Hello and thanks in a advance for the help... Got some questions to pick the forums brain on just to make sure I'm thinking correctly.
1) what is the difference between the Jvc dla-rs48u and the dla-rs4810u?
2) I'm thinking of using a 2.35 screen (1.3 gain, 130 inches wide) and using the lens memory for a CIH setup... Has anyone used this projector that way? Thoughts?
3) Jvc has assured me that the new memory system also memorized lens shift points and that I should be able to place the projector above the top edge of the screen... Anyone tried it yet?
4) Just checking my math. The projector has 80% vertical shift, this means that the projector can be placed z inches above the screen where (screen height) x (0.80) = z. So if you had a 100 inch high screen you could place the projector 80 inches above the top of the screen
5) any visible to the human eye difference in the contrast ratio of the 48u vs the 56u (50m vs 90m).
6) can this projector be used with moderate ambient light or does it need to be pitch black?
Thank you in advance