Official Epson EH-TW 9200 5030UB Owners' Thread - Page 200 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
Old Today, 05:49 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Originally Posted by merceg100 View Post
Hi guys. I'm planing to buy myself 5030ube cos I think I won't get much of improvement on 5040 on 1080p content only. there are just a few stores selling 5030 and I think I should hurry before they are sold out like 5030ub. but i'm suspicious whether I'm going to get new or refubrised ones. I'm asking these cos I won't be here in the states much and wouldn't like to take home refurbished pj. thanks for any help provided.
I'm pretty sure that if a store is selling a refurbished item, they must explicitly tell you that it's refurbished. With that said, I've never heard of a brick and mortar store selling any refurbished items -- but I've seen "open box" many times. As long as the store is a big chain store, you should have no reason to worry.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Epson 5030ub 2d 3d 1080p 3lcd Projector
Gear in this thread