Should I consider any other 3-4k projectors other than the Panny PT-AE8000U for my needs? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 12:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Hello all, I am building a home theater that is in a 12x20 dedicated cave. Seating will be approximately 12 feet back for first row.

I am likely going to be getting a 16:9 screen so the lens memory of the panny isn't really that big of a win for me.

The price of 2699$ plus the mail in rebate (2 glasses, 100$ off, 3 years warranty) is a plus for the Panasonic.

I primarily will be watching HDTV/Xbox/Roku/Sports with occasional movies (blu-ray).

3D is nice to show off the room, but I doubt I'll be going out of my way to do a ton of 3D unless it looks really nice.

Any other suggestions of projectors I should be looking at? I'd like to spend at most 3-4k on the projector.

Thanks for any help and input of other brands/models I should be looking at as well.

My Home Theater Build: The Vortex Theater Build
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 01:32 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
Liked: 540
Given your intended uses, the Sony VPL-vw50ES would be a better choice. You have to be very very careful here as many will recommend whatever they bought. I don't own a projector anywhere near this price level but I have seen all of them and are familiar with their characterics. You might want to look at the long comparison threaded started by the legendary zombie10k. He knows his stuff.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
call me at: 240 876 2536
post #3 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 01:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 147
@OP

You didn't say your screen size, but with that close of a seating distance, I assume your screen size is between 110" to 130". Without needing CIH, I wouldn't bother with the Panny. The Sony hw50 is the best overall projector if you are not looking for a single trait leader in a specific category. Keep in mind the Sony hw50 is the only one in the below list with really LOW gaming lag followed by the Benq as second place (although not sure about Optoma hd8300 refurb). So if your a gamer that might be important to you. Also, the DLP's listed below will generally be better at 3D than the others, if you care.

I would say your choices range from:

Sony hw50 (good 3D, RC enhanced sharpness, 2nd best blacks next to JVC, best overall balanced projector, great color accuracy)
Newer JVC's (not as good 3D as others, very good native sharpness, best blacks, lower-end JVC RS-46 lacks full CMS and e-shift ability, MOST film-like, best for movies with dark scenes)

Benq w7000 (not as good blacks for movies as others, great 3D, best NATIVE sharpness, best for bright scenes, Sports, TV, documentaries, streaming)
Epson 5020 (blacks ALMOST as good as the Sony, VERY good 3D, 2D a bit more inconsistent due to LCD tech, BRIGHTEST 3D, 3D has no FI but 3D motion still good)

Refurb Optoma hd8300 (Probably 2nd most balanced PJ next to the Sony, blacks about halfway between w7000 and Epson 5020, great sharpness, not as placement flexible as some, not as BRIGHT 3D as some, but GREAT 3D none-the-less)

New Mitsubishi hc8000 (about same blacks as above, good sharpness but imperfect focus uniformity, NO FI in 3D, a tad choppier 3D motion, not as placement flexible as some, not as BRIGHT 3D as some)

Quick and Easy Shelf Mount Method for both one projector or dual stacks

Web Calculator v023 & v025
- Quick Peak at the new upcoming calculator
**Current Projector Calculator** -- http://www.eliteprojectorcalculator.com

Coder's Top Projector Picks of 2012 --http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread....

post #4 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 02:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 28
You might first do some research on the various technologies...LCD, LCOS, DLP...see what their strengths and weaknesses are...then study what the conventional wisdom seems to be relative to individual projectors ability to address and overcome their inherent technological weaknesses. Once you've laid out the pros and cons for each projector, you can decide which set of compromises is best in your situation. For example, are you willing to give up detail for better contrast or vice versa? Is brightness more important than color accuracy? Does it matter how often a new lamp will be needed to keep the projector operating above 50% output? and so on. At the price level you're talking, you can't have it all...you need to choose your poison.
post #5 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 03:27 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper View Post

Hello all, I am building a home theater that is in a 12x20 dedicated cave. Seating will be approximately 12 feet back for first row.

I am likely going to be getting a 16:9 screen so the lens memory of the panny isn't really that big of a win for me.

The price of 2699$ plus the mail in rebate (2 glasses, 100$ off, 3 years warranty) is a plus for the Panasonic.

I primarily will be watching HDTV/Xbox/Roku/Sports with occasional movies (blu-ray).

3D is nice to show off the room, but I doubt I'll be going out of my way to do a ton of 3D unless it looks really nice.

Any other suggestions of projectors I should be looking at? I'd like to spend at most 3-4k on the projector.

Thanks for any help and input of other brands/models I should be looking at as well.

Can I ask where you saw $2699 or did you mean after the rebate?
post #6 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 04:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 332
Hey man, for that price I would definitely go with a JVC DLA-RS46. I also sit 12 feet from the screen and had a RS45 for a while. It's just great!
post #7 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 05:35 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Why would you make that recommendation? He favors gaming and sports, not movies. Sure you can use it for gaming and sports but those are simply not optimum modes for the JVCs.

So I would say, HEY Man. Definately go for the Sony and I am not biased by ownership of it. The JVC is a fine projector but the Sony would be better for your primary uses.

Do you disagree? And if so, why?

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
post #8 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 06:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:

I saw that Mark H mentioned the Sony, which is probably the best all around projector overall. I had 3 jvc projectors and I think it would be a good choice you. Its a great projector but I find it lacking with sports and gaming. I much prefer the Benq W7000 compared to my jvc. Sports, HDTV, and gaming is much better on the Benq. Try to get a demo if you can anyways. Best Buy usually a Sony to view, hopefully its properly calibrated.
post #9 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 08:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark haflich View Post

Why would you make that recommendation? He favors gaming and sports, not movies. Sure you can use it for gaming and sports but those are simply not optimum modes for the JVCs.

So I would say, HEY Man. Definately go for the Sony and I am not biased by ownership of it. The JVC is a fine projector but the Sony would be better for your primary uses.

Do you disagree? And if so, why?

I disagree. I am a gamer and sports fan and the RS45 suited my needs very well. I stand very firmly behind my recommendation. I currently have the JVC RS56 and, again, am very satisfied with JVC's performance in gaming and sports and, of course, movies. If the OP was a 3D fan, I'd suggest Epson or BenQ, but for his actual uses, I am suggesting what has worked very well for me in those same situations.
post #10 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 08:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Liked: 271
Well, to be honest, if one's priorities are gaming and sports there's a reason why a JVC wouldn't be the best option. There are many other projectors out there that have much smaller lag time. One big reason for sports is that there are many other projectors that are brighter. Most people don't watch sports/cable with all the lights off. So unless your screen is particularly small or you have a high gain screen there are plenty of brighter options out there to help deal with ambient light. Motion on other projector models is better. Whether it be better native motion handling or a better FI system, there are definitely better out there. I stand behind Mark's recommendation. The Sony HW50ES is a much better choice when gaming and sports are of concern. If this was 80% movies and only light gaming and sports I would have recommended the JVC but not in this particular situation.
post #11 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 08:19 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

I disagree. I am a gamer and sports fan and the RS45 suited my needs very well. I stand very firmly behind my recommendation. I currently have the JVC RS56 and, again, am very satisfied with JVC's performance in gaming and sports and, of course, movies. If the OP was a 3D fan, I'd suggest Epson or BenQ, but for his actual uses, I am suggesting what has worked very well for me in those same situations.

How do you feel the gaming is with the JVC and the Lumagen. The total input lag for that setup has to be around 120ms, do you find that at all annoying while playing games, or do you just stick to slower paced games?
post #12 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 08:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotikr1 View Post

How do you feel the gaming is with the JVC and the Lumagen. The total input lag for that setup has to be around 120ms, do you find that at all annoying while playing games, or do you just stick to slower paced games?

The lag isn't noticeable for me, but I play almost exclusively FPS games (Halo, Crysis, COD, etc.) with a little Gears of War thrown in here and there.
post #13 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 09:13 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 501
I own an RS45 and if gaming is a TOP priority, the Sony will be much better with its 30ms of lag vs 80ms on the JVC.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
post #14 of 31 Old 01-22-2013, 11:04 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

And that is my point about people recommending what they bought. The Sony and JVCs are good projectors and they will adequately perform well regardless of viewing choices. However, when one gets hands on experience with most all of the projectors under discusion and studies specifications and test results, i.e., lag times, one will conclude that in certain areas one projector will significantly out perform another. This is the case with the Sony re sports and gaming over the JVC. The question asked basically was what would be best for how I intend to use it. Your answer is basically I also use the JVC for sports and gaming and i think its fine. An honest and useful opinion but not an answer as to what would be best for the thread originator.

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
post #15 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 08:34 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalJet View Post

Can I ask where you saw $2699 or did you mean after the rebate?

Not sure if its against the rules to quote actual sites, but it is a quote I received from the #2 site listed on panasonic's "how to buy" link on their product page for the PT-AE8000U.

Pre-rebate.

post #16 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 08:41 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post

@OP

You didn't say your screen size, but with that close of a seating distance, I assume your screen size is between 110" to 130". Without needing CIH, I wouldn't bother with the Panny. The Sony hw50 is the best overall projector if you are not looking for a single trait leader in a specific category. Keep in mind the Sony hw50 is the only one in the below list with really LOW gaming lag followed by the Benq as second place (although not sure about Optoma hd8300 refurb). So if your a gamer that might be important to you. Also, the DLP's listed below will generally be better at 3D than the others, if you care.

I would say your choices range from:

Sony hw50 (good 3D, RC enhanced sharpness, 2nd best blacks next to JVC, best overall balanced projector, great color accuracy)
Newer JVC's (not as good 3D as others, very good native sharpness, best blacks, lower-end JVC RS-46 lacks full CMS and e-shift ability, MOST film-like, best for movies with dark scenes)

Benq w7000 (not as good blacks for movies as others, great 3D, best NATIVE sharpness, best for bright scenes, Sports, TV, documentaries, streaming)
Epson 5020 (blacks ALMOST as good as the Sony, VERY good 3D, 2D a bit more inconsistent due to LCD tech, BRIGHTEST 3D, 3D has no FI but 3D motion still good)

Refurb Optoma hd8300 (Probably 2nd most balanced PJ next to the Sony, blacks about halfway between w7000 and Epson 5020, great sharpness, not as placement flexible as some, not as BRIGHT 3D as some, but GREAT 3D none-the-less)

New Mitsubishi hc8000 (about same blacks as above, good sharpness but imperfect focus uniformity, NO FI in 3D, a tad choppier 3D motion, not as placement flexible as some, not as BRIGHT 3D as some)

Most excellent post. This is *exactly* the information I was looking for. Pros and cons of each. I need to broaden my search to the Sony HW50 and Benq7000.

I'm looking at 110-120 right now. I'm going to wait until the house is done before making any screen choices. But that is about the range I'm looking at.

Thanks again!

post #17 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 10:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Liked: 357
The HW50 is a good choice with your viewing preferences. It performs well out of the box in 2D and 3D.

if you had a strong preference for 3D, then the W7000 would be a higher recommendation. Also the Sony lamp is one of the least expensive to replace and the HW50 is quieter in high lamp than the W7000.

The Epson 5020 is also a well balanced 2D and 3D projector and is less expensive than the Sony. It also has the best factory glasses imo.
post #18 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 03:06 PM

Liked: 11
I feel like everybody is trying to guide him away from the Panasonic, but I also feel that the reason is not that people think the Panasonic is bad but just don't know a lot about it. It's kind of an ignored projector.

The Epson has terrible input lag for gaming. The W7000 is certainly great if you are not sensitive to the rainbow effect. The pulsing of the SONY in 3D appears as flicker to some. I think the Panasonic is actually pretty great value for the money but unfortunately not as heavily tested here as most other projectors. I have also only seen most of these projectors for short moments but from what I've seen I'd probably choose it as the best value-performance-projector. I think the Panasonic is not quite as good as the Epson in 3D ghosting performance but makes more than up for it with a low input lag overall (obviously irrelevant if you are not gaming). It also has the same brigthness as the Epson plus it has Frame Interpolation in 3D which the Epson has not.
post #19 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 04:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 320
I'd be willing to be the AE8000 is outselling all the other projectors. I've seen all but the w7000 in the list as no place around me sells BenQ. For gaming, I'd go with the Sony or the 8000.
My good friend is the manager at a high end electronics store in my area and says the 8000 outsells everything else at the store 3:1 and that includes the sony 50 and they are all setup and ISF calibrated BTW. that doesn't mean the 8000 is better by any means but people like panny stuff.

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

post #20 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 04:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Liked: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post

I'd be willing to be the AE8000 is outselling all the other projectors. I've seen all but the w7000 in the list as no place around me sells BenQ. For gaming, I'd go with the Sony or the 8000.
My good friend is the manager at a high end electronics store in my area and says the 8000 outsells everything else at the store 3:1 and that includes the sony 50 and they are all setup and ISF calibrated BTW. that doesn't mean the 8000 is better by any means but people like panny stuff.

You have to take into consideration the price difference between the 50ES and the Pannasonic. It's quite a bit more. Also, I don't think people demo them long enough to realize the benefits the 50ES has over the 8000 in PQ. I think both of these factors are the real reason the Pannasonic sells so much more. You didn't mention if they sold Epson projectors there. Do they?
post #21 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 04:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUV1977 View Post

I feel like everybody is trying to guide him away from the Panasonic, but I also feel that the reason is not that people think the Panasonic is bad but just don't know a lot about it. It's kind of an ignored projector.

IMHO, LCD just cannot quite match LCOS or DLP in 2D. It is true not many compared the Panny in here (Zombie could not get one), but some from last year did compare it. Forum members compared the Panny 7000 last year, some said the ghosting was almost as bad as the JVC's,others said not much ghosting. The problem is they all (except a DLP) get a bit ghosty in 3D as the lamp wears down. The Sony and JVC are better than the Panny in 2D, and the Benq is better in 2D for everything but dark scenes vs. the Panny.

I've seen the Panny 7000 in 2D only (not 3D), and the image is on average a bit softer compared to the JVC's, Epson, and presumably even the Sony now that it has RC, it is partly the smooth-screen tech. The Panny looks good and the IRIS works good, but the native on/off and calibrated lumens are not quite there. The Panny is a great feature-rich projector, but most of us in here are going purely for raw PQ over features, that is why it is largely ignored. Heck, many of us in here don't even buy LCD projectors anymore except the Epson only because its 3D attributes and ridiculous brightness.

The Panny has a very short warranty and people have been burned, for a projector at this price the warranty is a major downside (even if getting free 1 yr added with CC). The shorter lamp warranty and harder to deal with customer service has also turned many people off from the Panny.

I am done with both LCOS and LCD tech for 3D ghosting, as the lamps age the ghosting will just continue to get worse. After now owning the Benq w7000 and JVC RS-45 as my 2D/3D combo, I enjoy this more than 1 projector. That said, the only advantage the RS-45 has over the Benq is really in dark scenes, everything else the Benq can match up or do better. The dark scene contrast is a BIG thing though especially for some movies, oh and the JVC looks more filmic on some content, but not always.

If they could make my Benq w7000 with the same contrast as the JVC, I'd be done shopping smile.gif

Quick and Easy Shelf Mount Method for both one projector or dual stacks

Web Calculator v023 & v025
- Quick Peak at the new upcoming calculator
**Current Projector Calculator** -- http://www.eliteprojectorcalculator.com

Coder's Top Projector Picks of 2012 --http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread....

post #22 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 05:04 PM
AVS Special Member

The 7000 ghosting issue with the lamp / heat situation was likely enough to scare some folks away this year. The black level performance also took a beating in some of the reviews when compared to the 5020.

http://www.projectorreviews.com/projectors/pt-ae8000_vs_hc5020/bottomline.php

Next: Picture Quality

I'd call these two a toss-up, post calibration, in terms of color in best mode, and also similar after slightly improving both of their brightest modes. Skin tones are excellent on both post calibration. The Panasonic PT-AE8000 tends to have a softer, a touch lest contrasty (pop) look than the Epson, but that tends to be personal choice. It's the black levels and dark shadow detail where the Epson proved superior. The Epson does better dark shadow (not by much). I should note that Panasonic does sometimes reveal a little more detail in the lighter ranges. (For example compare the detail of the river water, in the night train scene.)

But, while those are close, not so black level performance. The Epson is still great at blacks, and unmatched for the price. The Panasonic falls far short.

some folks also publicly discussed difficultly with warranty access vs. Epson / Sony which rolls out the red carpet in comparison. All factors that need to be taken into consideration when making a purchasing decision.
post #23 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 05:50 PM - Thread Starter

So it seems like I'm between the HW50 and the 8000, mainly due to gaming lag.

Is there a 1000$ difference in PQ between the two?

One of the things I've heard about is the a 3D buzzing on the Sony, which is kind of a big deal since the projector will be very close to my seating and if I'm getting a 3D projector I'd like to use it for 3D every once in a while.

post #24 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 06:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:

IMHO, LCD just cannot quite match LCOS or DLP in 2D. It is true not many compared the Panny in here (Zombie could not get one), but some from last year did compare it. Forum members compared the Panny 7000 last year, some said the ghosting was almost as bad as the JVC's,others said not much ghosting. The problem is they all (except a DLP) get a bit ghosty in 3D as the lamp wears down. The Sony and JVC are better than the Panny in 2D, and the Benq is better in 2D for everything but dark scenes vs. the Panny.

I've seen the Panny 7000 in 2D only (not 3D), and the image is on average a bit softer compared to the JVC's, Epson, and presumably even the Sony now that it has RC, it is partly the smooth-screen tech. The Panny looks good and the IRIS works good, but the native on/off and calibrated lumens are not quite there. The Panny is a great feature-rich projector, but most of us in here are going purely for raw PQ over features, that is why it is largely ignored. Heck, many of us in here don't even buy LCD projectors anymore except the Epson only because its 3D attributes and ridiculous brightness.

The Panny has a very short warranty and people have been burned, for a projector at this price the warranty is a major downside (even if getting free 1 yr added with CC). The shorter lamp warranty and harder to deal with customer service has also turned many people off from the Panny.

I am done with both LCOS and LCD tech for 3D ghosting, as the lamps age the ghosting will just continue to get worse. After now owning the Benq w7000 and JVC RS-45 as my 2D/3D combo, I enjoy this more than 1 projector. That said, the only advantage the RS-45 has over the Benq is really in dark scenes, everything else the Benq can match up or do better. The dark scene contrast is a BIG thing though especially for some movies, oh and the JVC looks more filmic on some content, but not always.

If they could make my Benq w7000 with the same contrast as the JVC, I'd be done shopping smile.gif

I mentioned last year how I liked the W7000 over my RS55. The only problem was that most of the blu rays I watched looked amazing on the RS55 and the W7000 could not match it. After selling my W7000 because it would not fill my screen with my new throw distance, I am really missing out on how good sports look on it. I might pick up the W1070
post #25 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 06:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

So it seems like I'm between the HW50 and the 8000, mainly due to gaming lag.

Is there a 1000$ difference in PQ between the two?

One of the things I've heard about is the a 3D buzzing on the Sony, which is kind of a big deal since the projector will be very close to my seating and if I'm getting a 3D projector I'd like to use it for 3D every once in a while.

There is ~ $400 price difference if we're comparing street prices. The buzz is minor but may be distracting if you sit close. There is an external $60 transmitter that is silent and just as strong as the built in emitter.
post #26 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 07:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 26
It also may seem that the internal emitter in the Sony isn't strong enough in some units. This was the case in my HW50 and I've seen others post the same thing as well. I was fortunate enough to get a free emitter with mine due to this fact. Definitely consider Mike Garrett at AVS if you are considering the HW50.
post #27 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 07:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post

There is ~ $400 price difference if we're comparing street prices. The buzz is minor but may be distracting if you sit close. There is an external $60 transmitter that is silent and just as strong as the built in emitter.

Really? Best I can find on the Sony is ~3650$. The Panny is ~2700$. Am I shopping at the wrong places? ;-)

post #28 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 08:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Really? Best I can find on the Sony is ~3650$. The Panny is ~2700$. Am I shopping at the wrong places? ;-)

check you PM.
post #29 of 31 Old 01-23-2013, 10:56 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Just to clarify for others, LCOS or SXRD is a form of LCD. It is reflective LCD as distinguished from plain old LCD which is transmissive. Transmissive means the light goes into one side of the chip and exits the other. It requires the light hitting it to be polarized. Reflective LCD also requires polarized light but the light enters and exits from the same side of the chip (it reflects back and through off of the inside of the other side). DLP is purely reflective and doesn't require the light hitting it to be polarized.

Now Coderguy, you aren't shopping. There is nothing out there in your price range to shop for that would satisfy you. If you mean for shopping next year you will stop if you find what you stated, who you kidding?. You will keep flipping projectors, getting samples to write about, returning them. Nothing stays the same and themarket is intended to drive you to buy a projector each year. 3D 4K smellovision. smile.gif

Mark Haflich
markhaflich@yahoo.com
post #30 of 31 Old 01-24-2013, 09:28 AM

Liked: 10
I am running into the same issue as the OP. . I really liked the reviews on the Sony but the difference in price is significant so I was leaning towards the Panny for all the same reasons. My room is about 18 x 40. I am only using about 25' for the living room space. The primary seating row is about 14-16'. I don't really like to be super close and its a living room set up so space on the floor for bean bags/kids... Ambient light isn't an issue although I like some for all but real movie watching. Sports, gaming and movies are roughly equal importance. I have only been able to see Epson and JVC in real life so far. Great picture but I don't think they fit my needs.
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Panasonic Ptae8000u Hd Projector , Sony Vpl Hw50es 3d Projector , Jvc Dla Rs46 Projector , Benq W7000 Home Projection System , Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , Optoma Hd8300 3d Projector , Mitsubishi Hc8000dbl Dlp 3d Home Theater Projector With Spare Lamp 1300 Ansi 12 6 Lbs
Gear in this thread - Hd8300 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page