Official Mitsubishi HC5 Owners Thread - Page 25 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 5Likes

post #721 of 723 Old 12-10-2015, 01:10 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I also have my other projector on service for power out´s ....ring any bell ?

Ok im ready to watch a movie....start the projector. it may start or may not.
let´s assume it´s starts...... from 15-60 minutes it often shuts down instantly. and keep blinkin the electronic board error. orange blinks or what ever.
i give it a sigarette break (allthough i don´t smoke) and try starting it up. it might or might not start until the 8th try. then it works no problems
to the end of how much i wanna use it. 2-8h no matter. next day, the same cycle begins.

I send it to service earlier.....they did not find any problems....F*** .... the problem started getting daily, i send it again couple weeks ago. it
has been in service for a week now and they have not find the problem. i don´t know what the f*** im gonna do with it. It cant stay there for months.
and i don´t send it third time. And i understand the parts are a number so they can´t just change everything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #722 of 723 Old 02-16-2016, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Replacing Bulb HC5 cheap method?

Hi,

does anyone knows if we can exchange only the lamp without changing the cage?
So this would be a very cheap thing? Original Lamp without the cage??
Is it possible?

Thanks

projektoren-datenbank.com/lampen/index-en.php?lan=en&suche=&hersteller=MITSUBISHI&id=nf28 060&status=
amazon.de/dp/B00SBD16FG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1E4N0 22K4RC7P&coliid=I2JFJM4IP7BRC3
post #723 of 723 Old 03-09-2016, 01:21 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Ok. F****

sorry my language.
I got my projector back couple days ago. Great it works ( why not as it has been replaced) But there is huge dust blob that
is seen on black image. only in when there is lot´s of black. But the blob and messines increases when closing down the iris.
If i close down the iris as close as it gets, the image is like normandy beach after the bombing. It´s filled with different size
dust blobs. Compared to my other HC5 that has solid black, no matter what iris position.

I don´t understand how the service persons does not see. they don´t see ****. ...eVER.

My projector had first service in november 2014, due to the fact it sometimes did not start or would shutdown during watching.
- no error found

then it got more bad i send it again in november 2015 ...yet again no problem occur during testing... now it has been 3-4 moths in
service and i still have to suffer sometimes from the power failure. It´s quite fun when you have people over watching movies.

Then it goes even badder when it arrives from service where yet again nothing is found. The projector shuts down everytim in an hour.

i send it again febriary 2016 and we agree to change the insides of the projector.
I don´t get the fact why did i have to send my own there as they needed the top of the casing.

projector comes. No sticker. how do i know what is the serial of the new projector ?
it works but there is dust on the panel that is seen on black images.

Im super disappointed but i would not wan´t to send it anymore as things seem to get worst everytime. and it´s 170€ everytime to ship.
luckily i got 2 lamps to settle the costs.

i mostly use the projector for passive 3D so you can image how annoying feeling it is when there is dust blob seen on the other eye.

I Don´t know what to do.

remeber when projector is replaced with new. it could mean factory refurbished as i think has happened here.
How else can you explain the dust on the optics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Mitsubishi , Mitsubishi Brand , Mitsubishi Electronics America , Mitsubishi Hc9000d 3d 1080p Lcd Projector , Mitsubishi Hc5 , Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8350 , Benq W7000 Home Projection System
Gear in this thread

taboola here
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page