Official Epson EH-TW 9200 5030UB Owners' Thread - Page 166 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #4951 of 4952 Unread Today, 10:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 53
I couldn't get mine to align properly as well at first. The universal mount I used had so many adjustments for different projectors. So I decided to switch over to a RPMA168 custom mount (thanks from Mike@AVS), it was so much easier to align the projector with the screen. You have a static plate (no adjustable parts to play with) that the projector is screwed on to. Then that plate slides in to the mount. The mount and the plate are perfectly squared off. Adjust the mount accordingly. Done!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4952 of 4952 Unread Today, 10:20 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 77
I feel lucky that I went with a nice inexpensive shelf mount. I only had to mess with the controls on the projector for maybe 3 minutes till I got it near perfect. The controls are a bit touchy but for me it was relatively painless to get my image to fill my 135" screen almost exactly.
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Epson 5030ub 2d 3d 1080p 3lcd Projector
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page