post #3451 of 3452 Old Yesterday, 08:51 AM
Bass Enabler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Liked: 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post
You must have missed something. Customer was asking about putting Stewart fabric into an Elite Screen frame. Stewart will not sell just fabric alone, unless you can provide a serial number for the frame you want to install new fabric into. Stewart has on file (by serial number) all of the screens sold. They pull the original packet to make sure the replacement fabric fits the original screen.

Now if you want to go on Craig's list and buy a Stewart frame, then yes you would be able to buy replacement fabric for that Stewart frame. You could do what you want with the fabric, but by the time you bought a used Stewart frame and new replacement fabric, you might as well buy a Stewart screen, since you would most likely have the same money in it.
Yeah I read that wrong, it seems. It had sounded like you had to sell the original material (since one would keep the frame) in order to get the newer material for the same Stewart frame.

My Dual 18" LLT subs 120dB down to 10hz

Plan9Reloaded Co-host

Listen to the Plan9Reloaded Gaming and Technology Podcast (may contain NSFW language)

https://soundcloud.com/plan9reloaded/sets/podcast - direct pod link

http://plan9reloaded.com/site/ - main website

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3452 of 3452 Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacemaker View Post
Sorry if theses questions gave been asked before but need quick answers to following

Why is this PJ so overpriced in the UK? Should be around £1800 when compared to $ prices?
Upgrading from a TW3600 which had to be swapped out a number of times due to bad convergence. Does the digital adjustment eliminate the problem?

Considering this alongside the new Sony HW40es which has lcos panel alignment plus costs a lot less in UK.

Thanks
sorry to quote myself, but anyone got answer for me
cheers
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Epson 5030ub 2d 3d 1080p 3lcd Projector
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page