newer models (x500 for example). so instead of looking at a new projector, i'm stocking up on bulbs. there's nothing in the 3k range i've seen that would make me want to switch.

Displays: Samsung PN64F8500/JVC X35
AVR: Pioneer VSX-1018AH, 5.1 audio
Sources: HTPC(Mediabrowser), PS3, XBOX360, Wii, Sony DVP-CX995V
Control: Harmony One
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2492 of 2492 Unread Today, 02:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I agree with the last post. I have had a x35 for eighteen months now and it is a very pleasant surprise every time I switch on the projector and watch a film. Of the most recent films that have shown such beautiful pictures are Lucy and Jurassic Park in 3d and The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug extended version also in 3D.
In home entertainment it seems to me that there is nothing that comes close to a good projector and I wish that everybody could have and enjoy one.
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Jvc Dla X35 3d Hd Front Projector , Jvc Dla Rs46 Projector , Panasonic Viera Ty Er3d4mu Active Shutter 3d Eyewear , Samsung Ssg 4100gb 3d Active Glasses 2012 Model , Optoma Hd72 720p Dlp Home Theater Projector
Gear in this thread - 4100gb by PriceGrabber.com