Official Epson EH-TW 9200 5030UB Owners' Thread - Page 203 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 385Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #6061 of 6082 Old 06-22-2017, 07:47 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by climber07 View Post
If it is your driver, you may see some information in the Windows event viewer. Do you have any other video source to connect to the projector to test?
Thanks.

I have it hooked up to a blu ray player - no issues there. Don't have another video card to use with it handy to troubleshoot.

Guess I just need to rollback driver and see.
Jim Jones 2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6062 of 6082 Old 07-07-2017, 01:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 3,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoupebandit View Post
I just updated my Epson 6030 to V111 from V100. Then a Forum Member said the LATEST was Version 1.12? I got the link and there is a version V1.12, so what does this Firmware Upgrade Do? And WHY is nobody talking about it?

The V111 was for the Detail Enhancement Upgrade, that is all the upgrade dealt with, SO what does V1.12 actually do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by willieconway View Post
Nothing relevant. It updates the service menu.
Stupid question...Can I go straight from V100 to V112? I would assume all the enhancements from V111 are included in the latest version (V112), but just wanted to confirm before doing the upgrade. Finally getting around to doing this after owning the projector for a couple years.
broadwayblue is offline  
post #6063 of 6082 Old 07-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
willieconway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 645
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Stupid question...Can I go straight from V100 to V112? I would assume all the enhancements from V111 are included in the latest version (V112), but just wanted to confirm before doing the upgrade. Finally getting around to doing this after owning the projector for a couple years.
I've never heard of having to install in-between firmware versions on anything. Also, Epson's instructions specifically say "an earlier version" and not "the previous version". If it were me, I'd go ahead. However, if you want to be certain you could check with their (always helpful) customer service first.

Adjusting settings according to personal preference is not calibration.

Epson 5030UB, 100" Carada Criterion with Classic Cinema White, Onkyo TX-NR818, NHT Classic 3s, Classic ThreeC, SuperZero 2.1s, Mirage Omni S10, Oppo 103D. Currently boxed up: Denon 1713, Klipsch SW-450,
NHT Absolute Center, Energy Veritas 5.1s, 5.2C, V-Mini-C.
willieconway is online now  
 
post #6064 of 6082 Old 07-07-2017, 02:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 3,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by willieconway View Post
I've never heard of having to install in-between firmware versions on anything. Also, Epson's instructions specifically say "an earlier version" and not "the previous version". If it were me, I'd go ahead. However, if you want to be certain you could check with their (always helpful) customer service first.
Thanks. I'll give it a shot. Seems like it should work.

Thinking it might be a good time to replace the lamp as well. I see prices all over the place...can anyone recommend a vendor who sells legit OEM lamps at a decent price?
broadwayblue is offline  
post #6065 of 6082 Old 07-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Advanced Member
 
willieconway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 645
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Thanks. I'll give it a shot. Seems like it should work.

Thinking it might be a good time to replace the lamp as well. I see prices all over the place...can anyone recommend a vendor who sells legit OEM lamps at a decent price?
I recently bought one from B&H Photo. With no tax or shipping theirs was the best price I could find. I didn't do a ton of research though, and you may be able to find a better deal. Just make sure it's not TOO good.

Adjusting settings according to personal preference is not calibration.

Epson 5030UB, 100" Carada Criterion with Classic Cinema White, Onkyo TX-NR818, NHT Classic 3s, Classic ThreeC, SuperZero 2.1s, Mirage Omni S10, Oppo 103D. Currently boxed up: Denon 1713, Klipsch SW-450,
NHT Absolute Center, Energy Veritas 5.1s, 5.2C, V-Mini-C.
willieconway is online now  
post #6066 of 6082 Old 07-07-2017, 02:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 3,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by willieconway View Post
I recently bought one from B&H Photo. With no tax or shipping theirs was the best price I could find. I didn't do a ton of research though, and you may be able to find a better deal. Just make sure it's not TOO good.
Do you think it's safe to say if you aren't paying between $250 and $300 you aren't getting the real Mccoy?

I mean these seem too good to be true...

http://www.apexlamps.com/index.php?r...FRJYDQodwqkMSg

http://www.purelandsupply.com/elp-lp...iABEgIw9vD_BwE
broadwayblue is offline  
post #6067 of 6082 Old 07-07-2017, 02:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
willieconway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 645
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Do you think it's safe to say if you aren't paying between $250 and $300 you aren't getting the real Mccoy?

I mean these seem too good to be true...

http://www.apexlamps.com/index.php?r...FRJYDQodwqkMSg

http://www.purelandsupply.com/elp-lp...iABEgIw9vD_BwE
I'd stay far away...

Adjusting settings according to personal preference is not calibration.

Epson 5030UB, 100" Carada Criterion with Classic Cinema White, Onkyo TX-NR818, NHT Classic 3s, Classic ThreeC, SuperZero 2.1s, Mirage Omni S10, Oppo 103D. Currently boxed up: Denon 1713, Klipsch SW-450,
NHT Absolute Center, Energy Veritas 5.1s, 5.2C, V-Mini-C.
willieconway is online now  
post #6068 of 6082 Old 08-05-2017, 06:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 3,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I'm having trouble getting my projector to take the firmware upgrade. I follow the instructions, but when I get to the part where you eject the Epson (from your PC) and remove the USB cable, the projector is supposed to blink, install the new firmware and then shut off. But when I eject it and remove the USB cable the projector just turns off. When I turn it back on and check the firmware, it remains at V100. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
broadwayblue is offline  
post #6069 of 6082 Old 08-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Member
 
jbernardi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
I'm having trouble getting my projector to take the firmware upgrade. I follow the instructions, but when I get to the part where you eject the Epson (from your PC) and remove the USB cable, the projector is supposed to blink, install the new firmware and then shut off. But when I eject it and remove the USB cable the projector just turns off. When I turn it back on and check the firmware, it remains at V100. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
Same problem here.
jbernardi is offline  
post #6070 of 6082 Old 08-06-2017, 11:19 AM
Senior Member
 
WestCDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Posts: 284
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
I'm having trouble getting my projector to take the firmware upgrade. I follow the instructions, but when I get to the part where you eject the Epson (from your PC) and remove the USB cable, the projector is supposed to blink, install the new firmware and then shut off. But when I eject it and remove the USB cable the projector just turns off. When I turn it back on and check the firmware, it remains at V100. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
People have reported issues using Windows versions newer than Windows 7 (8.1, 10). When you connect to the projector and copy over the firmware file, enable the option to show hidden files and delete anything else that might have been copied over there. Others have reported being able to do the firmware upgrade after booting into Safe mode on the PC, others ended up using an old laptop or other machine with Windows 7. Here are the official Epson upgrade instructions that describe the USB cable update, in case you didn't have it - good luck ...

Epson 5030 Firmware Update

Last edited by WestCDA; 08-06-2017 at 11:27 AM.
WestCDA is offline  
post #6071 of 6082 Old 08-07-2017, 08:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 3,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCDA View Post
People have reported issues using Windows versions newer than Windows 7 (8.1, 10). When you connect to the projector and copy over the firmware file, enable the option to show hidden files and delete anything else that might have been copied over there. Others have reported being able to do the firmware upgrade after booting into Safe mode on the PC, others ended up using an old laptop or other machine with Windows 7. Here are the official Epson upgrade instructions that describe the USB cable update, in case you didn't have it - good luck ...

Epson 5030 Firmware Update
Thanks for the info. Could be a Windows issue as I'm running 10 on my laptop. Perhaps I'll try safe mode...but I've lost most of my desire to do the firmware upgrade now that the projector is back up on the shelf again. lol
broadwayblue is offline  
post #6072 of 6082 Old 08-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi everyone, I have a EH-TW8200w (same as 5030ub I believe, at least spec-wise) and am curious about how loud the fans are supposed to be. I was slightly suprised recently to read others say that it should be pretty much silent in eco mode, which is what I use exclusively. In my experience, it's not loud, but it's certainly not silent. Mine is about the same volume as a loud whisper and a similar level to my fridge when it's on. In my quiet house, I'd have to be beyond about 25 feet away to not be able to hear it. Both the inlet and outlet fans appear to make a similar amount of noise (although one's lower in frequency, the other higher). Does this sound like the fans are operating at the volume level they should be? Thanks, Matt
projam is offline  
post #6073 of 6082 Old 08-08-2017, 05:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kriktsemaj99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 6,757
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
Liked: 377
^^ Which way is your PJ mounted? The fan is supposedly louder in ceiling mode (i.e. when mounted upside down). Mine is on a rear shelf (i.e. not using ceiling mode) and the fan in eco mode is not at all objectionable. It's noticable in a quiet room but not once a movie starts.
kriktsemaj99 is offline  
post #6074 of 6082 Old 08-08-2017, 03:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
xnappo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,860
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by projam View Post
Hi everyone, I have a EH-TW8200w (same as 5030ub I believe, at least spec-wise) and am curious about how loud the fans are supposed to be. I was slightly suprised recently to read others say that it should be pretty much silent in eco mode, which is what I use exclusively. In my experience, it's not loud, but it's certainly not silent. Mine is about the same volume as a loud whisper and a similar level to my fridge when it's on. In my quiet house, I'd have to be beyond about 25 feet away to not be able to hear it. Both the inlet and outlet fans appear to make a similar amount of noise (although one's lower in frequency, the other higher). Does this sound like the fans are operating at the volume level they should be? Thanks, Matt
Do you have super white or other enhancements on? Those can cause it to kick into higher RPMs.
xnappo is offline  
post #6075 of 6082 Old 08-09-2017, 10:21 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnappo View Post
Do you have super white or other enhancements on? Those can cause it to kick into higher RPMs.
Thanks for the ideas guys. I do typically use super white and super resolution, but I've just done an experiment and turned those off, and it didn't seem to make any difference to the volume of the fans. And the projector is indeed on a shelf, not ceiling-mounted.
projam is offline  
post #6076 of 6082 Old 08-09-2017, 10:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
climber07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,251
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
Liked: 1579
Quote:
Originally Posted by projam View Post
Thanks for the ideas guys. I do typically use super white and super resolution, but I've just done an experiment and turned those off, and it didn't seem to make any difference to the volume of the fans. And the projector is indeed on a shelf, not ceiling-mounted.
Acoustic foam beside the projector, allowing for adequate airflow, may absorb some of the noise if it is distracting. I can't imaging listening at a volume low enough to hear the fan if you are in ECO mode. On normal, it is fairly loud.

Power Sound Audio s7201 Quad 18" Sealed Subwoofer (shipping very soon!!!) - Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Epson 5030UB Projector - Monoprice Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - - XBox One S - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...
climber07 is online now  
post #6077 of 6082 Old 08-14-2017, 12:59 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello. I'm a long time lurker and thank everyone for sharing their experience and invaluable knowledge.

I bought the excellent Epson EH-TW9200 two years ago. My firmware is still at factory V102.

I calibrated in dark man-cave via Cinema mode with perfect results.

The only issue is that I cannot find THX color mode option at all. When pressing color mode button I only get:

- Dynamic
- Living Room
- Natural; and
- Cinema (no THX option displayed).

Shouldn't THX color mode be available?

Did I miss anything at all?
fahadm is offline  
post #6078 of 6082 Old 08-14-2017, 02:00 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahadm View Post
Hello. I'm a long time lurker and thank everyone for sharing their experience and invaluable knowledge.

I bought the excellent Epson EH-TW9200 two years ago. My firmware is still at factory V102.

I calibrated in dark man-cave via Cinema mode with perfect results.

The only issue is that I cannot find THX color mode option at all. When pressing color mode button I only get:

- Dynamic
- Living Room
- Natural; and
- Cinema (no THX option displayed).

Shouldn't THX color mode be available?

Did I miss anything at all?
It seems unlike the US Epson 5030, the European Epson model 9200 doesn't have THX mode (for licensing reasons outside USA).

Sorry for my previous post .
fahadm is offline  
post #6079 of 6082 Old 08-15-2017, 03:02 AM
Newbie
 
bradandtheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey guys, this weekend I was able to pick up a 5030 for a really low price ($550) off of Craigslist and I'm hoping maybe I can get a bit of help with a few questions:

So, the projector wasn't set up to test out or inspect, but at the price I got it for it seemed worth the risk. Anyway, I got it home and it seems to be working well and throws a clear image. It does have 3500 Dynamic hours (I'm assuming, since it was set to Dynamic mode when I booted it up) on it, though, which was a bit more than I was expecting given the "very low usage" description in the ad.

Anyway, my issue is that THX/Cinema modes seem very very dark, while Dynamic/Living Room modes have it looking like a light canon. This is replacing an Optoma HD25e that also had 3500 eco hours on it and the THX mode is much darker than where I was at before. The Dynamic, however, is much brighter and seems to have a lot of fan noise. A lot more than the Optoma in bright mode.

So my questions are:

Is the fan supposed to be so loud in Dynamic/Living Room mode? Is it possible to clean/replace the fans? I've already cleaned the filter (which was very dirty) but it didn't seem to help with the noise. I'm ordering a new filter this week.

At 3500 bright hours, would my bulb be significantly dimmer than it should be? I'm hoping that maybe a lamp swap would bring the THX/Cinema brightness up to the levels of the eco mode on the Optoma.

BTW, this is all in a regular living room with curtains on the windows, at night time, with light colored walls, and a 100" screen. So they're not the greatest conditions, but they're not the worst.

Thanks for any help / advice.
bradandtheater is offline  
post #6080 of 6082 Old 08-15-2017, 09:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
climber07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,251
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
Liked: 1579
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradandtheater View Post
Hey guys, this weekend I was able to pick up a 5030 for a really low price ($550) off of Craigslist and I'm hoping maybe I can get a bit of help with a few questions:

So, the projector wasn't set up to test out or inspect, but at the price I got it for it seemed worth the risk. Anyway, I got it home and it seems to be working well and throws a clear image. It does have 3500 Dynamic hours (I'm assuming, since it was set to Dynamic mode when I booted it up) on it, though, which was a bit more than I was expecting given the "very low usage" description in the ad.

Anyway, my issue is that THX/Cinema modes seem very very dark, while Dynamic/Living Room modes have it looking like a light canon. This is replacing an Optoma HD25e that also had 3500 eco hours on it and the THX mode is much darker than where I was at before. The Dynamic, however, is much brighter and seems to have a lot of fan noise. A lot more than the Optoma in bright mode.

So my questions are:

Is the fan supposed to be so loud in Dynamic/Living Room mode? Is it possible to clean/replace the fans? I've already cleaned the filter (which was very dirty) but it didn't seem to help with the noise. I'm ordering a new filter this week.

At 3500 bright hours, would my bulb be significantly dimmer than it should be? I'm hoping that maybe a lamp swap would bring the THX/Cinema brightness up to the levels of the eco mode on the Optoma.

BTW, this is all in a regular living room with curtains on the windows, at night time, with light colored walls, and a 100" screen. So they're not the greatest conditions, but they're not the worst.

Thanks for any help / advice.
Dynamic/living room mode is much louder than ECO.

THX is darker. Calibration is a must for each type of screen/distance, room, ambient lighting, source, etc.

The bulb will be much dimmer at 3500 hours on dynamic. You average about 2000 hours on dynamic and about 4000 on ECO before dimming gets noticeable. Investing in an original Epson bulb for 200 - 300 bucks is a must.

Cleaning the fans shouldn't be a factor. Keeping the filter clean is easy as pie. If you have to disassemble your PJ to clean fans, I'd recommend a very clean room and some very good electronics skills.

Controlling the ambient light is key to projectors. Especially when you use THX modes. I' almost always in ECO living room mode. I have covered my windows in the room except for one but most of our watching is in the evening anyway. Daytime watching requires room darkening shades. You can help a little by applying window tint from Lowe's to the windows. I bought the Gila Titanium Heat-Control Window Tint from Lowe's. It's not easy to install, but works great.
bradandtheater likes this.

Power Sound Audio s7201 Quad 18" Sealed Subwoofer (shipping very soon!!!) - Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Epson 5030UB Projector - Monoprice Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - - XBox One S - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...
climber07 is online now  
post #6081 of 6082 Old 08-15-2017, 11:36 AM
Newbie
 
bradandtheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by climber07 View Post
Dynamic/living room mode is much louder than ECO.

THX is darker. Calibration is a must for each type of screen/distance, room, ambient lighting, source, etc.

The bulb will be much dimmer at 3500 hours on dynamic. You average about 2000 hours on dynamic and about 4000 on ECO before dimming gets noticeable. Investing in an original Epson bulb for 200 - 300 bucks is a must.

Cleaning the fans shouldn't be a factor. Keeping the filter clean is easy as pie. If you have to disassemble your PJ to clean fans, I'd recommend a very clean room and some very good electronics skills.

Controlling the ambient light is key to projectors. Especially when you use THX modes. I' almost always in ECO living room mode. I have covered my windows in the room except for one but most of our watching is in the evening anyway. Daytime watching requires room darkening shades. You can help a little by applying window tint from Lowe's to the windows. I bought the Gila Titanium Heat-Control Window Tint from Lowe's. It's not easy to install, but works great.
Thanks for the info. Do you have a place where you recommend getting legit Epson bulbs? So far the best price I've come across is B&H at $259 (vs $300 on Epson's official site).
bradandtheater is offline  
post #6082 of 6082 Old 08-15-2017, 11:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
climber07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,251
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
Liked: 1579
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradandtheater View Post
Thanks for the info. Do you have a place where you recommend getting legit Epson bulbs? So far the best price I've come across is B&H at $259 (vs $300 on Epson's official site).
Epson's website is a sure-fire original. They charge more than anyone else.

B&H is a reputable site with returns - safe choice but still a little pricey.

Newegg has original ELPLP69 for about 200 but the seller has questionable returns and a complete lack of customer service.

Amazon may be a good source but the reliability may be questionable. Some resellers replace the lamp with refurbished housings. I wouldn't go for those and recommend researching until you can find an "brand new and original" Epson replacement.


Power Sound Audio s7201 Quad 18" Sealed Subwoofer (shipping very soon!!!) - Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Epson 5030UB Projector - Monoprice Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - - XBox One S - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...
climber07 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Epson 5030ub 2d 3d 1080p 3lcd Projector

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off