Official Epson EH-TW 9200 5030UB Owners' Thread - Page 168 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #5011 of 5013 Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by ji9988 View Post
Thanks yes the glasses are fully charged and they are the active rf format. They just don't sync. Any other ideas?
Just guessing, but if the glasses have a push button to turn them on, maybe you need to hold the button down until the projector syncs with them.

EDIT: just checked the glasses online and they look virtually identical to the ones that come packaged with the 5030. Don't know what to tell you.

Last edited by Kilgore; Yesterday at 06:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5012 of 5013 Old Today, 12:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ji9988 View Post
Thanks yes the glasses are fully charged and they are the active rf format. They just don't sync. Any other ideas?
All I've ever had to do is turn on the two different RF glasses I had and they did the sync up. Are you sure they're RF? These might be different than what you have, but according to these sites, it's IR:

http://www.panasonic.com/ca/consumer...ty-ew3d3s.html

http://www.projectorshop24.co.uk/3d-...for-3d-size-s/

http://panasonic.net/prodisplays/dow...-EW3D3W_oi.pdf
post #5013 of 5013 Unread Today, 07:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 67
[QUOTE=ji9988;34461034]HI, Just purchased a 5030. I have panasonic 3d model ty-ew3d3s glasses that worked with the 5010. Does anyone know how to sync these glasses to the 5030? I have tried with a 3d movie playing and then turning on the glasses within 10 feet of the projector but they don't ever sync. Thanks!![/QUOTE

Those are great glasses BUT they are IR NOT RF/Bluetooth. The 5010 used IR (so does my 3010 that I had them for). The 5030 uses RF or Bluetooth glasses. Epson switched to RF from the 5020 on. When I got the 5030 I sold he Pannys to someone with the Panasonic 8000. They're in demand for them (IR) and they're hard to find now. Sorry for the bad news!

Ed
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Epson 5030ub 2d 3d 1080p 3lcd Projector
Gear in this thread - 5030ub by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page