Official Mitsubishi HC5 Owners Thread - Page 24 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #691 of 693 Old 10-10-2014, 06:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I am still on my first bulb but also bought a backup from projectorlampsource. I haven't tried it yet and it is past the warranty period. I hope mine lasts longer than yours did. I also live in Canada, eh (Fisher Branch is 150 km north of Winnipeg).

I just bought a second used HC5 to replace an old Infocus IN76 projector in my bedroom system. The Infocus kept blowing fuses so it got replaced. The HC5 works and looks great on my Elunevision 92" screen. It's also a backup for the one in the main system.
greg1292 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #692 of 693 Old 10-12-2014, 11:49 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Here is my new to me (bought second hand from epray) Mitsubishi HC5 in my bedroom 2ch/ht, replacing an Infocus IN76. I hope it doesn't fall down and brain me during the night! The picture is great, just like the one in the main 2ch/ht. The screen is an Elunevision 92" motorized Titan which used to be in the main system. It was replaced with a motorized Elunevision 106" Reference 4K screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	new mit1.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	513.0 KB
ID:	307562   Click image for larger version

Name:	bed screen.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	425.7 KB
ID:	307570  
post #693 of 693 Old 10-14-2014, 11:12 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert-canuck View Post
Here is my new to me (bought second hand from epray) Mitsubishi HC5 in my bedroom 2ch/ht, replacing an Infocus IN76. I hope it doesn't fall down and brain me during the night! The picture is great, just like the one in the main 2ch/ht. The screen is an Elunevision 92" motorized Titan which used to be in the main system. It was replaced with a motorized Elunevision 106" Reference 4K screen.
Damn, I saw that picture and I was like there would be no way I'd be comfortable sleeping under that beast. Having first hand experience mounting mine to my ceiling mount, I had the mount tied into the ceiling studs, only way I'd trust it staying there considering the weight of this projector.

Pictures here...

AVR - Emotiva UMC-200 + UPA-700 / Sources - PS3/Xbox360
Fronts - Klipsch KF-28 / Center - Klipsch RC-62
Sides - Klipsch VS-14 / Rears - Klipsch VS-14
Sub1 - SVS PB12-NSD / Sub2 - SVS PB12-NSD
PRJ - Mitsubishi HC5 / SCN - 120" ES cinewhite
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Mitsubishi , Mitsubishi Brand , Mitsubishi Electronics America , Mitsubishi Hc9000d 3d 1080p Lcd Projector , Mitsubishi Hc5 , Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8350 , Benq W7000 Home Projection System
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page